Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 19-08-2006, 08:30 PM   #1
S3SR
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Permission to use your falcon in uni assignment?

most would no that im doing an assignment on the AU falcon for multimedia

anyways as there is too much of a audience if you like to ask heres my question

IF you do NOT want me to use your car (wont only be AU's) in my assignment please tell me now!

im going through all of the workshop build threads...show and shine and im getting some of each series x, e, a and b and even using some of those 'future' sketches by a forum member on here...

EVERYONE will get credit for their vehicles and or information.. im not out to steal anyones hard work just want to get a HD in a subject which im passionate about so help me out..
this is also non profit (well a HD is profit to me) and i will acknowledge aufalcon.com and www.fordforums.com.au

thanks

2002 Ford Falcon AU S3 SR
2006 BF MKI Falcon XR6
2008 Mazda BT50 SDX
2004 BA XR8 ute
2006 AUDI A4 B7
2013 FG II XR6 Ute
2006 Ford Territory TX
2003 Ford Falcon XR8
2009 Territory Turbo Ghia

Current: 2012 Audi A4 B8 2.0T Quattro
S3SR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-08-2006, 08:36 PM   #2
Falcon_Phill
1967 XR Falcon

Instead of that, and people that might not read this thread, how about you ask people who are willing to have theirs in your assignment, to post the pics in this thread?
Old 19-08-2006, 08:45 PM   #3
EF, What else?
A Bloke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon_Phill
Instead of that, and people that might not read this thread, how about you ask people who are willing to have theirs in your assignment, to post the pics in this thread?
That's the way to go, if you go about it your way FALCONSR, your opening yourself up to a whole lot of trouble. People may not see this thread, or may not access FF.com.au for a period of time, and then find their car in a piece of work they wished it wasn't. You have to ask or receive permission, you can't copy a whole shelf of books and put up a poster saying that if these companies dont want there books used, they should contact you.
Old 19-08-2006, 09:22 PM   #4
S3SR
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by EF, What else?
That's the way to go, if you go about it your way FALCONSR, your opening yourself up to a whole lot of trouble. People may not see this thread, or may not access FF.com.au for a period of time, and then find their car in a piece of work they wished it wasn't. You have to ask or receive permission, you can't copy a whole shelf of books and put up a poster saying that if these companies dont want there books used, they should contact you.
sorry this was my second option... ive already posted similar in AU thread and had only a few people say that its fine but a few hundred view it.. so i dunno what to do??? my thoughts were only to get people who dont like their cars published in other forms but i guess if its on this site then too late.. but i HAVE to give credit where its due (plagerism can cost the entire mark)

2002 Ford Falcon AU S3 SR
2006 BF MKI Falcon XR6
2008 Mazda BT50 SDX
2004 BA XR8 ute
2006 AUDI A4 B7
2013 FG II XR6 Ute
2006 Ford Territory TX
2003 Ford Falcon XR8
2009 Territory Turbo Ghia

Current: 2012 Audi A4 B8 2.0T Quattro
S3SR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-08-2006, 09:38 PM   #5
nothin' so gr8
Please Mum, I want a Ford

Might be best to PM a moderator :yeees: and see what the go is - could be that what's on this site is regarded as public information, and therefore available for use by any who so choose, given acknowledgement is appropriately made.
Likewise it may be that there is some privacy act that applies. I'm guessing a moderator should know...
nothin' so gr8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-08-2006, 09:40 PM   #6
jabba
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Feel free to use my car in your assignment. PM me if you want me to post some pics on this thread....

Tuned by Elite Automotive

11.91 @ 117mph Vid
jabba is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-08-2006, 02:29 PM   #7
BlueXr8

feel free to use mine as well
EF Series2 XR8 Manual - Pacemakers- 2.5inch Exhaust System With Dump Tip- Steeda Short Throw Shifter-Yella Terra Light Weight Non Explodeable Flywheel-Creamic Cushion Button Clutch- Dropped 50mm From The Ground-
BlueXr8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-08-2006, 03:48 PM   #8
Bluefreak

if you need a pic of a very ordinary looking lowered EFII wagon, PM me... ... It's got alloys and a blown brake light if that helps to sway you...!!!
Bluefreak is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post