Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 27-08-2011, 11:14 AM   #1
JayDee66
XC351C RPAK

Default Rules for posting please

Hi All,

Just joined up as I'm about to buy an XC Rally Pack, one of those stories you hope will one day happen to you when a friend moved house and found he had no room for his XC 351 Rally Pack - one owner, unmolested, appears to be in great shape, still registered etc etc. Thanks for putting up a great site whic has been really helpful in convincing me the car is what it appears to be and a MUST HAVE !!

Can some one point me to the rules for posting etc, I'm not an experience blogger and want to do the right thing here.

JayDee66 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-08-2011, 11:24 AM   #2
deesun
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Rules for posting please

At the top of the page under ANOUNCEMENTS and or STICKYs
http://www.fordforums.com.au/announcement.php?f=2&a=2
Welcome to the forums, best forum in the world, bar none.
Old 27-08-2011, 11:29 AM   #3
JayDee66
XC351C RPAK

Cheers deesun, also found it under FAQ after I posted - thanks for the welcome. I'll put up some pics when I own the car on Monday
JayDee66 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-08-2011, 01:21 PM   #4
davenl5l
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

welcome you lucky bugger
davenl5l is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-08-2011, 01:34 PM   #5
deesun
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDee66
Hi All,

Just joined up as I'm about to buy an XC Rally Pack, one of those stories you hope will one day happen to you when a friend moved house and found he had no room for his XC 351 Rally Pack - one owner, unmolested, appears to be in great shape, still registered etc etc. Thanks for putting up a great site whic has been really helpful in convincing me the car is what it appears to be and a MUST HAVE !!

Can some one point me to the rules for posting etc, I'm not an experience blogger and want to do the right thing here.
I hope he didn't know the real value of said car and you got it for next to nothing. Oh and if you haven't realised already from lurking, if theres no pics it didn't happen, Enjoy.