Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 16-06-2005, 05:27 PM   #1
Discovery
"Jlywrslr" ;)

Default Membership benefits just got better!

Hi all,

I've posted info on the Ford Discovery Centre Members Program and associated events in 'The Pub' in the past, but due to some people missing them, I thought i'd post this one here. (move if inappropriate mods)

The Ford Discovery Centre has offered Membership for the past 13 months. Membership allows unlimited entry to the Centre, discounts on merchandise in the giftshop, a quarterly newsletter, and monthly events of interest to Ford enthusiasts. Membership id lanyard and keyring is also included in the cost.

We have recently reviewed the program and have decided to scrap our Family Membership, and instead, all adult Memberships will include wife/partner. This effectively means Membership is now half price! Members' children will also be admitted free of charge to the Centre when in the company of the paid Member.

This initiative in in line with the Centres' desire to make visiting affordable to all.

Events held this year have included a visit to the Ford Proving Ground and a night with the FPR drivers. The next event, scheduled for next week, is a talk on Fords' involvement in Motorsport History.

If you would like any more info on the program, please contact me via email fdcinfo@deakin.edu.au or by phone on 03 5227 8709.

We also offer discounts for 2 and 3 year Memberships, and for out of state Memberships.

For those of you with families, this means for a one year Membership cost of $50, you, your partner and children can visit the Centre unlimited times over the year, as well as attend events and gain discounts. That's a great saving considering a family admission to the Centre is $18!

-Felicity
Discovery is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-06-2005, 05:51 PM   #2
GTP 320
Blueprint Beast

Hi Flic,got my mail today.
Cheers John

Leather seats, Premium sound, Sunroof, Satellite Navigation, Reversing sensors, Herrods lowered suspension, Full stainless steel Quad exhaust system, Helix spacer,Open mouth cold air induction,Uni Chip,BMC air filter
GTP 320 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-06-2005, 07:28 PM   #3
LuvinmyEB
Beware of mood swings!

Good stuff!

I'll email you soon. :voldar02:
Old 16-06-2005, 08:18 PM   #4
smciner1
Detroit Locker Equiped TM

That reminds me Flic, I must drop in and pay my renewal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRJUCY
Simple give the car a rev & have a listen a Windsor makes a sort of wheezy drone similar to an angry Hugh Grant when a Clevo will sound like Satan has woke up with a hangover & realized he is out of coffee & cigarettes
Falcon GT Club of Geelong.
http://www.facebook.com/FalconGTClubGeelong
smciner1 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-06-2005, 10:19 PM   #5
xrgran

Hi Flic

Have sent you a 'pm' with a few questions

thanks
robyn
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post