Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > The Sales Yard > Spare Parts and Other Accessory Items > Genuine Ford Parts

Genuine Ford Parts A forum for the purchase of genuine Ford parts via an AFF member.

Old Yesterday, 04:36 PM   #2041
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickerd View Post
Hi.I’m looking for a vrs gasket set to suit Boss 260 32v (2004 BA xr8 Ute)… any suggestions ? . I know that cheap ones aren’t necessarily good and good ones aren’t necessarily cheap .. any suggestions or advice would greatly appreciated . cheers
There used to be a genuine VRS kit for the 260 Boss,part number BAFP6079B, how ever long obsolete.

Suggest you try someone like Rocket Industries to see if there is an aftermarket equivalent through a brand like Fel Pro or the alike.

Maybe contact Herrod Performance in Melbourne who worked on this things as well.
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old Yesterday, 04:53 PM   #2042
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baminator View Post
Howdy GT,

This may be a bit of a Hail Mary, but I'm looking for an Idle Speed Controller for my 1997 XH Falcon 4ltr. Figured it couldn't hurt to ask if any Genuine Ford NOS is still floating about, and if you even just happened to know the Ford part # that would be fantastic.

Cheers,
the Baminator
Hi mate,

More information required, GLi, Outback, XR etc? Even a VIN will help.

GT
Old Yesterday, 06:53 PM   #2043
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by fgpsi View Post
Hi , GTLEGEND

Do you have or do you know where I can get some fresh airbox torx screws for the FG Falcons. Also anyone know what size they are/ part number

Cheers
Have a look below and advise which screw you are referring to. Note this is for 4.0L NA or Lpi, Turbo, V8 and earlier LPG vehicles have slightly different housings, which one are you referring to?

FG 4.0 Air Cleaner Non Turbo.png
This user likes this post:
Old Yesterday, 07:35 PM   #2044
fgpsi
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLEGEND View Post
Have a look below and advise which screw you are referring to. Note this is for 4.0L NA or Lpi, Turbo, V8 and earlier LPG vehicles have slightly different housings, which one are you referring to?

Attachment 107396
Thanks for the reply GTLEGEND

It's for an NA FG Mk II xr6. Looking at the image you uploaded its 9B600
fgpsi is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old Yesterday, 09:05 PM   #2045
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Thanks for the reply GTLEGEND

It's for an NA FG Mk II xr6. Looking at the image you uploaded its 9B600
Part number is BG9B600C, unfortunately obsolete.
This user likes this post:
Old Yesterday, 09:24 PM   #2046
fgpsi
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Part number is BG9B600C, unfortunately obsolete.
Damn that sucks . Wonder what I could use instead
fgpsi is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old Yesterday, 10:09 PM   #2047
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
I would check out you local wreckes and get one from there, keep it all original..
Old Yesterday, 11:32 PM   #2048
gassa
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Hi Mate
I think i have a few screws if needed

Gassa
gassa is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old Today, 12:23 AM   #2049
Baminator
'97 XH Falcon Longreach

Quote:
Hi mate,

More information required, GLi, Outback, XR etc? Even a VIN will help.

GT
Yeah no worries didn't realise I'd left you high and dry for info. Just a plain old GLi running the log manifold. Not a BBM car sadly, although I thought all XH 4.0's had the same ISC?

Hope that helps.
Baminator is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post