Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 02-05-2011, 05:54 PM   #1
Woz
As in 'best there ever'

Default Rat Rod Industries in Lilydale. Anyone similar around?

Hey guys. Just curious. Anyone know of Rat Rod Industries in Beresford rd, Lilydale? I'm trying to find a mob that does a similar sort of thing (basically, everything) in the South East Suburbs somewhere. I'm in Bayswater, so the closer to home the better. After a change of lifestyle, sick of heavy lifting with nothing to show for it, wanna learn a skill/trade and something I can take home and play with on the weekends.

Basically, Rat Rod have a list of 16 different things they do on their card, everything from chassis work, wheel tubs, roof chops and rust repairs, 4 link/ladder bar kits, 9" conversions, engine building, steel fabrication, LH to RH conversions. A ******** of bits and pieces, basically.

I went in this afternoon asking if he'd be looking for an apprentice or anything (sounds strange saying that at 25), turns out he took a young bloke on not long ago.

Anyone know of anyone in the area that does a similar sort of thing? Keen to learn as much as I can!

My XB Fairmont Sedan Project
Woz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-05-2011, 08:46 PM   #2
XLTDP63

Default Re: Rat Rod Industries in Lilydale. Anyone similar around?

there is style rod panels in croydon, they always seem to have nice stuff out the front
XLTDP63 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-05-2011, 09:59 PM   #3
Woz
As in 'best there ever'

Default Re: Rat Rod Industries in Lilydale. Anyone similar around?

Pretty sure Stylerod are panel and paint. I'm keen to find something a bit more "broad", if that makes sense.

My XB Fairmont Sedan Project
Woz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post