Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 25-06-2008, 09:13 PM   #1
kiwikid10
WHAP!!! POW!!! ZORK!!!

Default Spotted on M4 today.

Driving on the M4 today I spotted on the other side going west, a white AU forte with a bonnet scoop (small) on the passengers side of the bonnet.

I dismissed it as someone who had installed a turbo system or a was a wannaby ricer, though no other mods were visible.

Then about a minute later there was an identical car white/forte/bonnet scoop etc, gong west as well.

Anyone know what was going on here or was it pure coincidence that 2 clone cars were on the same road in the same direction with identical mods?

Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.

Yes I know this thread is useless without pics but as I was driving at the time a noticed the first car by accident I wasn't exactly prepared for the second!

Bodykit: Havoc
Wheels:XR8 AUII 17's
Interior: upgraded to Ghia,rebolstered seats.
Have parts just need fitting: Territory front brakes, Police issue rear brakes,Full sound system,Alpine HU/Processors,Focal speakers,Xtant amps.
kiwikid10 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-06-2008, 10:29 PM   #2
private9
www.TUFFCARPARTS.com

I recall somebody talking about mounting an air filter in that fashion, but can't for the life of me remember who. Sounds disgusting though!
private9 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post