Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 06-01-2010, 12:07 AM   #1
GoesLikeAZetec
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Fiesta Interior At Night

Does anyone else think this is one of the best things about the car?

The interior at night seems to really get people when you show them. I think its nearly my favourite thing about the car.

Anyone shown friends the interior all light up at night?

Ive got a crappy phone picture but I cant wait to take one with a good camera.

GoesLikeAZetec is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-01-2010, 02:05 AM   #2
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

I liked the cluster compared to the old Fiesta which was a big selling point for me haha.
Franco Cozzo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-01-2010, 08:03 AM   #3
killer_taxi

It does look great. Shame I don't get to drive at night much.
killer_taxi is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-01-2010, 12:11 PM   #4
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

I also just noticed your upper models have a bigger screen for the stereo stuff than my CL has.
Franco Cozzo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-01-2010, 12:28 PM   #5
Cyborg1978

I love my zetc at night. I don't have the luminated gear stick. My dealer talked me out of it, he said it's to big in your hand. Just wondering is it larger?
Cyborg1978 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-01-2010, 12:58 PM   #6
dannyhilton
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

The illuminated gear lever is WONDERFUL. Fits in the palm of your hands so well, and makes changing gears even more fun. Definitely recommend it, but it from Germany direct and save a fortune as Ford Australia have a HUGE markup. I can't wait till I actually hook mine up to a power source, along with the illuminated door sills. Will be the icing on the cake. But yes, it looks great at night. I notice people looking in at the traffic lights at night!
Old 06-01-2010, 05:58 PM   #7
GoesLikeAZetec
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapidTyphoon
The illuminated gear lever is WONDERFUL. Fits in the palm of your hands so well, and makes changing gears even more fun. Definitely recommend it, but it from Germany direct and save a fortune as Ford Australia have a HUGE markup. I can't wait till I actually hook mine up to a power source, along with the illuminated door sills. Will be the icing on the cake. But yes, it looks great at night. I notice people looking in at the traffic lights at night!

It has a heaps nicer feel and looks nicer than the stock one. Definitely worth the money..

Yeah at night you always see people rubber necking to look inside
GoesLikeAZetec is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-02-2010, 03:28 PM   #8
trento
Audiophile

Does anyone know if the interior illumination kit from European Parts will work in my CL???

ZOOM ZOOM: 2009 Mazda 3 MPS (2nd gen) 256bhp through the front wheels... hello torque steer!!!
trento is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post