Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30-07-2005, 01:46 AM   #1
Danny
GT4.

Default Guess who attended a party at my work tonight!

Got into work today and theres a booking for like 40 people for a Bithday. GREAT! I thought, I'll be here for ages! anyways, the party begins to arrive and I'm working on the bar serving drinks and such.

Annyways, I go to my next customer and realise that his face is very familiar...... In fact, I remember doing an assignment on this famous australian for year 7 history being an avid holden fan back then....

The king of the mountain himself!

He was here for his PA's Birthday party, and I found all of them pleasant and friendly people to work with. I chatted to Peter for about 10 mins or so (we were very busy) and their party stayed until late, Peter was chatting and drinking and having a great time, he got along well with everyone at his table, and everyone was at ease. Seemed like a great bloke. Great driver! Great to meet the man.

-Danny

Danny is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post