Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2010, 11:37 AM   #1
csv8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Fast Food Forum Site

As we cann't discuss fast food, go here and discuss away.
http://www.foodforums.com/forum/31-fast-food-forum

Old 01-02-2010, 11:38 AM   #2
Peuty
Afterburner + skids =
Donating Member1

no thanks

Oo\===/oO
Old 01-02-2010, 11:43 AM   #3
RG
Back to Le Frenchy

Nah, I'm good thanks mate.

As a matter of interest what makes you think posting a link like this will be fine by the mods if you know that general chat about fast food isn't ok?

Do people really care that much about fast food?
07 Renault Sport Megane F1 Team R26 #1397
Old 01-02-2010, 11:46 AM   #4
SSD-85
I ♥ EDM
Donating Member1

I see a thread locking very shortly....
Old 01-02-2010, 11:48 AM   #5
BOSHOG
avenge me

why do you want to talk about fast food?

and why arent you allowed to?
Old 01-02-2010, 12:00 PM   #6
csv8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Why not ? we discuss everything else thats going on in the world. As it isn't in AFF rules, it gives those of us who want too discuss fast food a site to go too. Doesn't mean we eat it. Its like saying, this is a Ford site and we shouldn't discuss Holdens.
Old 01-02-2010, 12:59 PM   #7
Iggypoppin'
Chasing a FORD project!

I didn't know we required a thread for every heart busting burger some global chain releases. I love fast food, but I do not need to talk about it all that much. AFF chefs corner is the closest we have and that is due to it being a little more refined, in that it's actually good healthy food, with recipes to go with it. This benefits users as they can copy recipes, swap ideas and help each other out.

Knowing that KFC just released another fat injection is pretty pointless, as there are enough ads on TV, what with the cricket and all.
Game. Reinvented.

1996 BMW 740iL V8. TV, phone, leather, sunroof, satnav, all as standard. Now with 19" TSW Brooklands, 2 1/2" stainless steel exhaust, plus more coming soon.
Old 01-02-2010, 01:35 PM   #8
BOSHOG
avenge me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggypoppin'
I didn't know we required a thread for every heart busting burger some global chain releases. I love fast food, but I do not need to talk about it all that much. AFF chefs corner is the closest we have and that is due to it being a little more refined, in that it's actually good healthy food, with recipes to go with it. This benefits users as they can copy recipes, swap ideas and help each other out.

Knowing that KFC just released another fat injection is pretty pointless, as there are enough ads on TV, what with the cricket and all.
im with you 100% but im surprised that members arent allowed to talk about it
Old 01-02-2010, 01:43 PM   #9
|||
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

my favourite fast food is the maccas surf & turf. basically you get a fillet-o-fish & squash it inside a cheeseburger.

A+ would eat again
Old 01-02-2010, 02:13 PM   #10
GTpilot
FG GT 5.4 w/ additions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by |||
my favourite fast food is the maccas surf & turf. basically you get a fillet-o-fish & squash it inside a cheeseburger.

A+ would eat again
I was wondering what to have for lunch... :eclipsee_
Old 01-02-2010, 02:21 PM   #11
b2tf
not here much anymore

I might clarify that you aren't 'not allowed' to talk about fast food - The Bar is the section of AFF where pretty much anything goes BUT there are limits to how far they go and if it's simply off topic or pointless it will get closed. Given that this is an automotive oriented site I question the value of threads about fast food for example and that's why, as we have found out, there are other forums available for that sort of chat.