Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 27-07-2010, 10:53 AM   #1
Spudz27
Call me Spud

Default Major League Baseball

Does anybody on the forums follow or like Baseball? I grew up playing T-Ball, Softball, Baseball and I coached T-Ball for 3 years. I love the game but where I live now there is not even T-Ball and I live in a place with a population over 50k. Also my lazy teenage attitude took over when I was 15 so I stopped playing and started coaching T-Ball at 16. I do not follow a team in the MLB I just enjoy watching the games, my mrs hates it, she has sat down and asked me to teach her the rules, what signs mean etc, but she can't stand me talking to the t.v during a game lol. My 4yr old sits down and watches it with me but she gets bored after 1 innings. Next time I am in Perth I will be buying her a glove and a ball and even though T-Ball is not in my town I will teach her, plus it is a good skill to have. I am also looking forward to ESPN showing the ALB in September. I used to have a baseball that the whole Perth Heat team at the time signed, but my brother and his mate when they were younger wanted to practice and that was th end of that.

Also does anybody play the MLB games on PS3? I am awaiting The Show 2010 and want some aussies to play against online. It is too hard to play people overseas with the lag.

Spudz27 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post