Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > Early Falcon Car Club of Qld Inc

Early Falcon Car Club of Qld Inc The Queensland early model Falcon Club.

Old 25-04-2007, 02:02 PM   #1
xp_wagon1965
Starter Motor

Default xp coupe tail shaft

Was really happy to hear that the newsletter for the Early Falcon Car Club of QLD Inc is being emailed out soon. I am the member that lives in Cabarita & runs a surfs school in Byron Bay. I was planning to head up to the meeting last night but had to take my partner to the airport. While she is away I am planning to pull the motor,auto & tailshaft from my XP wagon & put it into my XP coupe. The question I have is. Are the tailshafts the same size in all the xp's. Will a wagon fit a coupe? Also the coupe I bought was from Caloundra, painted Red & was previously owned by a guy that was a member of this club. The sticker is on the back window. Do any of the members know this guys name? he sold it to a guy named Macca that I bought it from. Thanks for your help & look forward to learning more from guys. How the run to Kingscliff? Did it happen?

xp_wagon1965 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post