Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 21-02-2007, 02:19 PM   #31
Teflon Turbo
Banned

NZ are the losers mate, Female Prime Minister, who sold off half their defence force now they expect Australia to defend them and not GOD, more sheep than soon to be over whelming asian population due to the "Female PM"

You don't expect to get off lightly with the thread you started aye?

Land Of The Wrong White Crowd.

Oh, one more thing, anyone that can play Cricket can smash an under arm grubber ball for 4 runs everytime.
Old 21-02-2007, 02:32 PM   #32
Night Runner
- V8 ENTHUSIAST -

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by XBCOUPE74
NZ are the losers mate, Female Prime Minister, who sold off half their defence force now they expect Australia to defend them and not GOD, more sheep than soon to be over whelming asian population due to the "Female PM"

You don't expect to get off lightly with the thread you started aye?

Land Of The Wrong White Crowd.

Oh, one more thing, anyone that can play Cricket can smash an under arm grubber ball for 4 runs everytime.
What's with the insults mate? Do us all a favor and go grab yourself a root. With all the dribble & sexiest caveman talk, you need it.....wake up, grow up and welcome to the new millennium.

I'd rather be nowhere else mate......NZ is a lovely place, as-is Australia. You're not doing you or Aussies any favours. I need not make any comments like yours, you speak for yourself.

The thread I started? WFT? Yeah, we won the Cricket...guess it struck the heart. ;)
Yupe, us Kiwis sure have it tough and we're losers alright...... :

Old 21-02-2007, 02:50 PM   #33
ClevlndStemer
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Well as a proud aussie supporter I have to say well done to NZ, they outplayed the aussies consistently. I guess we can't win them all and it will (hopefully) only make us stronger.
Old 21-02-2007, 03:41 PM   #34
pb02
inconceivable!

I really thought we had this one after getting off to a good start with the bowling and having them 5 for.... Not to take it away from NZ but Australia or any decent team should have won from there.
Probably one of the best come from behind wins I've seen in a long time.
Old 21-02-2007, 04:39 PM   #35
MAGPIE
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:

Moron they needed a six of the last ball :
Old 21-02-2007, 04:59 PM   #36
Teflon Turbo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ NZTS50 ]
Typical Aussie reply....just ignore him and he disappear like a fart in the wind.
Convicts, racists, inbreds, Underarm bowls....I could go on with personal insults so no need to go there.
you can add hypocracy to your list of meaningless victories....

the point about smashing a four, was in typical gutless NZ fashion, he didn't even try..... he blocked and threw the bat in the air like a sissy, and hence a female PM....HAHAHA!

I am through with this thread, sheep have more higher IQ...
Old 21-02-2007, 05:07 PM   #37
Night Runner
- V8 ENTHUSIAST -

Cool

Quote:
you can add hypocracy to your list of meaningless victories....

the point about smashing a four, was in typical gutless NZ fashion, he didn't even try..... he blocked and threw the bat in the air like a sissy, and hence a female PM....HAHAHA!

I am through with this thread, sheep have more higher IQ...
Mate, you're a drop kick. Look at your post, I just love guys who are internt tough...... insult, insult, insult...yeah, you type out that "mean" stuff - you da man!

You do yourself no favors and continue to dig your hole deeper.
A good cricket team should be able to defend 346 - I rest my case.

Oh, why roll the ball in the first place, that is typical Aussie. But unlike your narrow one minded "ugh ugh" attitude I respect Aussie and New Zealand equally but obviously Love NZ better......

:
Old 21-02-2007, 05:14 PM   #38
Fordman1
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pb02
I really thought we had this one after getting off to a good start with the bowling and having them 5 for.... Not to take it away from NZ but Australia or any decent team should have won from there.
Probably one of the best come from behind wins I've seen in a long time.
Lets hope there's some serious 'soul searching' in the Aussie camp, and a size 13 boot 'comes out' to put a few of the team back on track (they were "pie chuckers" last night).

In the end it is a pretty meaningless series yes, but they were playing for Australia and got slaughtered by New Zealand (ie: not beaten, slaughtered by NZ which has up until now been a middle of the table international team).
Old 21-02-2007, 05:48 PM   #39
Night Runner
- V8 ENTHUSIAST -

Wink

I think a lot has been overlooked. Aussie didn't play bad!!! The last time I checked 341 & 346 weren't something to be ashamed of!? They were simply outclassed by the better team on the night - plain & simple.
Old 21-02-2007, 05:55 PM   #40
pb02
inconceivable!

Quote:
I think a lot has been overlooked. Aussie didn't play bad!!! The last time I checked 341 & 346 weren't something to be ashamed of!? They were simply outclassed by the better team on the night - plain & simple.
We did brilliant with the bat, no doubt about it, and it's a great total. But we should have been able to defend it better, especially being 5 for 130 something at one stage.

We really should have done better in the field! I think Brackens first over had 6 extras from it! You can't win games with that. I'm not taking away from the Kiwi's efforts, they won a great match and it wasn't easy to chase. But we really struggled in the field.
Old 21-02-2007, 05:57 PM   #41
Night Runner
- V8 ENTHUSIAST -

Thumbs up

True, but "giving away" 346 is no show of class either........ :

One thing I noticed last game was how F-N fast is Tait? Bowling at 154kms+!?! Yikes! Brett Lee would have been gutted, I use to open bowling and wouldn't like to hear of others in the region who were as quick as me....just as bad when you get beaten be the opposition winger at rugby....you just want to curl up and die. Your suppose to be the fast guy, yet the oppositions fast guy whopped you real good. :
Old 21-02-2007, 06:10 PM   #42
pb02
inconceivable!

Ive heard of him bowling up to 160km before!!!!!! :

I might have to see what the bowling machine can get up to tonight in the nets to see how that feels! : :gren:
Old 21-02-2007, 06:13 PM   #43
Night Runner
- V8 ENTHUSIAST -

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by pb02
I might have to see what the bowling machine can get up to tonight in the nets to see how that feels! : :gren:

Saw. : :
Old 21-02-2007, 09:02 PM   #44
Fordman1
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Quote:
True, but "giving away" 346 is no show of class either........ :

One thing I noticed last game was how F-N fast is Tait? Bowling at 154kms+!?! Yikes! Brett Lee would have been gutted, I use to open bowling and wouldn't like to hear of others in the region who were as quick as me....just as bad when you get beaten be the opposition winger at rugby....you just want to curl up and die. Your suppose to be the fast guy, yet the oppositions fast guy whopped you real good. :
Good captaincy and good bowling will defend 346 everytime. Step 1: bring back Ricky Ponting, Step 2: No 'Pie Chuckers'.
Old 21-02-2007, 09:06 PM   #45
Outbackjack
Central to all beach's

Quote:
What's with the insults mate? Do us all a favor and go grab yourself a root. With all the dribble & sexiest caveman talk, you need it.....wake up, grow up and welcome to the new millennium.

I'd rather be nowhere else mate......NZ is a lovely place, as-is Australia. You're not doing you or Aussies any favours. I need not make any comments like yours, you speak for yourself.

The thread I started? WFT? Yeah, we won the Cricket...guess it struck the heart. ;)
Yupe, us Kiwis sure have it tough and we're losers alright...... :

Beautiful beach. What a shame it rarely ever gets warm enough to go for a swim........ : :nutsycuck
Old 21-02-2007, 09:08 PM   #46
Night Runner
- V8 ENTHUSIAST -

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outbackjack
Beautiful beach. What a shame it rarely ever gets warm enough to go for a swim........ : :nutsycuck
True, it does, just summer came late, now sure perfect.
Nothing like your guys 57 degrees though : Mind you, I'd rather rain than bush fires - yikes!!
Old 21-02-2007, 09:12 PM   #47
Outbackjack
Central to all beach's

Quote:
True, it does, just summer came late, now sure perfect.
Nothing like your guys 57 degrees though : Mind you, I'd rather rain than bush fires - yikes!!
Now dont exxagerate. It has only been 48c since we moved here.... Lots of sand dunes, not much water. But at least we are central to all the best beaches.
Old 21-02-2007, 09:16 PM   #48
Night Runner
- V8 ENTHUSIAST -

Wink

Quote:
Now dont exxagerate. It has only been 48c since we moved here.... Lots of sand dunes, not much water. But at least we are central to all the best beaches.
You haven't been to NZ I take it. I'm 1 hour maximum from any beach in any direction, like most of the country unless you like near the Mountains, snow, you know, that white stuff you guys have to make up. :

:
Old 21-02-2007, 09:19 PM   #49
bonspeed
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Highest ever recording in australia=52 degrees in cloncurry queensland.

Im waiting for the all blacks to kick **** in the world cup later this year!!
Old 21-02-2007, 09:22 PM   #50
Night Runner
- V8 ENTHUSIAST -

Yeah, I was merely taking the plss...I was going to out 76 celcius just to confirm it.
Still 52 - yikes! That is definitely cooking an egg on your bonnet material, even a steak or too. :
Old 21-02-2007, 09:24 PM   #51
bonspeed
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I prefer lamb chops
Old 21-02-2007, 11:03 PM   #52
Outbackjack
Central to all beach's

Quote:
You haven't been to NZ I take it. I'm 1 hour maximum from any beach in any direction, like most of the country unless you like near the Mountains, snow, you know, that white stuff you guys have to make up. :

:
I actually lived (existed) in NZ for about 8 years in total. I just couldn't get used to the weather. AKL has to be one of the wettest, greyest places in the southern hemisphere.

we lived in Browns Bay (AKL) nice enough beach, but I never actually went for a swim there. Mind you, speakers corner was suitable compensation.
Old 21-02-2007, 11:06 PM   #53
Night Runner
- V8 ENTHUSIAST -

Thumbs up

Quote:
I actually lived (existed) in NZ for about 8 years in total. I just couldn't get used to the weather. AKL has to be one of the wettest, greyest places in the southern hemisphere.

we lived in Browns Bay (AKL) nice enough beach, but I never actually went for a swim there. Mind you, speakers corner was suitable compensation.
Oh, well there you go. Yeah, Auckland isn't part of New Zealand. :
No one likes Jaffas. : We get some wild weather down here, I like it myself....good summers with mild/sunny weather, no too hot, not too cold.

I'd only travel to Aussie for two things: AC/DC concert and Bathurst.
Old 22-02-2007, 06:59 AM   #54
MAGPIE
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:

You didn't get out much did you, Browns Bay is probably one of the worst (unappealing) beaches in Auckland. Speakers Cnr was my local too for some years.
As for the weather well bring on the rain I say, if it means you don't have to drink recycled sewerage :
Old 22-02-2007, 08:31 AM   #55
Outbackjack
Central to all beach's

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGPIE
You didn't get out much did you, Browns Bay is probably one of the worst (unappealing) beaches in Auckland. Speakers Cnr was my local too for some years.
As for the weather well bring on the rain I say, if it means you don't have to drink recycled sewerage :
Like I said, it was nice enough. Not a patch on the Aussie beach's that surround our continent. Bring on the rain??? Cmon, it never blardywell stopped. Miserable place.
Old 22-02-2007, 08:49 AM   #56
MAGPIE
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Like I said, it was nice enough. Not a patch on the Aussie beach's that surround our continent.
Like I said you didn't get out much, there's many beaches around AKL that are world class :
Old 22-02-2007, 08:58 AM   #57
Outbackjack
Central to all beach's

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGPIE
Like I said you didn't get out much, there's many beaches around AKL that are world class :
Perhaps in geography only. But what good is a world class beach if it rarely gets warm enough to go for a swim? :
Old 22-02-2007, 09:09 AM   #58
MAGPIE
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Perhaps in geography only. But what good is a world class beach if it rarely gets warm enough to go for a swim? :
You are either an *edit* or a sook, not sure which yet, NZ usually gets between 20 - 30 Degrees during summer, if that aint warm enough for ya, best you stay in that dirty dust bowl
:

Last edited by SpoolMan; 22-02-2007 at 09:15 AM. Reason: Personal insults only promote conflict
Old 22-02-2007, 09:18 AM   #59
SpoolMan
Solution Was Boost 4?, 6 & 8

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF events and sponsorship. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Everything you do to help this place run smoothly! Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The awesome Technical and Service how to's in the FPV /XR6 /G6ET turbo threads..  and his own build threads that inspire people to have a go... enabling people to save money and realise the dream of working on their own cars as well. 

This thread has turned into nothing more than an Australia Vs NZ insult thread.
Its a waste of bandwidth.

AUTOTECH TUNED EDELEBROCK CHARGED
2017 GT Mustang Plenty of RWKW
Closed Thread