Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 11-03-2006, 02:31 PM   #1
Hardtopxb
Once PHASED.

Default Blonde Strikes Back?

A young ventriloquist is touring the clubs and one night he's doing a show in a small show in NZ. Whith his dummy on his knee, he's going through his usual dumb blond jokes. Suddenly, a blonde women stands on her chair and starts shouting. "I've heard enough of your stupid blonde jokes. "What makes you think you can stereotype blondes that way? "What does the colour of a womans hair have to do with her worth as a human bieng? "It's blokes like you who keep women like me from me from bieng respected at work and in the community and from reaching their full potential as a person, because you and your kind continue to perpetuate discrimination against, not only blondes but womem in general and all in the name of humour." The embarrassed ventriloquist begins to apologise, when the blonde yells: "YOU stay out of this mister.I'm talking to that skinny little bastard sitting on your knee." Another one...... copper pulls over a smart i6t.Walks up to car and asks the blonde lady why she is doing 20 kph in an 80 zone. She explains that the speed sign says 20kph. No. says the cop that's the highway number and that she should take more care in future in reading signs etc.she thanks him and assures him she will in future.The cop happens to glance at her 3 passengers and notices they are as white as ghosts and shaking uncontrolably.He asks the blonde what is wrong with your passengers.? The blonde replies " I suppose it's because we just came off highway 220....ENDEN

Old 11-03-2006, 02:34 PM   #2
RavenLS1
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

ha....
Old 11-03-2006, 03:05 PM   #3
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE_RAVEN
ha....
Are you serious???? Perhaps read them over again, I thought it was funny, not hilarious,but still funny
XRQTR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-03-2006, 10:50 PM   #4
clontarf_x
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

ha... ha?

Hehe nah they were alright :P Liked the highway one *see avatar* ;)
clontarf_x is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-03-2006, 12:36 AM   #5
AnthonyQLD
Boss power

haha the highway one was good