Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 09-04-2005, 10:23 PM   #1
Kapn_Kiwi
It is hard...

Default Stupid f**kin teenagers

Ok guys, here's the story,
Today I was hanging around with a bunch of my mates, celebrating my upcoming 17th birthday (It's tomorrow)
We had no problems for ages. We hung out at the park, chilled at my place, watched DVDs and just relaxed, and talked.
One of my friends works at the local supermarket, so we went down there about 15 minutes before his shift ended. (at roughly 10 PM) Another of my mates reckons it's about time to go home, so we sit around at the bus stop right outside the supermarket until about 10 past for his bus, then a further 10 minutes just talking before we got the energy to go home. So, it's about 10:20 at night, and we're walking back up to my place. We walk along the main road, and as we're approaching the corner where you turn off in order to get up to my place from the main road, we see that there is a group of 15-20 teenagers, ranging from about 13-19 years old. We look over, to see if any of them are mates of ours going to a party or something. That's when we hear it.
"F**ka what c*nt?"
We stay silent, continue walking home, as there are only about 4 of us.
"Don't f**kin run away, c*nt"
We keep walking, however speed up a little. It'd take us about 2 minutes to get back to my place from there, running. We hear footsteps, I look behind and see (at a rough estimate) 10 to 15 people following us. Some of them walk, then run, then walk again, alternating in order to keep up.
"You wif da mohawk, come fight me, 1 on 1"
(This is me, I have a rather big 'hawk)
I take a furtive glance behind me, see a guy with a stick, hitting my mate Brian in the back with a stick, I ask them, generally, to stop it, we're just going home, no response. The stick is BROKEN across Brian's back, luckily he was wearing my trenchcoat, so wasn't too badly affected. He begins to speed up, and one grabs the tails, he chops them in the neck, to get them off.
Another of my friends, Mickey, is confronted by some kid, who is 13 (I vaguely know this kid's brother, from when we were younger) Mickey's small, wiry, but he's smart enough not to get in a fight with one of them. He takes off, so does Brian who was feeling a bit wheezy.
This leaves my friend Steven and I. We're each bigger than every one of these kids, but Steven's a bit unfit, and is cut off (people behind me, and people on either side/behind him. He's being hit a bit. I had already taken a few hits to the face, and have a bleeding nose, but turn around. A few kids following me dissolve into the mob, probably a smart thing, however one guy says "One on one, mohawk c*nt" Yeah right, more like 1 on 5. I just say "Mate, just let us go home, we haven't done anything." He looks a little puzzled, tries to threaten me by looking big, but at 6'2 (6'10 with hair) I'm bigger than him, and don't shirk, just shepherd my mate out away from him. Finally, it dawns on them. We're just going home, we're not going to rise to the bait, and, well, we're smart enough to work out that they outnumbered us. A few of them keep following us, and give Steven a few hits, however I was left alone. One even asks for a handshake. (WTF??!!)
We arrive home, and tally up.
Mickey: Unscathed
Brian: Bruises to face, back, athsma attack coming on.
Steven: Dizzy due to being smacked in the temples, doesn't know about the rest, as psych meds mean he can't feel pain very well.
Me: Bruises to face, bleeding nose.
First of all, I hope my birthday is a bit better.
Second of all, Why the hell do these stupid pricks feel the need to do this sort of stuff?
Thanks for letting me get this off my chest.

EDIT: Apparently Brian and Mickey attempted to flag down a passing car, and were completely ignored. ing_sm

Last edited by Kapn_Kiwi; 10-04-2005 at 01:25 AM.
Kapn_Kiwi is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-04-2005, 10:24 PM   #2
M14A-Mclaren
Foo Fighter

Well I've already heard it on MSN so I wont read that. Pretty ****ing shitty, they need to get a life.
M14A-Mclaren is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-04-2005, 10:31 PM   #3
Magical_ED
FORDISMâ„¢

shit dude. Well glad your okish.... We seem to have pricks like that near us now, hang around at night trying ti pick fights. Then you try to go past them they push you round, i just keep walking coz i look rather docile, but first guy i hit i pretty much broke his nose lol. Its just sad that these people have to resort to violence to get their fun.
Old 09-04-2005, 10:32 PM   #4
EA_Bender
Hmmm Gold!!!

Holy crap mate, that sucks big time, which city u in?
1990 EA Series 2 Fairmont, Low Springs and shocks, 17 x 7 Advanti Flash Mags running on Falken rubber :, EL XR8 Sway Bars, NGK Iridium Plugs, New Trip Comp, Pacemaker 4480, 2.5 system 4L ED engine with surecam

Now Sporting - OED666's 202+ RWHP engine!! :dj: fully
EA_Bender is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-04-2005, 10:34 PM   #5
Kapn_Kiwi
It is hard...

Wellington, NZ. We weren't trying to go past them, they were on the opposite side of the road, and we turned the corner away from them. It also cut my birthday party a bit short. I just don't get that they wanna go fighting, rather than clubbing or cruising or something.

Last edited by Kapn_Kiwi; 09-04-2005 at 10:39 PM.
Old 09-04-2005, 10:35 PM   #6
Kryton

why do they do this you ask? its because they are in a group and nothing more. get each one by themselves and wouldnt even be able to look you in the eye theyd be that scared.
dickheads will be dickheads.
Kryton is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-04-2005, 10:39 PM   #7
Psycho Chicken
Banned

Lucky it wasn't me, I would of taken as many down with me as I could.

Takes more of a man to walk away.
Psycho Chicken is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-04-2005, 10:47 PM   #8
Cheahman
BOSS 260

I dont know wat id do in your position, I would like to say i would fight back but in reality i doubt any of us would because 4 ppl cant and never will be able to take on 20 ppl, who more than like have weapons etc on them too. If it was 4 or 5 of them it would be a different story, im not scared of anyone(except bikers :P) , but 20 ppl would definately make me scared.

You did good though by not provoking them because you would have probably ended up in hospital mate and fighting for your life, which has happened to countless numbers of ppl who have tried to fight back.

BA XR8
EB XR8
Cheahman is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-04-2005, 10:51 PM   #9
Kapn_Kiwi
It is hard...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheahman
I dont know wat id do in your position, I would like to say i would fight back but in reality i doubt any of us would because 4 ppl cant and never will be able to take on 20 ppl, who more than like have weapons etc on them too. If it was 4 or 5 of them it would be a different story, im not scared of anyone(except bikers :P) , but 20 ppl would definately make me scared.

You did good though by not provoking them because you would have probably ended up in hospital mate and fighting for your life, which has happened to countless numbers of ppl who have tried to fight back.
No weapons, aside from a stick (picked up off the side of the road)
If it had been about 4 or 5? I'd probably do what some of them seemed to be doing. Make myself look big(ger) and bluff them off. Honestly though, that killed my f**kin birthday, it was goin awesome, now I'm feeling a bit sh*tty.
Old 09-04-2005, 10:55 PM   #10
b2tf
not here much anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by davway
why do they do this you ask? its because they are in a group and nothing more. get each one by themselves and wouldnt even be able to look you in the eye theyd be that scared.
dickheads will be dickheads.
How very true.
Old 09-04-2005, 10:55 PM   #11
Cheahman
BOSS 260

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny_Puppy
No weapons, aside from a stick (picked up off the side of the road)
If it had been about 4 or 5? I'd probably do what some of them seemed to be doing. Make myself look big(ger) and bluff them off. Honestly though, that killed my f**kin birthday, it was goin awesome, now I'm feeling a bit sh*tty.
yeah it suks it had to be on your bd, but most of them have little pocket knives mate and if things got serious i guarantee you they would have come out. I know these types of ppl unfortunatley. My sisters birthday partys have been gate crashed twice from them. I wasnt there on both occasions though.

BA XR8
EB XR8
Cheahman is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-04-2005, 11:24 PM   #12
JAJH
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I'm an old bloke now, in my mid forties & probably old enough to be your father, but I know without a question of a doubt what I would do. You have to look at it simply... you have 3 choices. 1st - accept you gonna get a beating (they you will pick on you again cos you are weak). 2nd - run like shit (they will pick on you again cos you are gutless) or 3rd - accept that you are going to get into a fight and king hit the biggest kid there. make sure you drop him on his **** then no-one else wil be game to come after you again. I guarantee you it will work.

PREVIOUS RIDES
AU3 VENOM RED XR8, 19" SILVER ARGENTS, REBEL BODY KIT & 6/4 BREMBOS
MARS RED FG MK2 XR6 ECOLPI, SILVER ARGENT 19" RIMS & TINT
BLOOD ORANGE BA GTP, QUAD EXHAUST, SUNROOF, CHIPPED, SS CAI, 320KW
NAROOMA BLUE AU3 HERROD XR8- SS CAI, TS RIMS, 6/4 BREMBOS, TWIN SPOILER, REBEL BODY KIT & TUNED BY ELITE
VENOM GTP, HERROD EXHAUST, DVD PLAYER, WINDOW TINT, SS CAI, STEALTH
VENOM AU11 TE50, HERROD LOWERED, HEADERS AND EXHAUST
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
JAJH is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-04-2005, 11:31 PM   #13
Tiga_EL
Banned

Man, that really sucks.. especially on your birthday. These kids are like so sad i must say, and really i think their parents are held liable for these kind of incidents

the streets of Melbourne are also becoming like this.. u see like 13-16 yr olds wandering around in packs of 15 with stubbies in their hands.... theyre out there to create trouble without knowing the consequences

Jeez What is this world coming to...

Happy birthday m8 and just enjoy whats left of it...
Tiga_EL is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-04-2005, 11:36 PM   #14
Kapn_Kiwi
It is hard...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAJH
accept that you are going to get into a fight and king hit the biggest kid there. make sure you drop him on his **** then no-one else wil be game to come after you again. I guarantee you it will work.
I wanted to, but these kids know people (cops as parents, nutcase older brothers) and I was able to rationalise. Cut my losses, make sure my mates who aren't exactly physical are OK, and get out of there. If I didn't think there would be repercussions, the boys in blue would have had sent a taxi there within minutes.

BTW, my birthday has only just started half an hour ago (NZ time)
Maybe it'll go a little better

Last edited by Kapn_Kiwi; 09-04-2005 at 11:37 PM.
Old 09-04-2005, 11:39 PM   #15
Peuty
Afterburner + skids =
Donating Member1

Happy birthday, I hope your day gets better mate.

Oo\===/oO
Peuty is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-04-2005, 11:41 PM   #16
M14A-Mclaren
Foo Fighter

Would a Happy Birthday thread help?
Old 09-04-2005, 11:44 PM   #17
neb
hibernating

that sucks i've had similar kinda things happen to me as well but never got as bad as that.. i had a mohawk a few years ago as well :p
neb is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-04-2005, 11:56 PM   #18
loxxr6
XB in parts...

Thats a pretty sucky start to your b/d dude.

Here's hoping the rest of your day picks up :sm_headba

Daily Driver 2019 Ford Escape...looking for XR6T's.

loxxr6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-04-2005, 12:11 AM   #19
Dodge
i like to be stroked

happy birthday mate, i would have given u a hug and shaved of the moe... I think today that a 13 yr old hangs with a 19 yr old is very sad. I think next time u guys carry capiscun spray or something. It doesnt matter where u are in the world if ur in a group then other groups will hunt u .
Old 10-04-2005, 12:12 AM   #20
Donut Queen
Back Seat Driver

Yeah happy birthday and I hope you have a great day to make up for a shitty night.
Donut Queen is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-04-2005, 12:26 AM   #21
Kapn_Kiwi
It is hard...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodge
happy birthday mate, i would have given u a hug and shaved of the moe... I think today that a 13 yr old hangs with a 19 yr old is very sad. I think next time u guys carry capiscun spray or something. It doesnt matter where u are in the world if ur in a group then other groups will hunt u .
But I like the 'hawk, I've had it for just over a year. I didn't really need a hug, just some ice, I took two shots, but both are bruising and swelling. I didn't even have my cellphone on me man, that's the second time I've had trouble when walking down to the local shop and back, but the first time it was a kid who wasn't even 12, judging from his uniform.
Old 10-04-2005, 12:26 AM   #22
M14A-Mclaren
Foo Fighter

Shame I dont live there anymore aye, coulda got my possy and had the mad gang war!

lol
Old 10-04-2005, 12:28 AM   #23
MrSparkle
An Old Boss™©
Contributing Member

Kids like that will get theirs. It may happen very soon or it might take a while, but ultimately if they act like that then the simple mathematics of probability dictates that they will eventually pick on someone who won't be so rational and level headed. If they are really unlucky (stupid?) then they'll find themselves on the wrong end of a serious weapon or firearm, and wish they had made a few different choices in life.
Old 10-04-2005, 12:46 AM   #24
eSp BoY

sorry to hear it happend to u man but happy b`day.... and wat area do u live in
eSp BoY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-04-2005, 12:48 AM   #25
Bearman
Moderator Ford Coupe Club

A cool head in a crisis. You dealt with that really well, you and your mates. Well done, the situation could have gotten out of hand big time!!!

Hope you have a good birthday.

http://www.fordcoupeclub.org

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there" George Harrison 2001.
Bearman is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-04-2005, 12:57 AM   #26
kiwikid
have you seen my marbles?

that sux dude..
you delt with it in correct manner, it could have rocketed into a worse situation..

happy birthday anyway, have a good one.

(dont worry they will get there own back someday. khama mate khama, what goes around comes around...)
Old 10-04-2005, 01:10 AM   #27
JADED6
V8 Ghia & BF2 XR6 + Wagon

Sorry you had such a shitty night man.
I sure hope you have a kick *** birthday.
Plenty of scum in this world & there always will be.
Old 10-04-2005, 01:20 AM   #28
Citric GT
Its yellow, NOT green!

Its not thier fault. They might have been smacked as children and now they need to rebel!

Last edited by Citric GT; 10-04-2005 at 10:18 PM. Reason: Post was ridiculous
Citric GT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-04-2005, 10:14 AM   #29
The MaDDeSTMaN
No longer driving a Ford.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle
Kids like that will get theirs. It may happen very soon or it might take a while, but ultimately if they act like that then the simple mathematics of probability dictates that they will eventually pick on someone who won't be so rational and level headed. If they are really unlucky (stupid?) then they'll find themselves on the wrong end of a serious weapon or firearm, and wish they had made a few different choices in life.
Couldn't have said it any better myself.

Well done on keeping a level head and walking away, sounds like that was the smart thing to do.

Someone mentioned capsicum spray, is that an option? I mean, can you buy that, and could people get in sh*t for having it on them or for using it for self-defense?

Hope your birthday is turing out to be a good day after that crap mate.
The MaDDeSTMaN is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-04-2005, 10:23 AM   #30
blue fairy
I've become, impossible.

:party3:

Happy Birthday Lee.
I am sorry there was such a shitty start to it. I hope it gets better today for you!!!
You did the right thing, as said previously - It takes more of a man to walk away. I'm glad you were thinking of your friends well being first.