Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 06-10-2006, 05:56 PM   #1
Hawk
I am The Brain!

Default Domestic Cricket Dream Team competition

Hey all,

FYI there is a dream team competition (where you pick players and trade them, select a team and get points) being run on the Cricket Australia website (www.cricket.com.au) that is focusing on the state PURA cup, Ford Ranger cup and Twenty20 competitions. I was wondering if anyone was interested in a FordForums league.

There is just under 5 days to put in a team, with the deadline of Wednesday the 11th of October.

Unfortunately I am already in a work league (and my mind wanders so I won't be able to control two teams!) so I won't be setting up a league...but I thought there might be someone out there interested enough to start one.

There are prizes on offer....a signed bat from the Aussie team the main one I think, so there is some incentive.

Woohoo 1.6L 1999 Toyota Corolla....feel the power!

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you heard is not what I meant.
Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-10-2006, 06:59 PM   #2
wiggum_04
long live wagons

ok guys well ive decided to run the league caus i love any form of dream team comp. to join just sign up and enter this league code to join up

LEAGUE CODE - 370026

hope to see u all there

cheers, dan

EL Engine, ANZ FTR 16's, Lukey 2 1/2" Exhaust System, Clear front indicators, EL Taillights, EL door trims.

Soon to have: Lowered to super low height
wiggum_04 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post