Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 10-11-2009, 01:27 AM   #1
Spudz27
Call me Spud

Default The Contender Australia

Here is a link for those who may not have foxtel or watch it.

http://www.fox8.foxtel.com.au/Shows/...alia/index.htm

I have watched the first 2 eps now and tonights fight was great. I am really waiting for someone to rid the show of sonni and nader. Those 2 guys are just tools.

Spudz27 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-11-2009, 10:17 AM   #2
Riksta
Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Pity its not like the show "The Contenders" which was the fictitious show in the movie "Series 7: The Contenders".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Contenders
Originally Posted by Nikked
Riksta likes VN's so much, he has the ashes of a VN in a jar on the mantle piece, a vile of VN engine oil hanging from his neck and a BT1 build plate locked up in a safe, buried under 6ft of concrete.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Day-mow
pretty much what has happened here is i trolled you. and it was fun.
Riksta is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-11-2009, 10:25 AM   #3
ch33z1l
Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDfutura25
I am really waiting for someone to rid the show of sonni and nader. Those 2 guys are just tools.
Nader fought Mundine once before and struggled to match him for skill. I think he only won 1 round. I don't see Nader going much further. The guy who fought luke last night would be my pick
ch33z1l is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-11-2009, 11:02 AM   #4
Spudz27
Call me Spud

I think the whoever fights Victor will be ****ing themselves. Guy has a 93% KO ratio.
Spudz27 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-11-2009, 06:54 PM   #5
Bossxr8
Peter Car

I was more entertained by the yellow team wanting to kill the Jungle Boy. So close to a punch on, if the others didn't step in it would have been on.
Bossxr8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post