Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 24-10-2006, 08:20 PM   #1
AU2PWR
Spin 'em Habib !

Default Disgusted and Outraged

I just want to Vent my Disgust at the video of the girl being set on fire and urinated on , Its not bad enought that its degrading to watch or do it , but for the Semi Mentally Imapared Girl to have been abused like this , and no one say anything , i think is just Disgusting .

Im !@#@ing Digusted and really angry , if i see it on YOUTUBE or anyone posts it up here , ill be pised !

Cheers
Daniel

Old 24-10-2006, 08:23 PM   #2
Sapper
Back to the AU

Who the hell did that? I hope it didn't happen in oz. That's disgraceful.
Old 24-10-2006, 08:25 PM   #3
XR6-VCT-2000
Fantastic Plastic

Holy crap , i haven't seen the news the last few days or heard about that incident , but by the sounds of it that sounds horrific ! , the people who did that to her should be shot ! .

:eclipsee_
Old 24-10-2006, 08:28 PM   #4
LUXO_8
windsor user

group of school boys from werribee....call themselves "the kings of werribee" or some shite

its absolutley disgusting......they made dvd's of their acts and sold it through schools.....theres an estimated 400 copies out there......sick and disgusting
Old 24-10-2006, 08:32 PM   #5
b2tf
not here much anymore

need to be shot. end of story. people like this dont deserve to breathe the same oxygen i do.
Old 24-10-2006, 08:33 PM   #6
LUXO_8
windsor user

Quote:
Originally Posted by b2tf
need to be shot. end of story. people like this dont deserve to breathe the same oxygen i do.
i agree....100%
Old 24-10-2006, 08:38 PM   #7
ten[A]cio[U]s
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I caught the end of this segment on ACA..

But from the sound of it, it was terrible.. Bloody aweful..

Future fun: 1968 Ford Galaxie 500

Old 24-10-2006, 08:39 PM   #8
Boss 290

we should go on a man hunt for these people that is disgusting
Old 24-10-2006, 08:44 PM   #9
pertuan
Focus on my Focus

I reckon they should taste the lashings of a whip across their backs while they watch that disgusting video they made. They are the scum of the earth in my opinion. Hopefully when they are in need of help everyone around them will just point and laugh at him/them. ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!

Now normally when we have these races, Jeremy goes in the car and says "Powerrr" alot.... - James speaking about Jeremy (Top Gear S7 E05)

American parts... Russian parts... ALL MADE IN TAIWAN! - Russian guy in Armegeddon
Old 24-10-2006, 09:02 PM   #10
RegSpec
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

We have special needs grandaughter of similar age and I swear if something like this happened to her Id go absolutely ballistic :jab:
Our hearts go out to this poor kid, hope these pricks cop their just desserts.
New ride....07' RSpec manual Typhoon in Winter White....factory sunroof, Premium sound, Process West intercooler, upsized tubing, valve springs, 1000cc injectors, Delphi intank pump,*modified turbo, 4" dump, 5" cat, dual 2 1/2" Xforce exhaust, Mal Wood Opt 5 clutch, Herrod shifter, Ozrace coilovers with adj. Whiteline bars, 6 spot Brembos,
Edit by Crescent Motorsport.....382rwkws @ 1150nms on E85....
Old 24-10-2006, 09:10 PM   #11
Outbackjack
Central to all beach's

They will be caught, but little, if anything will be done to them. Our only hope is that they do some "time". That is the only place that true justice will be meated out.

They were selling the DVD on ebay. Filthy little turds!!!
Old 24-10-2006, 09:13 PM   #12
fmc351
let it burn

Quote:
Originally Posted by pertuan
I reckon they should taste the lashings of a whip across their backs while they watch that disgusting video they made. They are the scum of the earth in my opinion. Hopefully when they are in need of help everyone around them will just point and laugh at him/them. ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!
Id love for Govt to bring back the stocks and public floggings. Punishment that absolutely fits the crime. Followed by a hefty sentence.

Old 24-10-2006, 09:17 PM   #13
fiery
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

OMG I missed the news tonight but I think I am glad I did.. That is absolutely disgraceful..

Do they know who did it? Is there somewhere for the story (to read)... Thanks if anyone can link me..

dirty little scumbags..
Old 24-10-2006, 09:19 PM   #14
Outbackjack
Central to all beach's

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiery
OMG I missed the news tonight but I think I am glad I did.. That is absolutely disgraceful..

Do they know who did it? Is there somewhere for the story (to read)... Thanks if anyone can link me..

dirty little scumbags..
Fiery, I am a crusty old buggar, I have seem many things in this world. But this story well and truly flushed out my eyes. You really dont want to know the details.
Old 24-10-2006, 09:26 PM   #15
McobraR
me may my mo

i'd post up the article but SR_AU said he'll be ****ed if anyone posts anythin about it here :
Old 24-10-2006, 09:27 PM   #16
AU2PWR
Spin 'em Habib !

Thumbs down Heres the Article from NINEMsn

Hunt on for boys behind sex abuse DVD

Tuesday Oct 24 19:56 AEST

The father of a teenage girl degraded and sexually abused on a DVD sold for $5 each at schools in Melbourne's west has vowed her attackers will face the law.

The June assault shows up to 12 youths from the western suburb of Werribee attacking the 17-year-old girl, "Julie", who has a mild developmental delay.

It shows members of the group urinating on the girl, setting fire to her hair and shows her performing lewd acts on the boys.

Excerpts of the DVD were aired on the Seven Network's Today Tonight program on Monday.

Hell hate no fury if i caught these F##kers , My Club Lock would be handy , this has actually bought a Tear to my eye that these gutless little SOB's did this to someone that couldnt defend themselves ,

Australia is becoming Slowly , the New America ,

Old 24-10-2006, 09:32 PM   #17
McobraR
me may my mo

heres a link to a slightly longer atrticle

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2006/...html?from=top5
Old 24-10-2006, 09:33 PM   #18
AU2PWR
Spin 'em Habib !

DVD copies, which Today Tonight says are being sold in secondary schools in Melbourne's west for $5, also show the boys, who call themselves "the teenage kings of Werribee", making chlorine bombs, dropping flares on a homeless man and throwing eggs at taxi drivers.

too angry to read , anyone up for a drive to Werribee on Saturday >>>>

Old 24-10-2006, 09:33 PM   #19
Stav
Smile

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always ready to help others over the years on AFF with advice and tips along the way 

Id probably hunt them down if it was my kid.

Single din radio fascias for fg to fgx fords Australia wide .

FG 1 2 and 3 gauge holder in stock now! https://stingraycar.com.au/shop/
Site Sponsor See Sponsor Stingray Car Security 😍👌✌

AU wagon 6 14.241@96.75 1/4 mile sold.Octane fg xr6 turbo!! 12.312 112.21 mph home tune f6 injectors gone ..now in nitro fgxr6t ready to go again
Old 24-10-2006, 09:51 PM   #20
TheChemist
Starter Motor

did you see what the article said about the incident 'it was all a bit of fun' maybe we should hunt the kids down, then the parents to. THe world has gone to **** and this really makes me so ****ed off
Old 24-10-2006, 09:51 PM   #21
fiery
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I don't condone violence and I certainly wouldn't normally be condoning sorting these rotten little monsters out with violence but then the parent side of me starts and all I can think of ripping them to pieces one body part at a time..

That may sound sadistic and harsh, but omg.. I am no softy when it comes to emotions (can usually hide a lot), but this really broke me.. That poor girl and her family, the trauma and grief these people have endured...

Outback Jack I wish I had not read it (and most details wouldn't have been in the written article), I should have listened.. I am so angry now.. I don't have daughters, I have sons, but I know what I would do to anyone that hurt either of my boys....

All I really can say is I hope the rotten little monsters get what they deserve anyway it can be dished out.. jail is far to good for the cretins out:
Old 24-10-2006, 09:52 PM   #22
jd dad
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

They showed all their faces on Today Tonight so hopefully the familys of these knuckle draggers saw it. A public flogging is too easy for these animals
Old 24-10-2006, 10:03 PM   #23
pertuan
Focus on my Focus

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChemist
did you see what the article said about the incident 'it was all a bit of fun' maybe we should hunt the kids down, then the parents to. THe world has gone to **** and this really makes me so ****ed off
How about we kick the living daylights outta those kids and call it "all in a bit of fun". That would go down well now, wouldnt it?

Now normally when we have these races, Jeremy goes in the car and says "Powerrr" alot.... - James speaking about Jeremy (Top Gear S7 E05)

American parts... Russian parts... ALL MADE IN TAIWAN! - Russian guy in Armegeddon
Old 24-10-2006, 10:05 PM   #24
jaikai

That is...nah, **** no...farken turds. would love to be able to finger `em in the street and smash `em. it would be hard not to...nah, ****...that is disgusting. ****en mongrel turds

JAIKAI
Old 24-10-2006, 10:10 PM   #25
XR8GRL