Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 08-02-2013, 10:51 PM   #1
MLR
Super Happy Fun Slide

Default Newb from NSW

G"day boys and girls, my name is Mark and I'm from the Sydney region.

I have just got myself a mint 08 BF Mk2 XR6 for a daily, my last daily was a 500 hp Nissan which was not really a happening thing for driving to and from work and picking up one of the kids or the missus, it was only a 2 seater as it had a half cage in the back, I used it as a daily and for track days and drags, I ran with SSCC and SAUNSW.

I"m loving the Ford as a daily, aircon, heater, quite, comfortable and auto, its a pleasure to drive.

I"m looking forward to searching through all the info on my latest vehicle.

It will be staying stock as a rock though as I found having a big power car car as a daily is a right royal PITA, I will be maintaining it though in my usual **** way of over servicing and wash/polish/waxing way.

I will be purchasing a project car in the near future though to keep my kid at heart happy, I"m looking for a light chassis which will fit a NA 8 and auto and solid axle, strictly a trailer POV pack for drag dutys.

Anyway enough of me babbling, time to look through the site.

Honi soit qui mal y pense

MLR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-02-2013, 11:38 AM   #2
Maka
Au Falcon = Mr Reliable

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Embodiment of the AFF spirit in his efforts with ACP. 
Default Re: Newb from NSW

Welcome to AFF MLR, enjoy!

cheers, Maka

Proud owner of a optioned keeper S1 Tickford Falcon AU XR6 VCT - "it's actually a better-balanced car than the XR8, goes almost as hard and uses about two-thirds of the fuel" (Drive.com 2007)
Maka is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post