Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 16-05-2011, 09:40 PM   #1
XR2DOOR
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default car detailing franchises

anyone have any thoughts or experiance with car detailing franchises ,pros and cons any information appreciated
thanks

XR2DOOR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-05-2011, 10:18 PM   #2
GT0132
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: car detailing franchises

Quote:
Originally Posted by XR2DOOR
anyone have any thoughts or experiance with car detailing franchises ,pros and cons any information appreciated
thanks
From the other side of the fence , a user of car detailers, I'm not sure how you can make a good money from it.

Last time I used a detailer for a full detail he worked on his own and spent the entire day on my car doing a stage 2 machine polich or a price of $300 which I thought was great from my point of view.

I detail my car occasionally and the amount of time spent with machine polisher in hand is enough is to do your head in. I don't have the patience required to succeed in this game
2005 BA MK2 FPV GT - 6 SPEED MANUAL , SILHOUETTE, SWISSVAX, SUNROOF, BILSTEIN AND LOVELLS, FACTORY GENUINE 19'S, X-FORCE STAINLESS QUAD CATBACK, ADVANCE HEADERS, 200 CPSI CATS, BLUEPOWER CAI, HERROD BREATHER KIT, 4:11 DIFF RATIO, MAL WOOD OPT 3+ CLUTCH, BILLET SHIFTER, MELLINGS 10227, NOW WITH REVERSE CAMERA/SENSORS, ALPINE SPEAKERS & SUB - CUSTOM TUNED TO 275 RWKW

NOW WITH A NEW ADDITION - 2017 MUSTANG V8 GT FASTBACK - , 6 SPEED AUTO IN PLATINUM WHITE,
GT0132 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post