Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 23-09-2005, 04:42 PM   #1
XRated
Shoot.

Red face Rolling guards SE Melbourne

Can someone please recommend me a place who can roll the front guards on my Falcon? I am getting pretty severe scraping and it's trying to rip the lip down; has already actually but it's back in place now.. I just went to a couple of panel beaters, one said 600 bucks coz he said they'd need to repaint the whole guards (paint cracking)!!! Screw that, rip off. And another place said they didn't really do it....

Sooo can someone PLEASE put me in the right direction before I do too much damage? I have heard that it should only cost about 50 a corner.

Thanks

20V Turbo

XRated is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-09-2005, 06:08 PM   #2
Blue Oval Mopar Man
Has Blue Blood

Even with a proper guard rolling tool (which only some panel peaters have) they can not guarentee the paint wont crack ! if it does , you need to repaint the guard ! I have used a mates acouple of times as he own a panel shop, and sometimes paint cracks , sometimes it dont !

I'm not arrogent , Just superior
Blue Oval Mopar Man is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post