Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 27-09-2005, 12:37 AM   #1
FordFan86
meow

Default It's about time!!1

we hade a god damn drunken post w00rt :
11pm and i've had a few, or a few to many or 2 few.. we shall not know...
i spent $117.50 on alcohol, i jsut lsot my riugt to about fuel prices.
some decen glenfiddich whiskey and some wild turkey rare breed
yet i've been going thru the old stuff.. southern and bacardi (not nice with not enough coke)
here is something i wrote when i was a little ****ed awhile ago... not tonioght... im only posting cauz i am have had a few... tell me what u think, it's in 2 parts and it's not done yet....

Love
What is love? It can mean an intense feeling of affection, an emotion or emotional state. In ordinary use.
It is just a word, it is overused and underused in many places by many races and faces. But what is it really to love someone? Love is not something that can be measured by our science or any tools we have, therefore how do we actually know what love is? It is just a word like any other, how do you actually know if you have been in love, or felt love if this is the case?

I’d like to believe that out there somewhere, there is someone for each of us, how many of you have actually found “the one” is this person, the complete opposite, as according to our science, opposites attract.. or are they an exact replica of you in the opposite sex, even then… just like fingerprints.. how could 2 people be exactly alike.
This leads me to believe that there is no one person for anyone, there are several, and you must make the best choice for you, the one that comes closest to whatewver it is you happen to be searcvhing for…
anyway. take care nigegrs and peace be with ya'll

FordFan86 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-09-2005, 12:42 AM   #2
XRchic
Hello

James mate. Go get a coffee, then go drink a few litres of water and go to bed and sleep it off! Save the grog for this weekend dude, and come drink with us lot and youll be a lot happier than drinking by yourself at home (which I assume you are doing)....

And probably a good idea to keep off the computer while intoxicated... just a thought...

Take care buddy, see ya on the weekend!

Jac

: Cobra :
XRchic is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-09-2005, 12:42 AM   #3
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

How coincidental. Im smashed as. I like where your head is at though especially this bit.
Quote:
But what is it really to love someone? Love is not something that can be measured by our science or any tools we have, therefore how do we actually know what love is? It is just a word like any other, how do you actually know if you have been in love, or felt love if this is the case?
MITCHAY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-09-2005, 12:45 AM   #4
FordFan86
meow

That wasn't written tonight i wrote that a few days ago and im not finished, just need to ge tinto the mood to write again...
jaqui, the alcohol is wearing off i dirnk quick and sober up before i sleep normally.. is ur hosue this weekend or next? iu'd love to come but distance and work are major factors... what i think i might do is come along.. time how long it takes to get to ur house form my work... and take something to sleeep in so i can stay the nite and then i will drive from your house back to my work when i have to start eaeyl in the morning...yeah im bymeself... but i got msn, and a few people talking online in some shootemup game.. some guy witha a dutch accent and some americans and scots.. it's cool...
anyway..
Old 27-09-2005, 12:49 AM   #5
GROOV3
Rollin

good old South aussies, ive had a good few tonight watched some dvds, its great stuff.

Wouldtn mind some rare breed havnt had that in agse.
GROOV3 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-09-2005, 12:52 AM   #6
FordFan86
meow

im from victoria oringally and parents are kiwi;s
Old 27-09-2005, 12:53 AM   #7
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Nothing wrong with kicking back with a few drinks. Often makes for interesting conversation.
Old 27-09-2005, 12:54 AM   #8
FordFan86
meow

yes i find it makes u say u dont normally say.. and can be very relaxing
Old 27-09-2005, 12:56 AM   #9
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by FordFan86
yes i find it makes u say u dont normally say.. and can be very relaxing
Hey amem to that. Im heaps relaxed. All the stresses of the day just go away.
Old 27-09-2005, 12:57 AM   #10
GROOV3
Rollin

yep, plus it makes you feel all warm and happy.

ps im from SA to
GROOV3 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-09-2005, 01:05 AM   #11
XRchic
Hello

Quote:
That wasn't written tonight i wrote that a few days ago and im not finished, just need to ge tinto the mood to write again...
jaqui, the alcohol is wearing off i dirnk quick and sober up before i sleep normally.. is ur hosue this weekend or next? iu'd love to come but distance and work are major factors... what i think i might do is come along.. time how long it takes to get to ur house form my work... and take something to sleeep in so i can stay the nite and then i will drive from your house back to my work when i have to start eaeyl in the morning...yeah im bymeself... but i got msn, and a few people talking online in some shootemup game.. some guy witha a dutch accent and some americans and scots.. it's cool...
anyway..
James, there are people coming from waaaay out North, and there also people coming from Geelong and Melbourne and even further, so thats no excuse! :P You are invited and I expect to see you there! And you are more than welcome to crash the night, if you wanna bring a swag... there will be heaps of food, so you only need to bring grog... and you can just come over when you are ready, I said 4pm and the first BBQ stage will be around 5ish but we are going to have a second stage BBQ much later in the night....

No excuses now, is there?

Old 27-09-2005, 01:09 AM   #12
FordFan86
meow

I get called soft a lot... can i use that excuse w00t lol
i'll be over around 330ish cauz i get off work at around 2... and there's no way im driving to my hosue then back to mt barker,will drive from work to urs... and work something out, works sucks :(
Old 27-09-2005, 01:21 AM   #13
XRchic
Hello

Quote:
I get called soft a lot... can i use that excuse w00t lol
i'll be over around 330ish cauz i get off work at around 2... and there's no way im driving to my hosue then back to mt barker,will drive from work to urs... and work something out, works sucks :(
You are welcome to arrive early James, there will be people here early as well. And Im sure I can put you to good use! HAHAHAHA!

Old 27-09-2005, 01:22 AM   #14
FordFan86
meow

Yes, we shal see... sleep time, after having a ****... nite guys.
Old 27-09-2005, 01:43 AM   #15
Walkinshaw
Two > One

You are a shocker James. Usualy its me posting drunk crap like this. However i believe I will hand over the "drunk whore of SA" tag to you. You Earnt it.

Now GET HELP

Walkinshaw is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-09-2005, 01:45 AM   #16
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

LMFAO Walkinshaw.
Old 27-09-2005, 10:27 AM   #17
FordFan86
meow

lmfao dan, thanks
Toll = ONe slightly dull pain in my stomach, 1 burnt hand... it was not a good idea to put another log on the fire...
Old 27-09-2005, 11:25 AM   #18
hrtrip
I Hope Holden Dies

Quote:
lmfao dan, thanks
Toll = ONe slightly dull pain in my stomach, 1 burnt hand... it was not a good idea to put another log on the fire...
you guys are crazy weird lol. but seriously that last comment was pretty funny, reminds me of the time i was trying to open a stella (not the girl), and yeah ok i'd had a few, maybe a few too many but anyway i couldnt get the thing open so i looked down at my hand and there was blood everywhere, then my mate just leant over to me and said you get a bottle opener, ill get the bandaids. : it was pretty funny or at least i thought so until the morning when i found out i should probably have gotten a few stitches.

Have fun on the weekend kids.

HRT R.I.P

Icon Blue BFII Fairmont
Stock as a rock... :(
hrtrip is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post