Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2006, 11:38 PM   #31
MO
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by OXR60W
I wouldn't like to be a foreigner in iraq from this point on.
Thats a very good point it will get very nasty over there.

The more I know ppl the more I love my DOGS.
2011 SY Territory Limited Edition TS
2000 AUII SE ute IL6
Old 05-11-2006, 11:43 PM   #32
drone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uni
Quick! Someone call the UN... they're gonna need handcuffs for the last 5 American presidents.

Saddam is scum. he was put in power by scum, was supplied weapons by scum, and is (was) being illegally tried by scum.

yep.. all pretty scummy really

Uni/.
Well ******* said, Agree 100%
Old 05-11-2006, 11:48 PM   #33
fmc351
let it burn

I thought they might find him innocent. 4:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uni
Quick! Someone call the UN... they're gonna need handcuffs for the last 5 American presidents.

Saddam is scum. he was put in power by scum, was supplied weapons by scum, and is (was) being illegally tried by scum.

Uni/.
Cheers.

He is a bastard, but he's their bastard.
Old 05-11-2006, 11:53 PM   #34
Bax
Projecting

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot xr6
Let this set a precedence for anyone else who wants to engage in crimes against humanity.
So George W Bush is next to be hung?
Old 05-11-2006, 11:53 PM   #35
b2tf
not here much anymore

It's too easy an escape for him
Old 05-11-2006, 11:59 PM   #36
mad machs
politically incorrect

Hey Fellas, lighten up, have a lie down......

Bad news for South Park fans.....
Old 06-11-2006, 12:00 AM   #37
[Tonko]
What's green is gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by b2tf
It's too easy an escape for him
True that, give him one of those diseases he released on his own people... bring him back and do it again, but putting him in a dungeon-like prison would be good also, cold, wet, no windows... or maybe in a situation like the saw movies,

EF XR8 - Koni's - Cam and Headwork -3.9s - Ex VIC TMU -

1982 Nissan Patrol - 460 ci Big Block soon - Semi Gloss Black - Dark Tint - 4x 6" Infinity Kappa Perfect Splits - 5" Kappa 2 ways - Kappa 6x9's - 2x12" Kappa perfect subs - 2x4 Channel and 2x Mono Kappa amps-

Old 06-11-2006, 12:13 AM   #38
XR Martin
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

How about killing him via a wood chipper, just like he did to thousands of his own people.
2016 FGX XR8 Sprint, 6speed manual, Kinetic Blue #170

2004 BA wagon RTV project.

1998 EL XR8, Auto, Hot Chilli Red

1993 ED XR6, 5speed, Polynesian Green. 1 of 329. Retired

1968 XT Falcon 500 wagon, 3 on the tree, 3.6L. Patina project.
Old 06-11-2006, 01:01 AM   #39
JAJH
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

The problem is once hanged, he will become a martyr to all his followers and they again will continue with the bombings and killing of the innocent.

PREVIOUS RIDES
AU3 VENOM RED XR8, 19" SILVER ARGENTS, REBEL BODY KIT & 6/4 BREMBOS
MARS RED FG MK2 XR6 ECOLPI, SILVER ARGENT 19" RIMS & TINT
BLOOD ORANGE BA GTP, QUAD EXHAUST, SUNROOF, CHIPPED, SS CAI, 320KW
NAROOMA BLUE AU3 HERROD XR8- SS CAI, TS RIMS, 6/4 BREMBOS, TWIN SPOILER, REBEL BODY KIT & TUNED BY ELITE
VENOM GTP, HERROD EXHAUST, DVD PLAYER, WINDOW TINT, SS CAI, STEALTH
VENOM AU11 TE50, HERROD LOWERED, HEADERS AND EXHAUST
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 06-11-2006, 01:33 AM   #40
16wantsI6
iRegular crossmember

so in other words u cant win?
i reckon they should do what happened in that movie "johnny got his gun" ive never seen the movie but i saw clips of it from the metllica video 'One'. and it freaked me out.

they should remove all his limbs, remove his hearing, sight, taste and speach, then keep him alive for as long as he lives. that would be the worst torture I could think of.

5 spd manual
2 1/2" manta S/S exhaust
After market alpine/soundstream stereo

18" tyhpoons
superlows waiting to go in....
spoilerless
Old 06-11-2006, 01:58 AM   #41
Lumpen Proletariat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uni

Uni/.
It's a GREAT Start really. I applaud it. I cant wait until we can get onto Norriega, Batista, Pinochet and all the other US Backed South American mass murderers. Responsible not only for hundreds of thousands dead in political repression but also the production of illicit drugs and the manufacture of chemical weapons that were sold to Sadam by the CIA in the 1980's. (Profits of War-Ari Ben Menashe)

Hopefully we can even posthumously try Winston Churchill, after all, he was the first person to use poison gas on the Kurdish people (ol'Sad was just copying the english) Then move onto mark Thatcher, the arms dealer and son of ex-British prime minister. Provider of weapons to Iran (Kohmehni), Iraq (saddam) and also many warring African nations...

Brendan

Dad: 1994 ED XR8 Sprint: Polynesian Green. Auto. Full Exhaust. Chiptorque Chip. 155.4rwkw.

Happy Dealings with: FordFan86 and Matt_971
Old 06-11-2006, 01:59 AM   #42
Kryton

yep, kill him and youll never get the thousands of questions answered properly.
he took freedom from so many people, the same should happen to him.
lock him up till he dies...solitary confinement, no contact and no priviledges.
send the bill to his family.
Old 06-11-2006, 02:49 AM   #43
XR Martin
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumpen Proletariat
It's a GREAT Start really. I applaud it. I cant wait until we can get onto Norriega, Batista, Pinochet and all the other US Backed South American mass murderers. Responsible not only for hundreds of thousands dead in political repression but also the production of illicit drugs and the manufacture of chemical weapons that were sold to Sadam by the CIA in the 1980's. (Profits of War-Ari Ben Menashe)

Hopefully we can even posthumously try Winston Churchill, after all, he was the first person to use poison gas on the Kurdish people (ol'Sad was just copying the english) Then move onto mark Thatcher, the arms dealer and son of ex-British prime minister. Provider of weapons to Iran (Kohmehni), Iraq (saddam) and also many warring African nations...

Brendan
What about the non US backed ones? Yamamoto, Hirohito, Mao, Stalin, Pol Pot, Hitler, Kim Jong etc etc Theres probably 250million deaths attributed with those people.
Whichever ones that the allies did approve of, is far and away less worse than the ones they were against. Dont forget that.

Old 06-11-2006, 03:47 AM   #44
Blue Oval Mopar Man
Has Blue Blood

Well I cant wait to celebrate the pricks death ! Saddam is getting it to good being hung ! He never showed that type of compation to anyone he had murdered!

And to all the dickheads sprouting political crap here about how the US is the devil, get outta the byou's and wake up to y'selves!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not arrogent , Just superior
Old 06-11-2006, 05:28 AM   #45
MethodX
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Keep it up.

Good to see people recognise that the US isnt the arsenal of freedom and democracy they proclaim it to be.

Last edited by MethodX; 06-11-2006 at 06:01 AM.
Old 06-11-2006, 05:35 AM   #46
fmc351
let it burn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Oval Mopar Man
Well I cant wait to celebrate the pricks death ! Saddam is getting it to good being hung ! He never showed that type of compation to anyone he had murdered!

And to all the dickheads sprouting political crap here about how the US is the devil, get outta the byou's and wake up to y'selves!!!!!!!!!!
He couldnt have murdered anyone, if the US didnt sponsor him. Argue all you like, thats the history of it.

Just callin spades spades, not hoses or whatever you want it to be. Its not that anyone thinks Saddam was AOK, maybe we cant change the past, but we can learn from it. However not if we chose to ignore it and never speak of it again.

See you at the next Saddam. They trained the other psycho theyre after too.
Old 06-11-2006, 06:14 AM   #47
MAFIA
Grange killer!!!!

About time. They might as well sentence Goerge w Bush to death with him as he just as bad.

INSURED BY MAFIA. YOU HIT US, WE KILL YOU!

FORD FTE AU T-SERIES CLUB OF AUSTRALIA
www.tseriesclub.org
Old 06-11-2006, 07:18 AM   #48
MAGPIE
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmc351
He couldnt have murdered anyone, if the US didnt sponsor him.
That is the most stupid comment I've ever read on these forums... Wake Up :
Old 06-11-2006, 07:25 AM   #49
HOON69
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uni

Uni/.
exactly my thoughts yeah saddam was a bad man in his day,but the war wasnt justified and ya'll know it was/is a fake and false claim to go to war with IRAQ just to go kill anyone in the way of the USA agenda and that was to get saddam.

bush and terrorism i dont know whoms worst atm. :
Old 06-11-2006, 11:11 AM   #50
Lumpen Proletariat

Quote:
Originally Posted by XR6 Martin
What about the non US backed ones? Yamamoto, Hirohito, Mao, Stalin, Pol Pot, Hitler, Kim Jong etc etc Theres probably 250million deaths attributed with those people.
Whichever ones that the allies did approve of, is far and away less worse than the ones they were against. Dont forget that.
Yamamoto was the fleet Admiral and Emporer Hirohito was actually SAVED from death by Macarthur and the US Occupation Forces, they gave him immunity. Yes, I agree wholeheartedly that he should have prosecuted as a war criminal, but the US wanted to have a puppet like him there as the communist party in Japan at that time was quite strong. Why do you think that Japan STILL has a Royal Family?

Pol Pot was armed by Mark Thatcher, all the mines, many of which are still in Cambodia today are British. On top of that, the army that trained his elite forces that were armed with US weapons? None other than the British SAS. The reason? Communist Vietnam wanted to overthrow Pol Pot as they knew the atrocities he was committing. The 'west' saw this as the domino effect in action and wanted to support Pol-Pot.

In China, the nationalist forces of Chiang Kai Shek we raping and pillaging the land and it's people. During the long march, the communist forces were forbidden to take from the land, everything they got from villagers, they had to pay fairly for and they did. This was the complete opposite of what the Nationalist were doing and was the main reason why the support of the peasants swelled for the communists, not the communist doctrine itself. Having said that, the 'Cultural Revolution' was a horrible time in Chinese history in many ways.

Was Stalin better or worse than the Romonov Tsar's? Who know's? They were both murdering, power hungry tyrants. The only difference is one 'freed' his people and they were no longer owned by the wealthy land owners.

Brendan

Dad: 1994 ED XR8 Sprint: Polynesian Green. Auto. Full Exhaust. Chiptorque Chip. 155.4rwkw.

Happy Dealings with: FordFan86 and Matt_971
Old 06-11-2006, 11:58 AM   #51
Uni

The Tsars were better IMO.. at least public opinion meant something to them. Stalin's policy was to shoot people when they disagreed with him.

i think i'll leave this one with a quote from Amnesty International from their 1996 Human Rights and USA Security Assistance paper:

"Throughout the world, on any given day, a man, woman or child is likely to be displaced, tortured, killed or 'disappeared', at the hands of governments or armed political groups. More often than not, the United States shares the blame."

Uni/.
Old 06-11-2006, 12:02 PM   #52
red_hotxr6
Banned

As you sow, so shall you reap.
Old 06-11-2006, 12:04 PM   #53
GTjake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumpen Proletariat
Yamamoto was the fleet Admiral and Emporer Hirohito was actually SAVED from death by Macarthur and the US Occupation Forces, they gave him immunity. Yes, I agree wholeheartedly that he should have prosecuted as a war criminal, but the US wanted to have a puppet like him there as the communist party in Japan at that time was quite strong. Why do you think that Japan STILL has a Royal Family?

Pol Pot was armed by Mark Thatcher, all the mines, many of which are still in Cambodia today are British. On top of that, the army that trained his elite forces that were armed with US weapons? None other than the British SAS. The reason? Communist Vietnam wanted to overthrow Pol Pot as they knew the atrocities he was committing. The 'west' saw this as the domino effect in action and wanted to support Pol-Pot.

In China, the nationalist forces of Chiang Kai Shek we raping and pillaging the land and it's people. During the long march, the communist forces were forbidden to take from the land, everything they got from villagers, they had to pay fairly for and they did. This was the complete opposite of what the Nationalist were doing and was the main reason why the support of the peasants swelled for the communists, not the communist doctrine itself. Having said that, the 'Cultural Revolution' was a horrible time in Chinese history in many ways.

Was Stalin better or worse than the Romonov Tsar's? Who know's? They were both murdering, power hungry tyrants. The only difference is one 'freed' his people and they were no longer owned by the wealthy land owners.

Brendan

If you believe a word of that BS, you need to buy yourself history book that wasnt printed by communists.
You are sadly out of touch with the events of the last 100 years.

Yes, of course we all have are prefered politics (and this comes out quite clearly in what you wrote), but history is written.
We dont yet live in Orwell's 1984 where you can just change it wholesale.
You can spin your communist ideology as fast as you want.
Doesnt change what REALLY happened, and continues in places like NK and China.

Believe what you will. But it dont make it real.
Old 06-11-2006, 12:07 PM   #54
GTjake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uni
i think i'll leave this one with a quote from Amnesty International from their 1996 Human Rights and USA Security Assistance paper:

"Throughout the world, on any given day, a man, woman or child is likely to be displaced, tortured, killed or 'disappeared', at the hands of governments or armed political groups. More often than not, the United States shares the blame."

Uni/.
Quote your source properly. Writer or group? Funded by? Document ID?

You support Amnesty Int? Did you know they stuck up for Saddam?
Old 06-11-2006, 12:41 PM   #55
new2ford
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTjake
If you believe a word of that BS, you need to buy yourself history book that wasnt printed by communists.
You are sadly out of touch with the events of the last 100 years.

Yes, of course we all have are prefered politics (and this comes out quite clearly in what you wrote), but history is written.
We dont yet live in Orwell's 1984 where you can just change it wholesale.
You can spin your communist ideology as fast as you want.
Doesnt change what REALLY happened, and continues in places like NK and China.

Believe what you will. But it dont make it real.
I've only got an honours degree in East Asian history so I probably wouldn't know as much as you GTjake but lumpen proletariat isn't that far off the mark with most of his comments. Expounding the truth doesn't necessarily make you a communist. Anyway I think some of the issues are a bit complex to sort out in a couple of days on a Ford forum!
Old 06-11-2006, 12:44 PM   #56
XR Martin
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Over the last 100 years, atleast one leader from every country across the globe could be in some way tried and convicted for crimes agaisnt humanity. Some of you seem to think that the US is up there with some of the worst :rolleyes:
Anyone would think that before the US became a superpower everyone was happy little vegemites and no one ever did any harm. Before hating on America just think of the possible alternatives if it wasnt for that country over the last 60+ years. Russia, Germany, Japan, China, etc.
And also remember where you live and what was done to the native population here, our leaders arnt innocent either, no one can claim they dont have blood on their hands in some way or another.

Old 06-11-2006, 12:52 PM   #57
Sapper
Back to the AU

Its funny that everyone seems to be saying how bad all the the current western leaders are but i bet no one here, if given the choice, would choose to live under Saddam's leadership over living under Mr Bush or Mr Howard. I think that says a lot.

If you think that another country has so much better leadership, why don't you go live there.
Old 06-11-2006, 01:05 PM   #58
XCSEDAN
i'm baaaack....

im glad his gunna be gone, however, i think he should get worse,
toture him with sumthing, for christs sake, the guy killed thousands!
he even killed his own son in law!
i think he should just be locked up in solitary, no windows, wet floor, a constant tapping noise from a drain pipe (that's sure to drive him insane!), bad food and no, ABSOLUTLY NO! previlages!
the bastard should get the worst of the worst! thats it!
Old 06-11-2006, 05:25 PM   #59
Psycho Chicken
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uni
The Tsars were better IMO.. at least public opinion meant something to them.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Oh god, you're funny. Tell us another one.
Old 06-11-2006, 05:28 PM   #60
Casper
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Contributing Member

This has gotten retarded now..

Now in Euro-Trash. VW Coupe V6 4motion.
Closed Thread