Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Old 20-04-2007, 11:52 PM   #1
kayak351
Starter Motor

Unhappy New starter

This is probably a dopey question, but how do I add my car details so that that they appear at the bottom of any 'reply' I make?

Ryder shocks, poly bushes, caster/camber kit; Pacemaker (mandrel bend) extractors, 2.5" exhaust + hi-flow cat; upgraded brakes front and rear (slotted rotors); BA XR6T cold-air intake and K&N filter; rebuilt (stock) 4 spd auto; new 17" mags and 245 tyres; new head unit and speakers; new Dizzy, plugs, leads, ignition module, 'clear' tail lights, steering rack and windscreen.
kayak351 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-04-2007, 12:13 AM   #2
Redrum
Force Fed Fords

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayak351
This is probably a dopey question, but how do I add my car details so that that they appear at the bottom of any 'reply' I make?
Go to the top bar under the advertisements and click on user cp, then left side you will see option for signature.
Old 21-04-2007, 12:36 AM   #3
kayak351
Starter Motor

Thanks for that Redrum!
kayak351 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post