Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 30-08-2007, 01:58 PM   #1
King Nothing
He has, the Knack..

Default Overheard in the office

Anyone seen this site before? Some pure gold on there!

http://www.overheardintheoffice.com

Check out the one at the bottom of this page! "Like I Said -- Motherplumber"

http://www.overheardintheoffice.com/index-4.html

Workhorse, stock as a rock

2004 BA MKI Futura - Now the wife's

For Show: 18" Kaotic Shadow Chrome, King SL all round, Cadence Amp, Kenwood 12" Sub, JL Audio 5x7's, Scuff Plates, MP3 Connector

For Go: SVI LPG, K&N Filter, F6 CAI, XR6T snorkle, XR8 catback, Magnaflow metal cat, Pacemaker headers, Underdrive, Thermostat, Custom tune, DBA4000

Now with baby seat and toys

175.6 rwkw

www.bseries.com.au/King_Nothing
King Nothing is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-08-2007, 04:44 PM   #2
Ringo
I see you....

Yeah...weird more than funny

Reminds me of the time I was bitching about THE senior manager from our interstate office and then discovered she was in the cubicle behind me checking her emails whilst visiting the office....d'oh.....
Ringo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-08-2007, 05:09 PM   #3
Bax
Projecting

We had a meeting a while back, the boss had his laptop plugged into a projector, room full of about 30-40 staff.

First thing that pops up on the screen was an email about my poor attitude - sitting in his inbox.

The guy that sent it was a complete *** and he got the sack a few weeks later, but it still p*ssed me off that it happened in front of everybody.
Bax is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-08-2007, 05:50 PM   #4
King Nothing
He has, the Knack..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bax
We had a meeting a while back, the boss had his laptop plugged into a projector, room full of about 30-40 staff.

First thing that pops up on the screen was an email about my poor attitude - sitting in his inbox.

The guy that sent it was a complete *** and he got the sack a few weeks later, but it still p*ssed me off that it happened in front of everybody.
reminds me of presentations we had at uni a couple of years ago. This group had theirs on a guys USB harddrive. He plugs it in, it auto opens and shows his naughty movies folder up on the projector!

Workhorse, stock as a rock

2004 BA MKI Futura - Now the wife's

For Show: 18" Kaotic Shadow Chrome, King SL all round, Cadence Amp, Kenwood 12" Sub, JL Audio 5x7's, Scuff Plates, MP3 Connector

For Go: SVI LPG, K&N Filter, F6 CAI, XR6T snorkle, XR8 catback, Magnaflow metal cat, Pacemaker headers, Underdrive, Thermostat, Custom tune, DBA4000

Now with baby seat and toys

175.6 rwkw

www.bseries.com.au/King_Nothing
King Nothing is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-08-2007, 10:05 PM   #5
charles_wif_xf
Purveyor of filth

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Nothing
reminds me of presentations we had at uni a couple of years ago. This group had theirs on a guys USB harddrive. He plugs it in, it auto opens and shows his naughty movies folder up on the projector!
Hehehehehehe. Almost happened to me during my honours year progress presentation.
charles_wif_xf is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-08-2007, 02:10 PM   #6
Ringo
I see you....

Rumour has it that one of our senior managers was asked to resign because of what was found on his laptopa few years back.....
Ringo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-08-2007, 02:50 PM   #7
uranium_death
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo
Rumour has it that one of our senior managers was asked to resign because of what was found on his laptopa few years back.....
That is so common that it is the norm rather than the exception.

Don't snap my undies.
uranium_death is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-08-2007, 06:29 PM   #8
Van D
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I was talking loudly about how sad my neighbour is, being in his late thirties and still living at home with his mum and a couple related funny stories with some people I work with.

Next thing I know, my supervisor was standing right behind me, and little to my knowledge, is 38, and still at home with his mum! Oops :P
Holden made the decision to make thier utes for pretty boys years ago. Wannabe tradesman drive them. If my son came home and told me he bought a holden ute I would struggle to come to grips with the fact he is a homosexual.
Van D is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post