Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 13-01-2009, 07:55 PM   #1
burnoutking23
Banned

Default petrol

hi guys. just wondering if petrol prices will ever go back up or will they stay down like they are. only want information

Old 13-01-2009, 07:56 PM   #2
aussiblue
FG XR6 Ute & Sedan
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Has been floating around the oze tech section for a long time and is always there to give advice when people have an issue. 

They will go up - limited supply and large demand.
Old 13-01-2009, 07:59 PM   #3
burnoutking23
Banned

how long before thay go up will it be better to gas the fairmont up and put it on dual fuel and get it tune to gas and use petrol as a back up when it gets more expensive.

how much will the petrol hit each year
Old 13-01-2009, 08:05 PM   #4
GS608
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

won't go back up for a while, prices will stay low and if OPEC have any brains they won't reduce production much.
Old 13-01-2009, 08:09 PM   #5
wulos
Forum Director

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: All the behind-the-scenes effort. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: For his advice, tips/tricks in the Art and Photography section of the Forum. 

How long is a piece of string? & what are next weeks lotto numbers?
I wish I was as certain of these things, as I am about taxes, or whether the price of petrol will ever go back up.
Old 13-01-2009, 08:14 PM   #6
uranium_death
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Big Jimmy, my contact from the abandonware warehouse told me that petrol prices may or may not go up or down...I didn't pay him enough.

On the side, I love pertol.

Don't snap my undies.
Old 13-01-2009, 08:22 PM   #7
Falcon Coupe
Clevo Mafia Inc.

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF over an extended period of time. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Your tireless efforts behind the scenes in keeping AFF the place it is. 

Another crystal ball thread, like your climate change questions.

http://fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11235604
Old 13-01-2009, 10:21 PM   #8
Falcon Coupe
Clevo Mafia Inc.

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF over an extended period of time. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Your tireless efforts behind the scenes in keeping AFF the place it is. 

Ler/12000, i should have guessed......
Closed Thread