Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 24-10-2006, 10:21 PM   #31
Scareybear
GRRRR.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by b2tf
need to be shot. end of story. people like this dont deserve to breathe the same oxygen i do.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

If you sneeze with your eyes open, do your eyes pop out??
Old 24-10-2006, 10:22 PM   #32
S3SR
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR_AU
anyone up for a drive to Werribee on Saturday >>>>
im coming with a shotgun and a shovel.

im all for those kids to be shot, if it were my child that were abused i know for a fact those boys wont be alive anymore garuntee it

2002 Ford Falcon AU S3 SR
2006 BF MKI Falcon XR6
2008 Mazda BT50 SDX
2004 BA XR8 ute
2006 AUDI A4 B7
2013 FG II XR6 Ute
2006 Ford Territory TX
2003 Ford Falcon XR8
2009 Territory Turbo Ghia

Current: 2012 Audi A4 B8 2.0T Quattro
Old 24-10-2006, 10:34 PM   #33
XR6-VCT-2000
Fantastic Plastic

Well i just heard an update on the radio (Spoonman Show) - alot of people for good reason are outraged about this incident. Apparently some of the lame *** sadistic little turds even put their names in the credits at the end of the video from what i heard..... so no doubt it isn;t going to be to hard to hunt down these shitheads. !

:eclipsee_
Old 24-10-2006, 10:41 PM   #34
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

No doubt these pricks will plead how badly they were treated as a kid and explore all avenues to get off the charges. Personally I would beat them so hard they wouldn't know what hit them.

Violence is usually not an awser to anything but sometimes you will never be able to get it through to people like this, you might as well make them feel some pain.

It was a very disgraceful (that word doesn't even begin to sum it up) act in the first place, but then to sell it for profit is just very very ****** up. Just as worse are the people who paid for the DVD.

I can't comprehend how much this world is going downhill these days!
Old 24-10-2006, 10:56 PM   #35
NA XR6
!!

Only one word i can use DISGRACEFUL
Old 24-10-2006, 11:00 PM   #36
Boss 290

i really peeved off about this and i hope these boys cop a belting but what do they mean the girl was doing sexual acts?
why would she do that if they are ****ing on her and burning her?
Old 24-10-2006, 11:03 PM   #37
EBII Fairmont
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Weel supposably from what was said on today tonight, the parents knew about it and didn't do too much. If true, that is an absolute joke. Certain people should not be given the privlidge to have children, if they don't wanna bloody look after them.
Old 24-10-2006, 11:05 PM   #38
Josh_XC
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I agree with Austin,, they should be shot and thats that...
Bionic BF XR8 - 6 speed manual, reversing sensors, premium sound, GT starter button. 218rwkw - Got to love the BOSS!!
Old 24-10-2006, 11:06 PM   #39
RG
Back to Le Frenchy

Kids only know what is right and wrong from what their parents and society teach them. So i'm up for a little "teaching", see what we can learn them ing_sm :gren: .
07 Renault Sport Megane F1 Team R26 #1397
Old 24-10-2006, 11:12 PM   #40
Boss 290

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedXR8220
Kids only know what is right and wrong from what their parents and society teach them. So i'm up for a little "teaching", see what we can learn them ing_sm :gren: .
i disagree...their parents may be scum but they still make the choice to do what they do and what they did was evil and unaccepted nowhere in the world...if this happend in bali they would all be hung
Old 24-10-2006, 11:17 PM   #41
BPXR6T
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Gotta wonder what kind of role models kids like this have.
Old 24-10-2006, 11:20 PM   #42
Sprint_ED
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

well, after seeing this on the news and feeleign disgusted, i go into the local 711 for some stuff, when this kid with 2 mates come up2 me and go, did u see the thing on today tonight, i go yeah, he goes i filmed it, me and the bloke behind the counter were stunned, i go and ur proud of it, he goes yeah the cops have **** on me, i go belive me soon enough ull have what comming, being a hero, he raves on, unfortunatley the guy behind the counter rings cops and he runs, now i dont know it it was really him or sum one trying to get glory, but the kids need to get punished and hard, it makes me angry seeing the next generation of kids ( mind you i aint old , but we would never do stuff like that, ) who have just stooped down to a new level of violence, and other acts, where i believe that cases like this, they should be trialed as adults
Old 24-10-2006, 11:22 PM   #43
paul351xb

Saw it on telly tonight. Boiled my blood. Boss 290, in answer to your question, it looks like she was MADE to perform lewd acts on the boys. From what they said on the TV she met one of the kids on the internet, thought the kid was nice and arranged to meet for coffee. It was then that she was taken to bushland where the rest of the big brave group were waiting. Gutless tossers, unfortunately this country is breeding more of them. Flog the little turds, send them to prison where they will not stay virgins for long. Shoot the parents too if they condone this. I'm so sick of this sorta crap happening. When did people stop being human and start to de-evolve? Don't care how screwed up someones life is, at the end of the day we all know basic right from wrong. Blaming it on something that happened when they were younger as an excuse is a crock of s%#t.
Old 24-10-2006, 11:24 PM   #44
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Sprint_ED that is just ******!

Even if they didn't do it who in their right mind would want to assume responsibility for such a sick and twisted act?
Old 24-10-2006, 11:26 PM   #45
Sprint_ED
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MITCHAY
Sprint_ED that is just ******!

Even if they didn't do it who in their right mind would want to assume responsibility for such a sick and twisted act?

thats exactly what i though, and what made me more shocked was i was 3 times the size of him and i was wearing steelcaps, i wanted to obliviate him, but then hed be the victim
Old 24-10-2006, 11:27 PM   #46
fmc351
let it burn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss 290
i disagree...their parents may be scum but they still make the choice to do what they do and what they did was evil and unaccepted nowhere in the world...if this happend in bali they would all be hung
While it is true we all make choices, and are thusly responsible for our own actions, if the parents have failed to at least try to set a good example and teach their kids, then they too have made choices. I understand good parenting can still lead to a failed child, but its the exception, and not the assumed rule.

Legislating that is a can of worms, I wouldnt want to be the person drawing the line in the sand, but it seems more and more each day that it needs to be done IMO.
Old 24-10-2006, 11:30 PM   #47
Boss 290

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul351xb
Saw it on telly tonight. Boiled my blood. Boss 290, in answer to your question, it looks like she was MADE to perform lewd acts on the boys. From what they said on the TV she met one of the kids on the internet, thought the kid was nice and arranged to meet for coffee. It was then that she was taken to bushland where the rest of the big brave group were waiting. Gutless tossers, unfortunately this country is breeding more of them. Flog the little turds, send them to prison where they will not stay virgins for long. Shoot the parents too if they condone this. I'm so sick of this sorta crap happening. When did people stop being human and start to de-evolve? Don't care how screwed up someones life is, at the end of the day we all know basic right from wrong. Blaming it on something that happened when they were younger as an excuse is a crock of s%#t.
yeh i havent seen the footage and it should have said that she was made to do those things...i think its really sad how someone can really trust them and think to meet up for such a normal thing like having a coffee and to think they would just do that to her sadens me. i wish some stopped those boys. i dont care how many were there if i was there by myself i would still help that poor girl. i hope she recovers soon and gets over the huge shock. theres not much more i can say but i feel real bad for the girl and i just wished there wasnt people out there like that......
Old 24-10-2006, 11:34 PM   #48
Lukeyson
Right out sideways

Wow that is deplorable !!!
I cant believe kids are that cruel
Old 24-10-2006, 11:44 PM   #49
FRDGAL
GT-P #0336

As a parent myself, I am not only shocked and outraged, but I literally feel sick in the stomach about this. Those f*&k#$s!! : Big bad Werribee teenagers aye?!! I don't ever condone violence BUT in this case, every single one of them deserve's a fist in the face! How anyone can do such a thing is beyond me. Why on earth? I mean, what pleasure do they get from this??!!!! And it sickens me to know that there are idiots out there buying the DVD's. For christ sake!!

I've just spoken to my older 2 kids who both attend high school here in Werribee. Neither of them have heard anything of a DVD being sold in the school. We have just discussed this and if they hear anything about it, they will report it to the principal. I thank god my kids have decency and respect for fellow people. My daughter is beyond shocked after what I've just told her. Neither of them can imagine such a thing.

And what annoys me is that those sons of bitches will most likely walk away with slaps on the wrist - community orders. If they are not harshly dealt with NOW, their crimes will escalate.
2003 FULLY OPTIONED MERCURY SILVER BA GT-P BUILD #336
REVERSE CAMERA - SAT NAV - PIONEER SUB & AMP - SUNROOF - DVD PLAYER - CUSTOM DUAL EXHAUST
~Tuned By Bluepower Racing~
Old 24-10-2006, 11:47 PM   #50
[Tonko]
What's green is gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprint_ED
well, after seeing this on the news and feeleign disgusted, i go into the local 711 for some stuff, when this kid with 2 mates come up2 me and go, did u see the thing on today tonight, i go yeah, he goes i filmed it, me and the bloke behind the counter were stunned, i go and ur proud of it, he goes yeah the cops have **** on me, i go belive me soon enough ull have what comming, being a hero, he raves on, unfortunatley the guy behind the counter rings cops and he runs, now i dont know it it was really him or sum one trying to get glory, but the kids need to get punished and hard, it makes me angry seeing the next generation of kids ( mind you i aint old , but we would never do stuff like that, ) who have just stooped down to a new level of violence, and other acts, where i believe that cases like this, they should be trialed as adults
Serious??? if i ever meet them, it will be time for some "justice" of my own...
but the worst thing is, they will get a slap on the wrist, probably 6 month suspended sentence....the parents will cry about how the law has "victimised them,
This is the only story i have heard that has made my blood boil.
Quote:
im coming with a shotgun and a shovel.
i will bring the lime and rope, but a shotty is a bit quick for them ....

EF XR8 - Koni's - Cam and Headwork -3.9s - Ex VIC TMU -

1982 Nissan Patrol - 460 ci Big Block soon - Semi Gloss Black - Dark Tint - 4x 6" Infinity Kappa Perfect Splits - 5" Kappa 2 ways - Kappa 6x9's - 2x12" Kappa perfect subs - 2x4 Channel and 2x Mono Kappa amps-

Old 25-10-2006, 12:01 AM   #51
Sprint_ED
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

i really wanted to cave his head in but being in 7/11 all ud see me do is hit him then the security footage comes out
Old 25-10-2006, 12:08 AM   #52
OLDFORDNUT
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

no copper in Victoria would charge you if you had kicked his face in,and even if they did any first year grad would get you off.
Old 25-10-2006, 12:17 AM   #53
hoppo366

Quote:
Originally Posted by b2tf
need to be shot. end of story. people like this dont deserve to breathe the same oxygen i do.
Well said, but I think that would be the easy way out for them they need to be humilliated and abused in some more horendous way than what they did to that poor girl, and there parents should be casterated so they can't bring anymore pieces of **** into the world espically after this taken from the newspaper aricle:

Channel Seven had told him that parents of the boys who produced the DVD laughed it off as "just a bit of fun".

This hole ordeal I have found very upsetting and hate the idea that this is the world that I'll be spending my life in.