Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 18-09-2014, 11:51 PM   #1
tut0r
Donating Member
Donating Member2

Default Re: I want to quit smoking but i fail everytime

If anyone wants information on studies done on vaping I'd be happy to link them to people who want to know more, there have been certain studies done which has shown for example the production of formaldehyde in vapourisers, but those studies were done outside of the normal range for human consumption.

I have not heard of vapourisers causing liver failure and would be interested to read more about this if you have a link to your source?

Mods to Date
Ceramic Coated Pacemaker 4495s
2.5" Dual Venom exhaust,
Bluepower CAI
Eaton True Trac with 3.9s
20% Underdrive
EcoLpi Motor

RWKW: 200.0
Nm: 394

Mods to Follow
Supercharger
T56 Conversion TR6060
tut0r is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-09-2014, 12:24 AM   #2
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Quote:
Originally Posted by tut0r View Post
If anyone wants information on studies done on vaping I'd be happy to link them to people who want to know more, there have been certain studies done which has shown for example the production of formaldehyde in vapourisers, but those studies were done outside of the normal range for human consumption.

I have not heard of vapourisers causing liver failure and would be interested to read more about this if you have a link to your source?
Theres also formaldehyde in MDF but people don't think twice about wearing respirators when cutting it and sending it into the air all over the place.

The more you know, hey
Franco Cozzo is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 19-09-2014, 01:49 AM   #3
Madaya
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

[QUOTE=tut0r;5216372]If anyone wants information on studies done on vaping I'd be happy to link them to people who want to know more, there have been certain studies done which has shown for example the production of formaldehyde in vapourisers, but those studies were done outside of the normal range for human consumption.

Formaldehyde? Who are you buying your Vapours from?

Formaldehyde is not a product of the plant, nor a by product of ignition. Someone has put it there
2010 FG XR6 I6 CC Ute, Nitro colour. lsd, sports suspension, Ford 18's fitted with Michelin Primacy 3 ST 245x45x18, MW Quick Shifter, Pacemaker 4500 Extractors, Carbuilders Soundproofing, KPM Street Fighter CAI
Madaya is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-09-2014, 03:13 PM   #4
tut0r
Donating Member
Donating Member2

[QUOTE=Madaya;5216431]
Quote:

Formaldehyde? Who are you buying your Vapours from?

Formaldehyde is not a product of the plant, nor a by product of ignition. Someone has put it there
Buy overheating the some e-juices there was traces of formaldehyde shown to of been produced but as I said earlier, these were outside the levels of normal human consumption, we're talking sub ohm ranges here, around .2 at 9volts.

Mods to Date
Ceramic Coated Pacemaker 4495s
2.5" Dual Venom exhaust,
Bluepower CAI
Eaton True Trac with 3.9s
20% Underdrive
EcoLpi Motor

RWKW: 200.0
Nm: 394

Mods to Follow
Supercharger
T56 Conversion TR6060
tut0r is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-01-2016, 11:48 PM   #5
Romulus
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/opin...e9d3539ec3bfba