Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 08-07-2005, 12:14 PM   #1
GRNKPR
DPC PERFORMANCE Race prep

Default Magazine Exposer

A couple of weeks ago someone posted about magazine exposer it is all about being out there i went from melb to queensland for the musclcar shootout the exposer i have had fromm that one event is huge 1 a write up in the local newspaper 2 issue 249 Unique Cars pg 103 3 Street Machine Fords no 3 pg 99 and next week Australian Musclecar Mag just by getting out have a look and have your say Cheers The GRNKPR : : :

FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria

Ford Performance Car ClubFord Performance Car ClubFord Performance Car ClubFord Performance Car Club
GRNKPR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-07-2005, 12:27 PM   #2
Ghiadude
FORMERLY TX3DUDE

?? wha ??
Ghiadude is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-07-2005, 12:30 PM   #3
Shonky
my other ride is the bus.

Did you want that to sound like you were saying that all in one breath, or was there meant to be full stops in there somewhere! :P

+ Lots of Land Rovers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sourbastard
Edelbrock.... not Peter Brock. Theres a world of difference. For a start my heads have much less gum tree in them.
Shonky is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-07-2005, 01:00 PM   #4
Aaron_EF8
Oops, I slipped....

I don't think he could reach the fullstop button, it's hard work typing one-handed.

Errr, apparently ;)

1984 XE S-Pack 250 Sno White - LPG - Single Rail - 2.5" Exhaust

"Just because you don't understand something, does not make it wrong"

Aaron_EF8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-07-2005, 01:17 PM   #5
Shonky

Rubbish - it just takes practice!

I manage fine thank you!

+ Lots of Land Rovers

Quote:
Edelbrock.... not Peter Brock. Theres a world of difference. For a start my heads have much less gum tree in them.
Old 09-07-2005, 07:31 AM   #6
Mechan1k
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Brings a wealth of knowledge to the forums and is frequently giving helpful advice. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with technical information. 

I think he was talking about magazine "exposure"????
Well I think he was.
Mechan1k is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-07-2005, 12:53 PM   #7
GRNKPR

correct........................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........................................I can reach the fullstop button .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....................................

FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria

Ford Performance Car ClubFord Performance Car ClubFord Performance Car ClubFord Performance Car Club
Old 09-07-2005, 01:00 PM   #8
Tiga_EL
Banned

So what was this thread about????? :thebirds:
Tiga_EL is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-07-2005, 10:44 PM   #9
Shonky

Funked if I know!

+ Lots of Land Rovers

Quote:
Old 10-07-2005, 11:05 PM   #10
sfr rob
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○ ○○○○○

something about muscles, being able to write with one hand, and newspaper?

LOL
sfr rob is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-07-2005, 11:26 PM   #11
xrgran

So is 'exposer' a magazine with articles in it about ??? or does he mean he got 'exposure' in a magazine? :
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-07-2005, 11:41 PM   #12
BJ
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRNKPR
A couple of weeks ago someone posted a question about magazine exposer. It is all about being out there, i went from melb to Queensland for the muscel car shootout and the exposer i have had from that event was huge. I had a write up in the local newspaper and in issue 249 of Unique Cars on pg 103 and also in Street Machine Fords magizine number 3 pg 99. And next week in Australian Musclecar Magazine. I got all this just by getting out and about with the car. Cheers The GRNKPR : : :
I hope it all makes sense now. Sorry Phil
BJ is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-07-2005, 12:28 AM   #13
xrgran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CH7472
Thanks for that. I wasn't trying to be smart!

good to hear about the magazine articles...well done :
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-07-2005, 10:18 AM   #14
philstoj
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I got my new Australian Muscle car mag the other day and saw the write up about the Musclecar Shootout in it. It was a great write up Phil, good to see you had a ball up there, and it was good to see that they gave you a great write up about the XR Falcon!! It looked great in the pictures and they commented how well it went against the other cars, its a credit to Damien at DPC Performance for building such a stout engine, and also to you as a good steerer.
It certainly shows how a well built car can go, good luck "GRUNT" : show them how its done :eclipsee_
philstoj is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-07-2005, 10:50 AM   #15
GRNKPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by philstoj
I got my new Australian Muscle car mag the other day and saw the write up about the Musclecar Shootout in it. It was a great write up Phil, good to see you had a ball up there, and it was good to see that they gave you a great write up about the XR Falcon!! It looked great in the pictures and they commented how well it went against the other cars, its a credit to Damien at DPC Performance for building such a stout engine, and also to you as a good steerer.
It certainly shows how a well built car can go, good luck "GRUNT" : show them how its done :eclipsee_

: : : : At last a normal reply ,not like some of the smart arsed ones before from all the einstiens : : : : :

Old 11-07-2005, 10:52 AM   #16
GRNKPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by CH7472

all clear ,sometimes i wonder

Old 11-07-2005, 11:04 AM   #17
Shonky

Awesome! Shame I don't get any of those magazines.

+ Lots of Land Rovers

Quote: