Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 23-06-2008, 07:51 PM   #31
ayeyew
Teh Baest

Quote:
Originally Posted by sly
Oh and fit the SC of course :
Any idea when u'll be getting around to doing this?

Looking forward to the results

Coming..CMS Stg2A Cam, 68mm TB
Later.. 4.5L w/ BOOOOOOOOOOST or XR6T or AUIII XR8 220

Currently:
151kW (165 on other dynos )
ayeyew is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-06-2008, 10:14 PM   #32
StealthAu
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayeyew

Don't know about Sly, but I just got home tonight and will be fitting mine up tomorrow. Picked up the new flash box while in mackay, and all is good.
StealthAu is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-06-2008, 11:45 PM   #33
blackers10
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

i hope your fitting this in the WEE hours of the morning and bringing this to the cruise tommorow??
Old 28-06-2008, 12:03 AM   #34
StealthAu
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackers10
i hope your fitting this in the WEE hours of the morning and bringing this to the cruise tommorow??
what cruise tomorrow? I thought that was on Sunday?
Old 28-06-2008, 12:05 AM   #35
blackers10
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

dont mind me... i just waxed debzillas car... lol.. bit.. buggered to say the least
Old 28-06-2008, 12:07 AM   #36
StealthAu
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

You had me for a second, I've been traveling around a bit over the last 2 weeks, wouldn't be suprised if I lost a day somewhere.
Old 30-06-2008, 10:32 PM   #37
Tradewind

Seems everyone is happy for the moment
Old 01-07-2008, 10:00 AM   #38
sly
Sly like a G6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayeyew

Around the end of July, once I've got this year's pink slip. That'll give me 13 months to engineer it. BTW Chris, has Joe found a home for that Stg2 cam that came as the LPG grind by mistake? I reckon I could find a use for it.
The Frankenfalcon... AU1.5 Wagon, BA brakes, AU2 booster, BA2 XR6T engine, stock from airbox to turbo, 8psi/98 octane tune 240RWKW, BF XR6T cat, quiet 3" zorst, Pex BSO660 & BSO439 mufflers, 84 db, built BTR box, 3.08 LSD, Emer SVI LPG, AU1 XR8 alloys, Momo wheel, JVC KDR746BT head unit, Aerpro steering wheel control wiring.

Sleeper, anyone?
sly is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-07-2008, 06:05 PM   #39
ayeyew
Teh Baest

Quote:
Originally Posted by sly
Around the end of July, once I've got this year's pink slip. That'll give me 13 months to engineer it. BTW Chris, has Joe found a home for that Stg2 cam that came as the LPG grind by mistake? I reckon I could find a use for it.
He said he was going to send it back to his suppliers, i was meant to ring Joe today and ask if my cam has come in, but been tooo blardy busy with wedding crapola.. Must ring him on Monday, finish installing my sound system on Tuesday and hopefully have the cam in within a few days after that!

Coming..CMS Stg2A Cam, 68mm TB
Later.. 4.5L w/ BOOOOOOOOOOST or XR6T or AUIII XR8 220

Currently:
151kW (165 on other dynos )
ayeyew is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-07-2008, 07:16 PM   #40
sikford
THE Fairmont Ghia 75th

anyone else here used the ford flash2 yet? almost time to get my tax done and spend some money on the au...always a fun task.lol. does anyone know who would be best in getting the tuning done through, i know in another thread you guys have mentioned a couple of different places for the ordinary flash tune but would it be much different with the flash2?

cheers
Dan
Current Mods-HD Built Gearbox+(Mirror Polished, Modified Valve Body), 2500rpm Hi-Stall Convertor(TCE Custom Built), BIG Trans Cooler, Braided Lines/Speedflow Fittings, 2.5" Exhaust, Custom CAI, Detailed UnderCarriage, Custom SQ Stereo Install.
My Ride
My Build Thread
sikford is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-07-2008, 09:48 PM   #41
ratter
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Shares his in-depth tuning knowledge with the forum, very helpful. Contributor: For members who make a contribution worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For his indepth tutorial on adding borders to photographs 

Tuning a car with the flash2 is identical to tuning a car with the original flash box. No differences at all in tuning procedures or results

Authorised Streetfighter, Pcmtec , SCT & HP Tuners Tuning Agent,
ratter is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-07-2008, 08:09 AM   #42
sikford
THE Fairmont Ghia 75th

so whoever is doing the standard flashing should be able to do the flash2 then? i thought i may aswell get the flash2 as i have a laptop that it would work great with in the car...
Current Mods-HD Built Gearbox+(Mirror Polished, Modified Valve Body), 2500rpm Hi-Stall Convertor(TCE Custom Built), BIG Trans Cooler, Braided Lines/Speedflow Fittings, 2.5" Exhaust, Custom CAI, Detailed UnderCarriage, Custom SQ Stereo Install.
My Ride
My Build Thread
Old 08-07-2008, 02:45 PM   #43
ratter
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Shares his in-depth tuning knowledge with the forum, very helpful. Contributor: For members who make a contribution worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For his indepth tutorial on adding borders to photographs 

yes that is right

Authorised Streetfighter, Pcmtec , SCT & HP Tuners Tuning Agent,
ratter is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-07-2008, 02:55 PM   #44
sikford
THE Fairmont Ghia 75th

cool cool, cheers mate.
My Ride
My Build Thread