Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 19-10-2005, 10:20 PM   #1
murph
Starter Motor

Default Sydney Motorshow Pics

For anybody who is interested , there are some pics of the XR5.

http://www.pbase.com/gtmurph/motorshows

Last edited by murph; 19-10-2005 at 11:03 PM.
murph is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-10-2005, 11:07 PM   #2
orsest170
WRC Fanatic

Nice work there Murph. Man that car looks great from every angle and the paint is awesome. I never thought I'd want an orange car, but that little stunner has won me over.

I have decided to become a stingy hermit until the XR5 arrives. So its bah humbug to going out, alcohol, fast food, buying clothes or any other unnecessary expenses .... I must own an XR5 ASAP!
orsest170 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-10-2005, 11:16 PM   #3
galaxy xr8
Giddy up.

This is a awsome little package, I wan't one.
galaxy xr8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-10-2005, 11:17 PM   #4
chevaps
Zetec Screamer....

HAHA ive been going by that philosophy for the past week. I shotgun the orange colour. Theres only enough room for 1 orange XR5 in Perth..... jks. Will have to see what the other colours look like, then make my decision. Im liking the sound of the blue colour too

Tom

Last edited by chevaps; 20-10-2005 at 02:09 AM.
chevaps is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-10-2005, 03:44 AM   #5
Fab
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I love the toxic BF GT :
Fab is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-10-2005, 04:50 PM   #6
Danny
GT4.

wow!

DOnt know about the XR5 turbo badges though. Looks like someone slapped a 5 onto an XR6 Turbs badge (essentially though, thats what it is!)
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-10-2005, 05:02 PM   #7
MeestaNob!
XR5T - Sea Grey.

I agree Danny, the badgin looks half arsed.

I like the reasoning behind the XR5 name change, but I MUCH prefer the ST badging appearance-wise.

EDIT: Also, the XR font is getting OLD.
MeestaNob! is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post