Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 02-10-2006, 10:08 AM   #1
Falcon_Phill
1967 XR Falcon

Default Car Rental overseas

Im going to hawaii in 2 weeks and i was wondering about car rental. So far im going to get a mustang convertible, but i was wondering if anyone knew if any place has classic cars you can hire anywhere over there? The new cars are nice and all but an old one would be better.

Old 02-10-2006, 10:39 AM   #2
csv8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon_Phill
Im going to hawaii in 2 weeks and i was wondering about car rental. So far im going to get a mustang convertible, but i was wondering if anyone knew if any place has classic cars you can hire anywhere over there? The new cars are nice and all but an old one would be better.

Introducing the Shelby GT-H

Rent a Legend. The Shelby GT-H. Only from Hertz.

In 1966 the Hertz Corporation and Carroll Shelby produced 1000 Shelby Mustangs. Together, they made these high-performance, special-edition Ford Mustangs available to car rental customers. And the car rental business was never the same.

40 years later, the thrill is back. Introducing the Shelby GT-H—a one-of-a-kind limited edition, available exclusively through Hertz. It’s just one of the many exhilarating cars that you can reserve from the Hertz Fun Collection. And unlike the 1966 Shelby, this one comes equipped with SIRIUS Satellite Radio, like all Fun Collection vehicles.

The Shelby GT-H are available for reservations at select major U.S. airport locations. To book a Shelby GT-H, click here.

But not in Hawaii. www.hertz.com
csv8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post