Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27-06-2005, 10:00 PM   #32
shane3
FPV GT 0915

I wish that some one would have told me to my face what my first wife was doing behind my back, then to let me stand around scratching my head going "W.T.F.". It would have been easer to handle then finding out how I did.
It's good to see that you have told the people that are closest to him so now they have no disillusions on what is going on and how bad things are.
, I grew up with a really great dad (divorced), but my mother is a severe alcoholic and gets aggressive when she drinks, the amount of times that I would have to lock and wedge my door closed as a kid was stupid!, and my sister has grown into a 3 time a day dope smoker and has tried other things, as well as having 2 young children 11 and 8 and a boyfriend that is into other stuff. The only time that I could see a change in any of them is if they were to die.
My mother has been in and out of rehab for over 30 years, she has a period of 3 to 5 months of being stone sober then it's back to the bottle, and at one stage she was drinking nail polish remover as they weren't allowed out for 2 weeks straight, I'm still waiting for her to hit rock bottom but I can't see that happening as she will probably die with a bottle in her hand, as for my sister who knows.
Bluprint BA GT 2004 Model - Mods: Tinted Windows, Premium Sound, BBS Mags, 245/35R19 fronts, 285/30R19 rears, BMC POD Filter, SS cold air induction, HM tri-y headers, Redback cat back system, Herrod power snorkle, moded Herrod helix spacer, 4" ram air induction, More to come..
shane3 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post