Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 18-05-2006, 05:15 PM   #61
HOON69
Banned

some guys in perth attack the news guys :
i guess they weren't happy and probably put their entire dole cheque on the fight :
HOON69 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-05-2006, 05:30 PM   #62
dazzle260

if you think the main bout was a good fight you havent seen much boxing, i thought it was a shocker to watch. who wants to go and see a bloke throw airy shots at someone who ducks and weaves all night?! dont get me wrong if green landed one in the first 4 rounds it would have been all but over but mundine was too quick and had too stronger defence (and fought extremely smartly). one of the very few fights ive seen won on counter punches. green was the aggresor all day long. on a side note did anyone else want to rip that crazy johns sign up?! how many people slipped on it?
dazzle260 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-05-2006, 06:33 PM   #63
Tony xa
Streetrides panel & paint

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Tonys qualified advice on paint and panel is always very good 

Yeah no sh#t those signs could have cost one of them the fight which would have sucked for both sides.
As for landing a good shoot on mundine and its all over maybe but I think alot of people underestermate how tuff he is .He has played one of the worlds tuffest sports and isn't exactly the biggest man and also played a position that put him the main fire
and I never seen him come of second best .
Tony xa is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-05-2006, 07:59 PM   #64
Reign
Argg..

trust me I hate mundine, I never liked him after what he said bout the 9/11 attacks, anyway he will be servered to him when he fights a southpaw i reckon,
Reign is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-05-2006, 08:06 PM   #65
XRchic
Hello

Stupid, stupid sport. Was something mentioned above about evolution??? Or lack of it?

: Cobra :
XRchic is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-05-2006, 08:57 PM   #66
EF, What else?
A Bloke

Have to say, am extremelly disappointed, but full credit to Mundine, he was by far the better boxer on the night. But I honestly cant say I saw World Champion material in either last night, Green hasnt been the same after he was disqualified in his first World Title fight. And I cant see Mundine ever winning a belt again, which is disappointing
Old 18-05-2006, 09:56 PM   #67
NC 5ltr
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Wouldve liked to have seen mundine fight green a few years ago when green was at his peak,it wouldve been a different result,but mundine was scared.

QUOTE What makes you think I'm going to park behind a VE? I don't even attend the Sydney Gay Mardi Gras! QUOTE
NC 5ltr is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post