Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 14-07-2007, 12:30 AM   #1
chinw3e
no sacrifice, no victory

Default Do you use your coin holder?

Hey all,

It just occurred to me. But does anyone actually use the coin holder in their fez? It can only hold $6 max? unless you fold your notes and stick them in. lol. Just wondering.

Andy

Eibach Lowering Springs, Wiecher Sports Strut Brace, K&N panel filter, fog lights, crystal black side indicators, car mats, tinted windows
chinw3e is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-07-2007, 12:35 AM   #2
xurbanx
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

There's a coin holder? Where?
Old 14-07-2007, 12:38 AM   #3
chinw3e
no sacrifice, no victory

left of the hazard light button.

Eibach Lowering Springs, Wiecher Sports Strut Brace, K&N panel filter, fog lights, crystal black side indicators, car mats, tinted windows
chinw3e is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-07-2007, 01:57 AM   #4
kiwijohn42
Death B4 Decaf

I've got about 60c in there + a ticket.
Old 14-07-2007, 07:46 AM   #5
robjh80
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I used to use it for nothing, that's about all it's good for I reckon, although at least it was situated vertically on the dash which wasn't such a bad thing, the one in the VRX is horizontal in the centre console, great for collecting dust!!

I think iv'e mentioned this before.........but when I bought my WQ Fiesta the saleman told me it was the speaker for the handsfree Bluetooth setup.
robjh80 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-07-2007, 02:57 PM   #6
Jess85

i dont have a coin holder (i dont think!) I have a WP zetec - only the cup holder and the space under the stereo/behind gear stick...
i use the cup holder for coins sometimes
Jess85 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-07-2007, 05:17 PM   #7
Adsy01

Dont forget theres that little sunglasses compartment on the dash under the headlight switch too, makes for a good coin holder.

Elbach Lowered Coils - Rear sway bar - 12.5mm Axle Spacers - Rear disc brake conversion - 16" MP3 Rims
Tinted windows - Tinted Headlight surrounds - Clear side indicators- Phillips Xenon lighting - Colour Coded - ST Rear Spoiler - Smooth Rear Wiper - Ford leather gear knob & boot – Zetec S Sill Covers & Steering wheel - Leather centre armrest - Pioneer USB/CD player - JL Audio 4ch Amp, subwoofer & splits - Short aerial

The most "Standard" car I've ever owned!
Adsy01 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-07-2007, 05:56 PM   #8
Swaytan
Swaytan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinw3e
Hey all,

It just occurred to me. But does anyone actually use the coin holder in their fez? It can only hold $6 max? unless you fold your notes and stick them in. lol. Just wondering.

Andy
Yup, used to until I got an E-Tag. Took me a good 3 months to figure out what it was... lol
Swaytan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-07-2007, 06:53 PM   #9
0xyg3n

Jess85
If I remember correctly the glove box also has a coin holder when you open it at the sides there is little groves.

The XR4 is the same as the coin holder place is taken up by the ESP button.
0xyg3n is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-07-2007, 12:21 AM   #10
Nado
Starter Motor

I use the compartment to right and under the steering wheel as my coin holder.
Nado is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-07-2007, 06:55 PM   #11
JayD

My wife has to pay $1 to exit her work car park...she always has a couple of nuggetts in the coin slots!! She reckons its beaut
JayD is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-07-2007, 08:55 PM   #12
morbo

I'm too rich for three coin slots but too poor to have notes I used to keep all of my change in the cup holder (since its too small to carry my drink bottle) but now i've moved everything into those nice blue mint tin boxes. Works a treat.
morbo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post