Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 10-02-2007, 04:31 PM   #31
muppet

Yes the man is moron and should be ignored at all times . It's funny though I did have a guy walk out in front of my car while he was listining to an Ipod . He had his back to me and slowly started walking accross the road at an angle . I just drove around him on the wrong side of the road ( I was only going about 30 kph) . It scared the hell out of him , you could see he realised that he had done the wrong thing and he could have been run over . But yeah it's not like it's a daily occurrence .
Old 10-02-2007, 09:23 PM   #32
Homer1
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by FALCONSR
can we trade him for anna nicole..as much as i hate both anna nicole didnt anger me

apple and sony are killing, yet parents arent told to control their kids, kids arent taught to look before crossing, drivers arent taught to drive carefully around those areas????...what an absolute tosshead.....

give him an ipod ill prove his theory, just for him!
Sadly, we won't even get her now....looks like we're stuck with Screwball!
Homer1 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-02-2007, 10:12 AM   #33
drcook
I Bleed Orange!

a. harold scruby is a lethal device.

and

b. who is going to police this "crime"? are we going to have a representative from the pedestrian council standing at every road crossing in australia with a penalty book?
Old 13-02-2007, 10:28 AM   #34
GXL078
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

He should be training the American tourists to "look right" when crossing the street, instead of looking LEFT.
GXL078 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-02-2007, 11:40 AM   #35
tessa
Starter Motor

Thumbs up

I love my ipod i hook it up to my stereo so when i get sick of music i just reload saves me dealing with scratched cd's but then again you can do it with any mp3 player as well
tessa is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-02-2007, 09:48 PM   #36
J_Tank
Bring on the Boss

All this from a guy who hit a jogger in his merc. Plus he lives in Mosman......
J_Tank is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-02-2007, 12:37 PM   #37
Hawk
I am The Brain!

I thought the story was hilarious when I saw it on the news (or one of those dodgy current affairs shows). I was laughing my head off when they were saying there were calls to put warnings on iPods etc. because people were not concentrating with the headphones in. Then Scruby popped on the screen and went on about how the devices should flash a warning that it is dangerous!!!!!!!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Woohoo 1.6L 1999 Toyota Corolla....feel the power!

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you heard is not what I meant.
Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-02-2007, 02:27 PM   #38
GXL078
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

He hit a jogger and he wants to give something back to the community. I can't see why he is a moron. Maybe he likes living in Mosman.
GXL078 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-02-2007, 04:12 PM   #39
melbzetec
Old enough to know better

[QUOTE=xcgxl] I can't see why he is a moron. [QUOTE]

The one that proved it to me was when he wanted to have window tinting banned, because it could be used to hide terrorist activities inside cars. I KID YOU NOT!
Mods: Ford Racing CNC'd cylinder head milled .040", 3 angle valve grind. Ford Racing Stage II camshafts. Ford Racing cam gears. Ford Racing long tube header. Random Technology hi flow cat. Herrod 2.25" stainless cat-back. Pipercross Viper intake. CFM 65mm throttle body. 2000 ported intake manifold. Herrod Custom SCT tune. Eibach suspension. Quaife ATB diff. Wilwood 13" brakes. Custom ST170 leather interior.
www.cardomain.com/ride/2773918

melbzetec is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post