Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > The Sales Yard > Spare Parts and Other Accessory Items > Genuine Ford Parts

Genuine Ford Parts A forum for the purchase of genuine Ford parts via an AFF member.

Old 12-02-2021, 12:43 AM   #151
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linz View Post
Hey GT, looking for a set of 4 dark charcoal/black cargo area tie down covers for the floor of a 2008-2010 BF3 wagon.
Hey Linz,

Can get, they are $11 each plus postage..

GT
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 12-02-2021, 12:12 PM   #152
Linz
*SILVER SERVICE PILOT*
Donating Member1

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: For his technical submissions. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with good, solid advice. 

Thanks GT, pm sent.

https://www.fordforums.com.au/showth...40#post6887840

2006 Lightning Strike BF Fairlane Ghia...HIS

2024 Titan Grey Hyundai Tucson Highlander...HERS
Linz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 14-02-2021, 11:19 AM   #153
au2000
AKA "the other bloke"

Recently was able to pick up a set of PBR Tickford engraved calipers which we are going to fit onto the ST but we need to source the mounting brackets for these?
His: 2012 FG II GS, Vanish
His: 2003 BA GT-P, Lightening Strike
Jnr: 2002 AU III Falcon XR6 ST, 5 speed Blueprint & 1978 XC Fairmont Neptune Blue

Previous:
1976 HX 50th Anniversary Kingswood
2014 FGX G6E Turbo
1980 XD Falcon GL
2003 BA Falcon XR6
1991 EB Falcon S
1989 EA Fairmont
1982 XE Fairmont
1968 XT Falcon
au2000 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-02-2021, 11:43 AM   #154
mcfly94
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by au2000 View Post
Recently was able to pick up a set of PBR Tickford engraved calipers which we are going to fit onto the ST but we need to source the mounting brackets for these?
Message Nathan Vlotis on Club AU Facebook page, he’s got a CAD drawing for them and is willing so a run of billet brackets.
mcfly94 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-02-2021, 11:36 PM   #155
au2000
AKA "the other bloke"

Hi GT Legend,
Recently we picked up a set of PBR Tickford engraved calipers which we are going to fit onto the ST but we need to source the mounting brackets for these, have any spare or an idea of where to get them by any chance?
Jnr: 2002 AU III Falcon XR6 ST, 5 speed Blueprint & 1978 XC Fairmont Neptune Blue

Previous:
2014 FGX G6E Turbo
1980 XD Falcon GL
2003 BA Falcon XR6
1991 EB Falcon S
1989 EA Fairmont
1982 XE Fairmont
1968 XT Falcon
Old 14-02-2021, 11:48 PM   #156
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by au2000 View Post
Hi GT Legend,
Recently we picked up a set of PBR Tickford engraved calipers which we are going to fit onto the ST but we need to source the mounting brackets for these, have any spare or an idea of where to get them by any chance?
Hi,

Definitely no longer available through Ford. Suggest try one of the below:

Fairford Spares: http://www.fairfordspares.com/home.aspx

Mr Ford: https://www.facebook.com/mrfordsparesptyltd/

Ford Pro: https://www.fordprowreckers.com.au/?...medium=organic
2 users like this post:
Old 21-02-2021, 10:41 PM   #157
au2000
AKA "the other bloke"

Hi, just trying to find the mounting brackets for the pbr tickford calliper to suit a au? Anyone know who or where I may get some from?

Previous:
2014 FGX G6E Turbo
1980 XD Falcon GL
2003 BA Falcon XR6
1991 EB Falcon S
1989 EA Fairmont
1982 XE Fairmont
1968 XT Falcon
Old 22-02-2021, 02:32 AM   #158
Papa Smurf
Donating Member
Donating Member2

TAU3 2B134 A and TAU3 2B135 A Maybe someone SOMEWHERE will have these? Maybe contact https://www.pbrbrakesusa.com/aboutus? Maybe they could give you a lead?
Papa Smurf is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-02-2021, 08:03 AM   #159
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Smurf View Post
TAU3 2B134 A and TAU3 2B135 A Maybe someone SOMEWHERE will have these? Maybe contact https://www.pbrbrakesusa.com/aboutus? Maybe they could give you a lead?
I don't think that lead will get anywhere because I think Ford cast those brackets themselves at the Geelong Casting Plant so PBR would have had nothing to do with as Ford would have adapted the bracket to suit the caliper. Unless someone has NOS in their garage, then finding a wreckers or someone wrecking a car will be your only option.
Old 22-02-2021, 04:04 PM   #160
tasdex

Any chances of a passengers side ba wind visor ,?
tasdex is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-02-2021, 08:53 AM   #161
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by tasdex View Post
Any chances of a passengers side ba wind visor ,?
Sorry mate long gone. Keep an eye out for part number ER18493A..I will too.
Old 24-02-2021, 10:17 PM   #162
LPGUTE

Hi GT Legend,

how much for BF front wheel bearings and hub nuts?

2001 AUII Factory LPG Manual XL Styleside Box
High series bonnet
Clear Side Indicator
K&N Air Filter
BAXR6T Snorkle
Low Fronts, Super Low Leafs

LPGUTE is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-02-2021, 10:38 PM   #163
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPGUTE View Post
Hi GT Legend,

how much for BF front wheel bearings and hub nuts?
$140 each bearing/$35 each nut plus postage if required. They normally retail for $165/$44 each respectively.
Old 24-02-2021, 10:41 PM   #164
LPGUTE

thank you I'll let you know

2001 AUII Factory LPG Manual XL Styleside Box
High series bonnet
Clear Side Indicator
K&N Air Filter
BAXR6T Snorkle
Low Fronts, Super Low Leafs

LPGUTE is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-03-2021, 04:47 PM   #165
rare ss
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Greetings, are you able to confirm the fuel filter p/n for an FG MKII F6?

went to fit a BG9155B but the one in the car is longer which I only assume is for more filter area

Cheers
FGII FPV F6 #406
BFII FPV F6 Typhoon R Spec #118
VK HDT Group A/Group 3 #3249
rare ss is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-03-2021, 04:56 PM   #166
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by rare ss View Post
Greetings, are you able to confirm the fuel filter p/n for an FG MKII F6?

went to fit a BG9155B but the one in the car is longer which I only assume is for more filter area

Cheers
Original part number was BG9155A which was superseded by BG9155B, so you have the correct one. That is unless the one on the vehicle is aftermarket?

Pass on the VIN to confirm.
Old 03-03-2021, 12:09 AM   #167
tasdex

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLEGEND View Post
Sorry mate long gone. Keep an eye out for part number ER18493A..I will too.
Bugger ,,
Cheers
tasdex is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-03-2021, 06:34 PM   #168
aussiblue
FG XR6 Ute & Sedan
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Has been floating around the oze tech section for a long time and is always there to give advice when people have an issue. 

Are Boot Lid sound insulation liners still available for the FG MKII and if so at what cost?
Old 06-03-2021, 07:50 PM   #169
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiblue View Post
Are Boot Lid sound insulation liners still available for the FG MKII and if so at what cost?
If your are referring to the insulation like below, then yes. I can get for $120 + freight if required.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Genuine-...cAAOSwRute6oQ8
Old 07-03-2021, 09:37 AM   #170
DJM83
Proper Gearbox User
Donating Member3

Ford logos to fit FG MkI lux pack centre caps still available?
- Twin 2.5" Stainless Exhaust
- Antz Turboside Intake
- CCForged Phatlux wheels
DJM83 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-03-2021, 11:03 AM   #171
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJM83 View Post
Ford logos to fit FG MkI lux pack centre caps still available?
You will need to be a bit more specific, I would need to see the wheel you are referring to or even better the part number on the back of the exact cap you are after as there are a few caps to chose from.
Old 07-03-2021, 05:54 PM   #172
DJM83
Proper Gearbox User
Donating Member3

Quote:
You will need to be a bit more specific, I would need to see the wheel you are referring to or even better the part number on the back of the exact cap you are after as there are a few caps to chose from.
Yeah, I thought so.
Knew there was a cpl
These ones.
- Twin 2.5" Stainless Exhaust
- Antz Turboside Intake
- CCForged Phatlux wheels
DJM83 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-03-2021, 08:32 PM   #173
candlelarbra5212
Starter Motor

I need the black and chrome parts for around the windows of a 1009 FG G6ET. I can't find the parts anywhere and they were damaged and need to be replaced. Can anyone tell me what they are called or link parts? Sorry if this is not how it's done, new to the forum
candlelarbra5212 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-03-2021, 08:33 PM   #174
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJM83 View Post
Yeah, I thought so.
Knew there was a cpl
These ones.
Cant tell from the image, are they 18's or 19's?

Even so there are still 3 different types of centre caps, pending on the leg length of the cap. Maybe a VIN could narrow it down, but really need the part number off the rear of the centre cap to 100% sure.
Old 07-03-2021, 08:39 PM   #175
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by candlelarbra5212 View Post
I need the black and chrome parts for around the windows of a 1009 FG G6ET. I can't find the parts anywhere and they were damaged and need to be replaced. Can anyone tell me what they are called or link parts? Sorry if this is not how it's done, new to the forum
Are you referring to the top door mouldings as pictured below (the two at the bottom of the picture, the other is a roof moulding).

FG Side Window Mouldings.JPG
Old 07-03-2021, 08:45 PM   #176
candlelarbra5212
Starter Motor

Quote:
You used to be able to buy them separate and had a part number of BA18817A, but they are no longer available.

Will see if we can track a one down, will a good used one be ok?
Both, I need the parts for the chrome the whole way around and the black trim that sits in between the chrome and window at the bottom.
Old 07-03-2021, 08:56 PM   #177
candlelarbra5212
Starter Motor

Quote:
Are you referring to the top door mouldings as pictured below (the two at the bottom of the picture, the other is a roof moulding).

Attachment 104102
Need the trim around the whole window. Is it two parts?
Old 07-03-2021, 09:58 PM   #178
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Need the trim around the whole window. Is it two parts?
Yes two parts.. can get them for you if you can confirm they are what you need.
Old 07-03-2021, 10:00 PM   #179
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Both, I need the parts for the chrome the whole way around and the black trim that sits in between the chrome and window at the bottom.
Outer top door trim as shown as 21452 and 21453 below.

Attachment 104103
Old 07-03-2021, 10:00 PM   #180
candlelarbra5212
Starter Motor

Quote:
Yes two parts.. can get them for you if you can confirm they are what you need.
Yeah that's what I need. Do you know what they are called or where to get them?