Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria > FPV & XR Club of Victoria Discussions

FPV & XR Club of Victoria Discussions FPV & XR Club of Victoria Discussions

Old 31-08-2009, 12:30 AM   #1
moodyxr
xr6

Default hi any room for me

hi my names andrew i just got my first car and will be hopefully getting my licence in april next year when i turn 18 i was just wondering what some of the good points of joining this club and if there are any advantages of being in a car club. well any way this is my baby its a 1997 el xr6

Old 31-08-2009, 05:12 PM   #2
MOTIV8
Just cruizin' around.....

Hi Andrew, a car club is as only as good as want you want to get out of it and the FPV & XR Owners Club of Vic offers a vast range of activities that you can participate in, including social drives, monthly meetings, information nights, Show n shines/club displays, motorsport, driver training days as well as having other members with a common interest to yourself and not to mention the supporters/advertisers of the club that may be able to offer some services. Some people we only see on the track whereas others are just happy to come along on our social activities and then there are others that want to take part in everything that the club offers.

There are several advantages of being in a club and finding the right one that suits you is the main thing to keep in mind. Should you wish to find out any more about the club dont hesitate to jump on to the WEBSITE and make sure that you check out the photo gallery as well or come along to one of our events/meetings in the meantime to check us out.

Hopefully this has helped a little. Oh and by the way, an ELXR6 was my first XR that I owned as well - went great around the track and still have a couple of sets of plates for when I get another one...

Cheers
Sean

Last edited by MOTIV8; 31-08-2009 at 05:17 PM.
MOTIV8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-08-2009, 07:41 PM   #3
moodyxr
xr6

thanks mate hopefully ill c ya soon around april next year haha