Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 18-09-2006, 05:07 PM   #1
FTE217
T3/Sprint8
Donating Member2

Default SupaNova RockStar.......

Not sure a thread had been started about the second show......delete if it has.
I just wanted to say this show went up another notch after the INXS one.
The quality of lead singers were damn great and the choice of songs were brilliant !
Apart from the great songs and the brilliant back up band the gorgeous female compare was to die for !!!!
Roll on next series......

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Abraham Lincoln"
FTE217 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-09-2006, 05:15 PM   #2
01-VCT
Starter Motor

probably a bit late with the thread as RSSN has finished, but yeah the House Band was bloody fantastic ! (Nate Morton on drums , .... man) and the singers great too. I wasn't a real fan of Lukas though.
I wonder who the next band will be?
01-VCT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-09-2006, 05:18 PM   #3
Boss 290

Yes, it really was a great show. Much better then Australian Idol. After watching Nova, I was very dissapointed to hear the Australian Idols version of rock last night. When i heard it was going to be rock, i was expecting classic rock or hard rock. But instead they sang girly rock....i wasn't impressed at all.
Boss 290 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-09-2006, 05:26 PM   #4
4.9 EF Futura
Official AFF conservative

I dont really get into the music/musicians or the theme of the show - but one thing i could say is that the crowds and the energy onstage was nothing short of impressive.

It really does seem to be a great formula, as far as "those" shows go.

Did any of it make free-to-air? As Fox8 was flooded with the show during its peak.

Commiserations to the aussie - but he did well getting to the final.
Old 18-09-2006, 05:29 PM   #5
big_pete
Sublime

there was some talent on the show, i thought the aussie would win.

However, i cannot stand the way they all interacted with each other. 'much love bro', 'repect bro', 'love man' etcetc crap.
and how much makeup did the blokes have on!