Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 23-09-2005, 05:31 PM   #1
deesun
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Cupla phunnies for friday

This was written by a black guy in Texas and is so funny. What a great sense of humour and creativity!

When I born, I black, when I grow up, I black, when I go in sun, I black, when I cold, I black, when I scared, I black, when I sick, I black, and when I die, I still black.

You white folks.... when you born, you pink, when you grow up, you white, when you go in sun, you red , when you cold, you blue , when you scared, you yellow, when you sick, you green, when you bruised, you purple, and when you die, you gray . So who you callin' c o l o r e d folks

A man walks into a bar carrying a tiny man playing the piano. The bar tender says " hey thats cool whered u get him?!?!" the man says "theres a genie out side that will grant you any wish u want" so the bartender walks outside and says to the genie " i wish for a million bucks" *poof* all of a sudden the bartender has a million ducks! he walks back into the bar (the ducks follow him) and says to the man " That genie sucks! i wished for a million bucks and he gave a million ducks!!" the man looks at the bartender and says " u think i wished for a 12 inch pianist?!?!" :

A nurse walks into a room and sees a patient pretending he's driving a car, with his hands at 10 and 2. The nurse asks him, "Charlie - what are you doing?" Charlie replies, "Can't talk right now, I'm driving to Melbourne!" The nurse wishes him a good trip and leaves the room.

The next day the nurse enters Charlie's room just as he stops driving his imaginary car and she asks, "Well Charlie, how was your trip?" Charlie says, "I'm exhausted, I just got into Melbourne and I need some rest."

"That's great," replied the nurse, "I'm glad you had a safe trip."

The nurse leaves Charlie's room , and then goes across the hall into another patients' room and finds Ed sitting on his bed masturbating vigorously.

Shocked, she shouts, "Ed - what are you doing?" To which Ed replies, "Shhh, I'm shagging Charlie's wife while he's in Melbourne". :

A woman who had been married for several years was growing more and more frustrated at her husband?s lack of interest in sex. She wondered about ways to add some pizzazz to their sexual relationship, and finally decided to purchase some crotchless underwear she had seen in a novelty shop.

One evening when she was feeling particularly desirous and he was, as usual, watching television, she took a shower, freshened up, and donned her Crotchless undies and a slinky negligee. She then strolled between her husband and the television and suggestively tossed one leg up on his chair arm. ?Want some of this?? she purred??

?Are you kidding?? he replied, ?Look what it did to your underwear!? :gren:

Old 23-09-2005, 06:24 PM   #2
FordFan86
meow

lmfao last one got me laughing... the rest are pretty damn phunn4y aswell
FordFan86 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-09-2005, 08:24 PM   #3
paul7v7
bring it on

hmm they're meant to be funny?
paul7v7 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-09-2005, 09:02 PM   #4