Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 08-08-2005, 10:17 PM   #1
Timmeh
Fairmont Ghia

Default New Focus Australian Brochure online

For everyone who has had a really hard time getting their own copy of the LS (new) Focus Brochure, we've hosted the complete scans, with colours, trim, and specifications, at www.eurofordclub.com.

Click here to view the Australian LS Focus Brochure and other Euroford brochure scans

Regards, from the admin at Eurofordclub.com

Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-08-2005, 10:23 PM   #2
whippet_zetec
Supes

big effort Tim, look for the 10billion hits to the eurofordclub website...lol
Old 08-08-2005, 10:55 PM   #3
fordel
Tricolore Tard
Contributing Member

well 10billion hits, i think i better install some adds onto the site so i can make some $$ out of it ;)

Chris
Old 08-08-2005, 11:28 PM   #4
orsest170
WRC Fanatic

Yep the new focus is a winner, but has anyone noticed Ford's little bit of 'false advertising'? I'm talking about the ride height on the silver zetec featured in both this brochure and the ads on tv.

I went and test drove one for a friend (who is trying to decide between the new zetec and the Mazda sp23) and I can tell ya, the fender gap is a lot bigger than whats depicted in those photos or on the tv ad. Still, it makes the car look so much better and I reckon those ads will see a lot of people visiting their local Ford dealer.

BTW, I put my obvious Blue Oval biases aside and tried to remain totally objective in my appraisal of the two cars, and I've got to say, I couldn't really split them at the end of the day. The Focus was a marginally better drive and on styling it was again very close IMO, the only area where I think the mazda clearly won out, was the interior.
orsest170 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-08-2005, 09:33 AM   #5
whippet_zetec
Supes

Quote:
Originally Posted by orsest170
Yep the new focus is a winner, but has anyone noticed Ford's little bit of 'false advertising'? I'm talking about the ride height on the silver zetec featured in both this brochure and the ads on tv.
alot of poeple have also noticed this, its either photoshop or a few bags of cement loaded in to the footwells and boot......still commone for nearly all car manufacturers to do in their photo sessions of their new models.

I remember noticing the same thing with the Pug GTI.
Old 09-08-2005, 02:20 PM   #6
zetec
Zoom Zoom

Well it's either that or 5 fat blokes ducking for cover inside... plus 2 in the boot!!! Notice the PHAT tint too!!! :evilsasmo

Great work Tim, well done.
Old 07-01-2006, 11:15 AM   #7
Zetec20
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I was driving on the freeway the other day and i spotted another titanium grey zetec in the distance, (only the 3rd i've seen other than my car) and as we drew closer (i wasn't speeding i swear) we noticed it was dumped, alot, it was about 2 - 3 inches lower than factory, much to my dismay as i can't have someone beating me to mods lol, anyway so we got even closer and realised there were 6 people in the car (4 in the back) and it must've had a full payload in the boot too, way to get me worried about it, but yeah they do mess around with the height in the brochures etc.
Zetec20 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-04-2006, 03:30 PM   #8
mcnews
Trev

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Trev has owned several boosted fords and has really contributed a lot of info on them. His posts in the bike section are also very helpful. I think he should be recognised as a technical contributor. 

I just posted a link in the photoshop section of pictures from the Perth Motor Show that has some reasonable shots of the XR5T in a wicked orange.
Old 25-05-2006, 05:41 PM   #9
silverfocusstar
mmmm...chocolate...

there's a new brochure on the website which includes specs and colour range for the xr5turbo. its an adobe download.
silverfocusstar is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-02-2007, 11:24 PM   #10
Capri17
Starter Motor

Can anyone tell me if the Focus CL comes with a 12v plughole for the phone charger? Or do you have to order one as an extra. Thanks
Capri17 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-02-2007, 12:37 AM   #11
zetec
Zoom Zoom

Comes standard
Old 20-02-2007, 12:48 AM   #12
Capri17
Starter Motor

Beautiful. Thanks Zetec.
Capri17 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-06-2007, 10:12 AM   #13
Rhubarb

With a new 2007 Focus coming in Aug/Sept I suggest you relabel this thread "2005 Focus Brochure".

I got all exciting when I thought you actually had the new Australian brochure, only to find out it was the old (current?) Aus brochure.
Rhubarb is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-07-2007, 03:09 PM   #14
Timmeh
Fairmont Ghia

It's an extremely old thread that does need to be unstuck, I'll let the moderators know.

Regards, Timmeh
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post