Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 23-12-2010, 11:03 AM   #1
~Spyne~

Default Good wreckers for LT parts

Hi guys, after a bit of help for suggestions on good wreckers to get LT interior panels - specifically need a set of a-pillar panels/trims from an LT hatch. (not sure if the sedan and hatch share exact same panels)
I live in Ballarat (VIC) and the wreckers here are pretty crap, with mainly old (<2000) holden/toyota/ford parts at very uncompetitive prices.
Also, just had confirmation from Ford that to buy a new set from the spares department is $244.95!!! I nearly had a heart attack.

So if anyone can suggest some good wreckers to call/visit, that'd be much appreciated. Or if anyone actually knows where i CAN get a set for cheap (~$120 or less), even better!

Cheers

Old 23-12-2010, 11:45 AM   #2
FOCUSonTHIS
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Deer Park wreckers on Ballarat Rd have got a few Focus, he is cheap and don't haggle on the price or else he tells you where to go! maybe give them a call and see if he has any. Also LS/LT should be same plastics

2002 AUIII XR6
1995 EF Falcon XR6
2003 LR Focus Zetec
1989 KE Laser TX3
FOCUSonTHIS is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-12-2010, 11:49 AM   #3
DZFord
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: LS Focus PCV Valve & Hose replacement, a very detailed write up with photos. 

Try these guys: Imlachs Auto Wreckers in Clayton (VIC): 1300 465 224
DZFord is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post