Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 14-03-2005, 01:38 AM   #1
Stav
Smile

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always ready to help others over the years on AFF with advice and tips along the way 
Default Who oversees the department of lands NSW??

Hi guys .As some of you know Ihave had some probs with a boundary and neighbour. It seems my fundamental rights may have been breached !!! I was supposed to receive notice of redefinition before it happened and notice of determination to appeal in land and environment court.These guys have not contacted me at all and are in direct breach of NSW legislation!!!

If anyone knows who is the watchdog of this department please let me know!!! If not I will be searching the lands and environment minister.If he doesnt come to the party I will try and find Tim Brogden opposition member.
Stav is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-03-2005, 09:07 AM   #2
MO
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

There should be an ombudsman you can go to.

The more I know ppl the more I love my DOGS.
2011 SY Territory Limited Edition TS
2000 AUII SE ute IL6
MO is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-03-2005, 11:22 AM   #3
XA-Coupe
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

go get a solicitor and make them do something useful !
XA-Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-03-2005, 03:33 PM   #4
Tote
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

You'll be wanting the Hon Tony Kelly.
http://www.parliament.nsw.gov.au/Prod/Parlment/Members.nsf/802a7941739d8166ca256f9000051f8d/ab0b6ecdace167834a25672e0002e1dc!OpenDocument

Regards,
Tote
Old 14-03-2005, 04:07 PM   #5
xceler8shun
Ford Fanatic

I work for the Dept of Lands

You have PM

Last edited by xceler8shun; 14-03-2005 at 04:25 PM.
xceler8shun is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-03-2005, 04:38 PM   #6
Stav
Smile

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always ready to help others over the years on AFF with advice and tips along the way 

Ok it seems that the redefinition is not final!! I have applied to the department of land and will apply for a determination of boundary.This will be the final govt determination of the boundary.It will take about 2 months if they decide to do a survey.Looks like the legislation I have read are not applied except in the case of determionation.

They seem reluctant to do it.But if they do not I have another neihgbour who is going to build and will have to move the ridiculous boundary on to an old ladies house!!!!!She may have to knock down if these guys do not do the right thing.!!!
Stav is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post