Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > The Sales Yard > Spare Parts and Other Accessory Items > Genuine Ford Parts

Genuine Ford Parts A forum for the purchase of genuine Ford parts via an AFF member.

Old 19-03-2021, 05:09 AM   #211
bforrester
xr8

Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLEGEND View Post
The catalogue has them described as Water Splash Shields. If its any help the RHF had a part number of BAF237A04B for a vehicle built after 1/1/2005 and the LHF BAF237A05B. Earlier BA's had a different part number being they are the same as I just mentioned but ended in a A not a B as a suffix for vehicles built between 1/7/2002 and 31/12/2004.

Try these places in Sydney:

http://www.fairfordspares.com/

https://www.facebook.com/mrfordsparesptyltd/

GT
Thanks for the info ill give them a try
Old 19-03-2021, 06:56 PM   #212
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

FGX G6E Front Bar Components.

FGX G6E Front Bar.JPG

FGX Front Guard Components

FGX Front Guard.JPG
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-03-2021, 07:01 PM   #213
irvinnie
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Hi GTlegend

That HS2 bolt is what attaches the bar to the front guard but it isn’t showing what it screws into. Perhaps it might be part of the front guard diagram?

Appreciate your help

2014 FGX G6E Turbo Tuned by Walter@Oztek performance 504rwkw on e85/420rwkw on 98 with a PCMTec flex fuel tune

Previous rides
- 2010 FG GT (335 build #152) 437rwkw
- 2012 XR6 turbo Ute 345rwkw
- 2007 Force 6 (build #91) 330 rwkw
- 2010 GTE (build #2) 425rwkw
- 2010 50th anniversary turbo ute 365 rwkw
irvinnie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-03-2021, 07:03 PM   #214
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by irvinnie View Post
Hi GTlegend

That HS2 bolt is what attaches the bar to the front guard but it isn’t showing what it screws into. Perhaps it might be part of the front guard diagram?

Appreciate your help
Just added guard parts to my post.
Old 19-03-2021, 07:10 PM   #215
irvinnie
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Thank you. Looks like it may be 17F942. Can you confirm that it’s a push in screw grommet piece for me?

2014 FGX G6E Turbo Tuned by Walter@Oztek performance 504rwkw on e85/420rwkw on 98 with a PCMTec flex fuel tune

Previous rides
Old 19-03-2021, 07:26 PM   #216
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Thank you. Looks like it may be 17F942. Can you confirm that it’s a push in screw grommet piece for me?
Description states: RETAINER - MOULDING, RH/LH, ATTACHES BUMPER COVER TO REINFORCEMENT.

Unfortunately I don't have an image of it at the moment, could try and get one on Monday if need be.
Old 19-03-2021, 07:40 PM   #217
irvinnie
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Description states: RETAINER - MOULDING, RH/LH, ATTACHES BUMPER COVER TO REINFORCEMENT.

Unfortunately I don't have an image of it at the moment, could try and get one on Monday if need be.
Sounds like the part. Will go visit my local dealer. Appreciate your assistance

Previous rides
Old 19-03-2021, 07:45 PM   #218
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Sounds like the part. Will go visit my local dealer. Appreciate your assistance
Full part number is BG17F942B, that is what you need to quote..around $6 each.
This user likes this post:
Old 20-03-2021, 11:40 PM   #219
PRO-GT

Hey mate, do ford still stock the decal that goes on the underside of the bonnet for a BA/BF 6 cylinder turbo?
I believe it was a belt diagram or emissions decal but not entirely sure.
Thanks!
2007 BF GT Cobra 6 spd manual #43- SOLD
2016 Mustang GT - Current
2010 XR6 Turbo 50th Anniversary - Sold
2006 BF MKII XR6 Turbo Seduce - Sold
2006 BF MKI F6 Typhoon Toxic - Current
PRO-GT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-03-2021, 03:07 AM   #220
Linz
*SILVER SERVICE PILOT*
Donating Member1

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: For his technical submissions. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with good, solid advice. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRO-GT View Post
Hey mate, do ford still stock the decal that goes on the underside of the bonnet for a BA/BF 6 cylinder turbo?
Thanks!
Check this out from George's build thread mate...http://www.fordforums.com.au/showpos...postcount=2713

https://www.fordforums.com.au/showth...40#post6887840

2006 Lightning Strike BF Fairlane Ghia...HIS

2024 Titan Grey Hyundai Tucson Highlander...HERS
Linz is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-03-2021, 11:10 AM   #221
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Thanks!
There were two pending on build date for 6 cyl: 1/7/2002 to 30/9/2005 used BA29C485B then 1/10/2005-20/9/2006 used BAF9C485A. BF Vehicles built from 1/10/2006 did not have one as they were stopped being fitted in production.

No longer available from Ford, but places Grafix Unlimited might have reproduction ones.
Old 21-03-2021, 05:26 PM   #222
PRO-GT

Thanks for the info guys. Mine is June 2006 so would have had the latter from factory. Thanks again!
Old 21-03-2021, 07:35 PM   #223
JasonACT
Away on leave

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Outstanding work on the FG ICC issues. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The insane amount of work he has put into the Falcon FG ICC is unbelievable. He has shared everything he has done and made a great deal of it available to us all. He has definitely helped a great deal of us with no personal gains to himself. 

I somehow scratched my glove box exterior, so I replaced it with a new one, but that didn't come with the sticker...

I'm mostly posting this (with the uploaded image) so I can print one from work, but I'd be interested in knowing if you can still buy them, and for how much?

(Yeah, I know, that bottom right corner is just so ready to pull!)
JasonACT is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-03-2021, 10:18 PM   #224
PRO-GT

Where does that decal sit exactly?
Only for car’s with towbars I assume or all models?
Old 21-03-2021, 11:01 PM   #225
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonACT View Post
I somehow scratched my glove box exterior, so I replaced it with a new one, but that didn't come with the sticker...

I'm mostly posting this (with the uploaded image) so I can print one from work, but I'd be interested in knowing if you can still buy them, and for how much?

(Yeah, I know, that bottom right corner is just so ready to pull!)
Yes you can still buy them at around $10 each..
Old 21-03-2021, 11:16 PM   #226
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Where does that decal sit exactly?
Only for car’s with towbars I assume or all models?
Tyre Placard is a must for all models, it just so happens that on these models they have the tow rating as well. On this model it is stuck to the inside of the glove box lid.
Old 22-03-2021, 07:50 AM   #227
PRO-GT

Quote:
Tyre Placard is a must for all models, it just so happens that on these models they have the tow rating as well. On this model it is stuck to the inside of the glove box lid.

Thanks for the info.
If still available I will grab a couple please.
Mine is missing!
Old 22-03-2021, 08:01 PM   #228
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Thanks for the info.
If still available I will grab a couple please.
Mine is missing!
You will need to be a bit more specific on what vehicle you have (maybe supply a VIN) as in FG1 alone there around 12 different decals depending on model etc. Assuming yours is also an FG1 2008-2011, otherwise will need to check availability.

The image below is very specific to that vehicle, so you may need a different one. Would not want to supply you the wrong one for your car. Once verified, I can update the availability and price if need be.
Old 22-03-2021, 08:21 PM   #229
PRO-GT

Bf series 1 F6 typhoon.
Can send you my vin via text message.
Thanks!
Old 22-03-2021, 08:47 PM   #230
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Bf series 1 F6 typhoon.
Can send you my vin via text message.
Thanks!
Well on a BF the tyre placard is located on the drivers door below the lock catch not in the glove box lid, so you might want to check that first and see if its there. If I am correct the one you need is obsolete, but would need a VIN to confirm.
2 users like this post:
Old 23-03-2021, 01:56 PM   #231
mannyb
Starter Motor

I am looking for a replacement headliner for a BA 2003 GTP, trim code B3 FT AX - would you have any hope in finding one. Can find heaps for XR's and falcons but they're a different colour.

Manny
mannyb is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-03-2021, 07:10 PM   #232
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannyb View Post
I am looking for a replacement headliner for a BA 2003 GTP, trim code B3 FT AX - would you have any hope in finding one. Can find heaps for XR's and falcons but they're a different colour.

Manny
Hi Manny,

New or used?

With or without Sunroof?

With or without roof console/sunglass holder?

GT
Old 23-03-2021, 07:19 PM   #233
JAZSXY
Parts Fiend

Can you still get any EB parts NOS? Needing the engine bay and boot lid stickers.

frenzal56, falconxr, loosecannon, lima_been, bo5ton, Mardk, Chapter Four, leakey, POELWYK, Dman4.0, rayban76, tutor, PridenJoy, Aplito Futura, sbutler, Bosko, storta1, portokatsiki, AUte, 5.8, xxxg, FTW-302, LeadFoot81, Peuty, BillM, Sox, needfordspeed, watejs06, CATXR8
JAZSXY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-03-2021, 07:32 PM   #234
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAZSXY View Post
Can you still get any EB parts NOS? Needing the engine bay and boot lid stickers.
Can get some EB parts NOS but the range is getting very limited now.

You need to be more specific on the model EB, 6 or V8. CFI or EFI etc. List the decal in detail ie, emissions, drive belt, jack etc to make it easier to look up.
Old 23-03-2021, 10:09 PM   #235
matty88

2011 Focus Titanium RHF seat base plastic, where the seat switches live. Anything available?
matty88 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-03-2021, 11:26 PM   #236
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty88 View Post
2011 Focus Titanium RHF seat base plastic, where the seat switches live. Anything available?
Will need a VIN as there are a couple of different types available base don exact build month/year and models.
Old 24-03-2021, 01:27 PM   #237
JAZSXY
Parts Fiend

Quote:
Can get some EB parts NOS but the range is getting very limited now.

You need to be more specific on the model EB, 6 or V8. CFI or EFI etc. List the decal in detail ie, emissions, drive belt, jack etc to make it easier to look up.
1992 Ford EB XR6, EFI.

Engine Bay, Drivebelt, emissions stickers.
Boot: Bootlide Jack Sticker.

Cheers
Jarrod

frenzal56, falconxr, loosecannon, lima_been, bo5ton, Mardk, Chapter Four, leakey, POELWYK, Dman4.0, rayban76, tutor, PridenJoy, Aplito Futura, sbutler, Bosko, storta1, portokatsiki, AUte, 5.8, xxxg, FTW-302, LeadFoot81, Peuty, BillM, Sox, needfordspeed, watejs06, CATXR8
JAZSXY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-03-2021, 07:49 PM   #238
matty88

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtlegend View Post
will need a vin as there are a couple of different types available base don exact build month/year and models.
wf0kxxgcbkbj39759
matty88 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-03-2021, 11:58 PM   #239
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAZSXY View Post
1992 Ford EB XR6, EFI.

Engine Bay, Drivebelt, emissions stickers.
Boot: Bootlide Jack Sticker.

Cheers
Jarrod
Hi Jarrod,

No luck on original decals, but you can get reproduction ones from the place below.

https://www.grafixunlimited.com.au/f...a_bf_xg_xh/eb/

Cheers,
GT
Old 25-03-2021, 12:06 AM   #240
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty88 View Post
wf0kxxgcbkbj39759
Thanks,

You will have to leave this one with me for a couple of days. No stock showing, but could possibly some coming in. I need to confirm and let you know.