Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 18-12-2016, 10:36 AM   #1
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: WT service specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markwa View Post
thanks for the replys. 27nm almost sounds too much for a rubber o-ring type oil plug washer but I guess they make them out of material that wont split like a normal rubber one would.

Anyone use ryco filters? I could not get a genuine one the other day and after seeing it's made in china I am thinking ill keep it for a spare and find a genuine one. Do the genuine oil filter have a anti drain back valve? I was thinking they don't and I don't like the idea using something different.

Funny how I service my old car for 18 years but now im worrying about doing this one lol.
I only use Ryco when the genuine is not available, but the genuine Ford for 1.6 Petrol WT Fieata EM5G 6714 AA is only $10, why would you even consider aftermarket, best for piece of mind.

I am think the anti drain back is in the oil pump, not the filter, but could be wrong.
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post