Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-07-2017, 07:08 PM   #1
undertow

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: AU Aux input HOW TO. 
Default Ebay radiator experiences

My XR8's heater tap just started leaking and it looks to be the original one. Crumbled apart as I removed it. The radiator looks original too (Ford logo) so I'm thinking I'll throw a new one in at the same time. It's not leaking yet but the plastic tanks are probably brittle and ready to blow after 17 years.

There are tons of radiators on ebay from $100-150. Are they worth it or will it be worse than the original one I'll be taking out? Interested to hear any experiences with these, good or bad. Cheers

I like the look of this one, at least it has caps on the ports and the tabs are crimped around the hose necks (some others aren't). http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Radiator-...53.m1438.l2649
undertow is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post