The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 02-06-2011, 02:45 PM   #1
Road_Warrior
Pity the fool

Question Ecoboost for Mustang and Lincoln, V8 here to stay

An interesting little tidbit on the future Mustang and Lincoln platforms from:

http://www.motorauthority.com/news/1...ne-for-mustang

Quote:
Mustang fans of a certain age will likely remember fondly the SVO model, which was powered by a turbocharged four-cylinder. Well, our sources say that turbo four-cylinder power might be once again in the future plans for the 'Stang.

We already know that an EcoBoost turbocharged four-cylinder that displaces 2.0 liters will be going into the upcoming 2013 Ford Taurus and other models, and now we're hearing that a 2.3-liter version of that same engine--with a different cylinder head configuration--will be going into the Mustang (it will also be used for Lincoln platforms) around 2015.

Ford is also working on a 2.7-liter turbocharged V-6, according to our source, and that engine will be used in both front-wheel and rear-wheel drive cars. That means it's a likely candidate for duty in the Mustang, the Edge crossover SUV, and perhaps the Fusion sedan. It's also possible that this engine could be used for a Ford Ranger replacement, should Ford choose to build one. Again, the target date here is 2015.

Fear not, V-8 fans, as the 5.0-liter Coyote that currently powers the Mustang GT does not appear to be going anywhere soon. However, it might receive direct-injection technology, which could improve fuel economy. A source indicates that Ford has also studied turbocharging its V-8s, but nothing has been approved for possible production.

A fleet of Mustangs offering three engines? That could be what Ford has on tap for 2015. Stay tuned.
Perhaps I'm reading too much into it, but using a "revised" 2.3L Ecoboost for the Mustang which is also to be used for a Lincoln platform(s) implies that that engine is being developed for RWD use. Interesting to note also that the 2.7L Ecoboost is being developed for RWD use also. I can't see an engine of this size being much chop in an F-Series, they have the 3.5 Ecoboost for that, but perhaps it gives some credibility to the rumour of a smaller RWD platform being used that can be scaled between a 3 and 5 series size offering?

Hmmm Autoblog seem to want to pour cold water on this little rumour:

http://www.autoblog.com/2011/06/01/2...iter-ecoboost/

Quote:
It's that time of year again, kids. There are no auto shows on the horizon and most automakers have squirreled away all of their big announcements for later in the year in anticipation of the summer vacation season. What's an enterprising auto journo to do but rustle up some tasty vintage rumors for the web to feast upon? The crew at Motor Authority has taken to citing unnamed sources as saying that a 2.3-liter EcoBoost four-cylinder engine is slated to find its way into the engine bay of the 2015 Ford Mustang.

This, of course, recalls the much-celebrated (but slow-selling) Mustang SVO of the '80s. It, too, rocked a 2.3-liter forced-induction engine, which makes this particular rumor sound so sweet it makes sugar taste just like salt. MA doesn't stop with the four-pot, though. The article goes on to say that an EcoBoost V6 will also show up in the pony car around the same time, and that the 5.0-liter V8 currently tucked behind the coupe's grill will also stay along for the ride.

We hate to be the Debbie Downers of the interwebs, but we don't necessarily see a turbo four sliding into the Mustang lineup anytime soon. For starters, Ford wouldn't need to bore out the block to 2.3 liters to make solid power. The EcoBoost 2.0 already spits out 247 horsepower in the Focus ST – more than enough for a bottom-rung model.

Aside from that little tidbit, MA maintains that the rumored small 2.7-liter EcoBoost V6 will power the also oft-rumored next-gen Ford Ranger successor in the States, a model we believe to be deader than the current news cycle.
who do you believe?

1970 XW Falcon GT replica | 1970 XW Falcon | 1971 XY Fairmont | 1973 ZG Fairlane | 1986 XF Falcon panel van | 1987 XFII Falcon S-Pack | 1988 XF Falcon GLS ute | 1993 EBII Fairmont V8 | 1996 XG Falcon ute | 2000 AU Falcon wagon | 2004 BA Falcon XT | 2012 SZ Territory Titanium AWD

Proud to buy Australian and support Ford Australia through thick and thin

Last edited by Road_Warrior; 02-06-2011 at 02:57 PM.
Road_Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-06-2011, 03:17 PM   #2
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

Default Re: Ecoboost for Mustang and Lincoln, V8 here to stay

I dont see why they would bother with a I4T in a stang, I thought the V6 was their "eco" model.

The old SVO worked because it killed other 4 pots at the time, now days good 4 cylinder are the norm...so I cant seem the bothering.

IMO mustang owners do care about FE, but not to the point of buying a 4 cylinder version...whats the point? Might as well buy a 3 door focus.
  • 1999 Lexus IS200 - 1G-FE Turbo 6MT
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane
Polyal is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-06-2011, 03:40 PM   #3
chevypower
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I would love the 3.5 EB in the Mustang, just to give the M3 turbo a run for its money.
chevypower is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-06-2011, 03:41 PM   #4
InfernoSR
Sales Representative

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: For research and posted write up on cooling system care and repair in AU.COM and offering help where possible 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polyal
IMO mustang owners do care about FE, but not to the point of buying a 4 cylinder version...whats the point? Might as well buy a 3 door focus.
and the focus would be lighter aswell...
Old 02-06-2011, 03:46 PM   #5
prasac
Banned

Mustang appealing to a larger market, but, it's still a 2-ddor. 4,6 & 8-cylinder love to see all 3 engines turbo-charged.
prasac is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-06-2011, 03:55 PM   #6
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

Why would you want a turbo'd 8, the coyote is a missile and if thats not enough you have the BOSS 302 which is mental.

For $27k over there you have a 5.0L...why on gods name you would buy any other form of mustang is beyond me. Yes I understand fuel economy concerns etc, but we are not talking Clevo consumption figure here. Even our Miami seems to be return decent figures.
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane
Old 02-06-2011, 04:02 PM   #7
Road_Warrior
Pity the fool

I would imagine the I4T would be to appeal to the European market, not US buyers. The next gen Mustang is to be a world car.

1970 XW Falcon GT replica | 1970 XW Falcon | 1971 XY Fairmont | 1973 ZG Fairlane | 1986 XF Falcon panel van | 1987 XFII Falcon S-Pack | 1988 XF Falcon GLS ute | 1993 EBII Fairmont V8 | 1996 XG Falcon ute | 2000 AU Falcon wagon | 2004 BA Falcon XT | 2012 SZ Territory Titanium AWD

Old 02-06-2011, 04:04 PM   #8
FPV GTHO
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Sharing his knowledge of performance exhaust setups for the NA 6 cyc Barra Falcon from BA to FG. 

The I4T would eventually replace the NA V6 i'd imagine, like everything else theyre putting it else in.
FPV GTHO is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-06-2011, 04:06 PM   #9
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Road_Warrior
I would imagine the I4T would be to appeal to the European market, not US buyers. The next gen Mustang is to be a world car.
I was thinking that too...but then I also thought, if I was going to buy a Mustang would I buy a 4pot. Not a hope in hell, not even a V6.

I know what I am saying is in a way backwards thinking, but the mustang exists for a reason...why stop at Ecoboost, drop a diesel in there for the euro's...thats my point.
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane
Old 02-06-2011, 04:22 PM   #10
irish2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Why would you want a turbo'd 8, the coyote is a missile and if thats not enough you have the BOSS 302 which is mental.

Using wasted exhaust gasses for more power is not a silly idea. The only draw back is the setup costs and space. One day all petrol cars will be FI simply for efficiency.
irish2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-06-2011, 04:22 PM   #11
Road_Warrior
Pity the fool

Quote:
I was thinking that too...but then I also thought, if I was going to buy a Mustang would I buy a 4pot. Not a hope in hell, not even a V6.

I know what I am saying is in a way backwards thinking, but the mustang exists for a reason...why stop at Ecoboost, drop a diesel in there for the euro's...thats my point.
But see, you're looking at it from an Australian car enthusiast's mindset. European buyers won't be looking at it from the same angle. They will be wanting the style etc of the Mustang without the fuel bill (or the road tax).

By all accounts the Ecoboost will be a cleaner more frugal motor than the small turbo diesels so using a diesel will be pointless. Add to that the impending Euro 6 introduction which will cause headaches for those who are reliant on diesels as a staple engine...particulate matter emissions need to halve from Euro 5 to Euro 6.

Old 02-06-2011, 04:32 PM   #12
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

I understand that, but is that not why europe had the capri?

Diesel in europe is not all about the actual mileage, its also about the cost, its not like here where its basically the same, its a good 10-15 cents cheaper (around about). I was there last June and drove a diesel A4 (just a 2001 model) and yeah, it makes more sense there. I was getting something silly like 900k's to the tank.

Im just saying there are heaps of coupe options over there, I would have thought the interest in buy a Mustang is for the V8 heritage. There are better sport coupes to buy if fuel consumption is your main concern.

In saying that if thats all it takes to get it global then I dont care, it could run on hippy tears.
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane
Old 02-06-2011, 11:18 PM   #13
Falc'man
You dig, we stick!

Mustang will shed some weight and shrink a little so I think it's plausable. The rumour of it getting an I4T has been around for over a year iirc.
The V8's are "going nowhere" but Ford will be promote the EB motor(s) a lot more than the V8 as time goes by, like they've already done with F series.
Old 03-06-2011, 11:25 AM   #14
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

No doubt, but what erks me about globalized products and reaching new markets is that they loose what made them successful in the first place. If you try and make to many people happy you end up with a product that no one really loves, but everyone kind of likes.

I just hope they dont screw it up, the current spec mustang is a brilliant piece of kit.
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane
Old 03-06-2011, 02:39 PM   #15
phillyc
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always factual and beneficial. 

Lucky for Ford that Ford Australia is developing the RWD 2.0 Ecoboost for use in 2012 FG2 Falcon and for them in due course.

Ford have the stated aim of fuel economy leaders. Mustang will get EB 2.0 I4T.

Boss349 built. Not yet run. Waiting on a shell.

Retrotech thread
http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthr...1363569&page=6
phillyc is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-06-2011, 03:23 PM   #16
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

Buying a I4T mustang makes as much sense as ordering take out and getting diet coke....
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane
Old 03-06-2011, 03:54 PM   #17
Raptor
^^^^^^^^
Donating Member2

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For quietly going about moderating in a fair and even manner. 

Quote:
Buying a I4T mustang makes as much sense as ordering take out and getting diet coke....
But that's proved a hugely popular combination with the masses

And the correct Australian term is 'take away'

Do we now have a globalized language too.
Old 03-06-2011, 04:18 PM   #18
chevypower
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor
the correct Australian term is 'take away'

Do we now have a globalized language too.
tomayto, tomahto... those discussions get old.
chevypower is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-06-2011, 10:00 PM   #19
janddbone
B1 - J & D Services
Donating Member1

Not in this country they don't....
1999 Subaru Imprezza Sportwagon
1998 Holden Suburban 2500
1995 Land Rover Discovery TDI
1994 XG XR6 Longreach
1983 Holden Rodeo
1982 ZK Fairlane 302 six seater
1975 Datsun 120Y wagon
1970 MG Midget
1967 Rover 2000TC
Soon: Model T.
janddbone is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-06-2011, 10:00 PM   #20
Bossxr8
Peter Car

Could they be getting the 2.7 turbo V6 mixed up with the Territorys diesel, because Ford have stated that they have done the R&D on it so that if any other Ford division wants to use it they have the knowledge.

I reckon its just a matter of time before it turns up in something else Ford badged overseas.
Bossxr8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-06-2011, 10:20 PM   #21
Road_Warrior
Pity the fool

Doubt it. 2.7L V6 sounds about right for the next gen CD4 platform and the Ecoboost version of that for the Toreass...I'd say they're going to try to wean US buyers onto smaller motors. Look at what is happening now with the sales makeup of F150 engines...55% are now 6cyl variants.

The 2.7 TDCi motor (in an improved form) may make an appearance in the next gen Explorer for the Euro market?

Old 08-06-2011, 11:35 PM   #22
Road_Warrior
Pity the fool

More fuel for the fire:

Don't ask me for a higher rez version as there isnt one and I am struggling to read the detail myself. The article claims that the Mustang will be a world car available in RHD with IRS.

I have managed to decipher from the article a number of references to 'Australia'. One says that it will be available here as well as Japan, and there is another reference to (Ford) Australia doing design work on the car. A third reference to Australia in the last paragraph on the bottom of the left hand column is unreadable, but it ties into the next paragraph that talks about IRS.

Last edited by Road_Warrior; 08-06-2011 at 11:49 PM.
Old 08-06-2011, 11:52 PM   #23
stang65
FPRJET

Quote:
Hey I resemble that, it allows me to eat more while negatating calories that would have been in a non diet drink.
Hey i only weigh 70 kilos, so i no lard *** either ....:-)
stang65 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-06-2011, 02:30 AM   #24
jpd80
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Thoughtful contributions to our community 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Road_Warrior
More fuel for the fire:

Don't ask me for a higher rez version as there isnt one and I am struggling to read the detail myself. The article claims that the Mustang will be a world car available in RHD with IRS.

I have managed to decipher from the article a number of references to 'Australia'. One says that it will be available here as well as Japan, and there is another reference to (Ford) Australia doing design work on the car. A third reference to Australia in the last paragraph on the bottom of the left hand column is unreadable, but it ties into the next paragraph that talks about IRS.
I believe that's an old article about the 2005 Mustang, note picture of GTO/Monaro in bottom right corner....
jpd80 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-06-2011, 06:58 AM   #25
2011G6E
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

What's that sound I hear?
Oh, it's the grinding of teeth of the V8 brigade...

I love a good old lumpy V8 as much as the next guy, but I am truly surprised to be sitting here in 2011 and still watching companies pour hundreds of millions of bucks into developing new ones. I remember sending in signed petitions in the "V8's 'til '98" Street Machine magazine campaign when Holden looked like it too might drop the V8 from its lineup after Ford did it with the XE, but there comes a time when you have to admit that somethings time has passed and there are better ways of doing it.
Many of us thought the tide had turned with the barnstorming season the R32 Godzilla Skylines had, finishing with the controversial Bathurst win, but no, the powers that be simply changed the rules to keep that pesky technology out of thier dinosaur-like procession of ancient engines.

It'd about time they developed some truly powerful and efficient engines instead of concentrating on the old V8. One wonders how much R&D money could be spent on other areas of a car if they didn't keep selling a dwindling number of V8's each year.

Torana's used to have 4,6,and 8 options, as did the first couple of Commodore models. However, they were hamstrung by the fact that the 4 cylinders of the time put out power that wouldn't pull the skin off a rice pudding. We owned a 4 cylinder VC Commodore SL. It was comfortable, quiet, reasonably fuel efficient by the standards of the day, but it was sloooooow off the line. I often looked a later four cylinder engines like the excellent SR20 Nissan engine, and wondered how different things could have been with one of them under the hood. Four cylinders aren't to be sneezed at today.
The claim of "people need V8's for towing horse floats and big boats" is another catchcry...but how often do you see those things towed behind anything but a big four wheel drive? I think people just like the idea of a V8 still existing, even though they will never buy one themselves.

The styling of the Mustang is another big seller. As long as they don't make the mistake Holden did with the Monaro.
Instead of marketing the Monaro purely as a prestige and pricey performance model, they should have taken a leaf from thier own history books and made a full range of models...from a bog stock basic bare bones "two door Commodore" with V6 and auto and basic Commodore interior, to the storming HSV models. How many people, walking into a dealer to buy a lower-end Commodore, would have instead bought a base model Monaro if the price was only a small premium above the 4 door? Ford did the same thing with the coupe in the 1970's...it came in everything from base model to GT.
Same with the Mustang...Ford should offer it as a simple body style, from base model to high end and high price performance model, as the original Mustang did. In fact in the USA I believe the "modern Mustang" is available as a base model V6 without all the fruit too.

Let's hope to see it on showroom floors, in all model standards, with some interesting new engines!
2011G6E is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-06-2011, 07:33 AM   #26
jpd80
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Thoughtful contributions to our community 

Quote:

New Ford Mustang set for world debut

Ford to bring legendary muscle car to UK showrooms for first time, dealers already being briefed ahead of its arrival

A big slice of America is crossing the Atlantic: the Mustang is heading to UK showrooms,
Auto
Express can reveal. To coincide with the muscle car's 50th anniversary in 2014, Ford will launch it across the world, and in right-hand drive for the first time.

Sources have revealed that dealers are being told to prepare for its arrival. The newcomer will sit at the top of the range alongside regular models such as the Fiesta and Focus in dealerships. It will be the most European-friendly version of the coupé ever – but will still be a proper Mustang, with V8s for the fastest models.

The company's 'One Ford' strategy is behind the Mustang's migration. To cut costs and reduce the number of models (and platforms) the firm makes globally, the all-new model will be a 'world car', sold in different markets virtually unchanged.

The Fiesta, Focus and Mondeo already follow this approach, and it means there is a business case for producing right-hand-drive Mustangs in the States and shipping them to Europe. But the UK won't be the only right-hand-drive market the car is offered in; Australia and Japan will take the car, too.

An insider revealed:"The design studios in Europe and Australia are working on it, as well as those in America. It will be smaller and closer in spirit to the original 1964 Mustang."

Our illustrations give you a good idea of how the new 'pony' car will look. It's leaner and ever so slightly smaller, but still very mean, and packs all the visual aggression for which the legendary model has been famous. This includes recessed headlamps, a traditional C-pillar and triple lens tail-lights.

Yet while it harks back to Sixties Mustangs, the new car will be the most technically advanced version ever. It will be far lighter than the current model, for improved fuel efficiency and reduced CO2 emissions.

Plus, for the first time, it's set to feature independent rear suspension. As on the Chevrolet Camaro, this set-up replaces the decades-old live rear axle of the current car, and should mean better ride comfort and traction.

Power will come from a new 2.5-litre four-cylinder EcoBoost turbo with around 300bhp, while a range-topping 500bhp 5.4-litre V8 will be available, too. Six-speed manual and auto transmissions are likely to be offered with torque vectoring to keep the performance in check, while the handling is expected to be tuned by Jost Capito and his team at Ford's Global Performance Vehicles arm.

As well as upping quality under the skin, Ford will have to pay attention to the materials used inside – current models fall behind their European rivals in terms of fit and finish. The move to make the Mustang a world car will be controversial.

Bosses will need to tread carefully so as not to alienate the model's huge fan base – nearly 75,000 examples were sold in the US in 2010 – and still appeal to discerning UK buyers used to the BMW 3-Series Coupé and Audi A5.

But with Vauxhall's VXR8, and the Monaro before it, proving that there's room for powerful muscle cars in the line-up of a mainstream maker, Ford will be confident of success.

>Read more:http://www.autoexpre...l#ixzz1Ohe9ktWu

Very interesting......
jpd80 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-06-2011, 08:00 AM   #27
glavas

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011G6E
Oh, it's the grinding of teeth of the V8 brigade...

I love a good old lumpy V8 as much as the next guy, but I am truly surprised to be sitting here in 2011 and still watching companies pour hundreds of millions of bucks into developing new ones. I remember sending in signed petitions in the "V8's 'til '98" Street Machine magazine campaign when Holden looked like it too might drop the V8 from its lineup after Ford did it with the XE, but there comes a time when you have to admit that somethings time has passed and there are better ways of doing it.
Many of us thought the tide had turned with the barnstorming season the R32 Godzilla Skylines had, finishing with the controversial Bathurst win, but no, the powers that be simply changed the rules to keep that pesky technology out of thier dinosaur-like procession of ancient engines.

It'd about time they developed some truly powerful and efficient engines instead of concentrating on the old V8. One wonders how much R&D money could be spent on other areas of a car if they didn't keep selling a dwindling number of V8's each year.

Torana's used to have 4,6,and 8 options, as did the first couple of Commodore models. However, they were hamstrung by the fact that the 4 cylinders of the time put out power that wouldn't pull the skin off a rice pudding. We owned a 4 cylinder VC Commodore SL. It was comfortable, quiet, reasonably fuel efficient by the standards of the day, but it was sloooooow off the line. I often looked a later four cylinder engines like the excellent SR20 Nissan engine, and wondered how different things could have been with one of them under the hood. Four cylinders aren't to be sneezed at today.
The claim of "people need V8's for towing horse floats and big boats" is another catchcry...but how often do you see those things towed behind anything but a big four wheel drive? I think people just like the idea of a V8 still existing, even though they will never buy one themselves.

The styling of the Mustang is another big seller. As long as they don't make the mistake Holden did with the Monaro.
Instead of marketing the Monaro purely as a prestige and pricey performance model, they should have taken a leaf from thier own history books and made a full range of models...from a bog stock basic bare bones "two door Commodore" with V6 and auto and basic Commodore interior, to the storming HSV models. How many people, walking into a dealer to buy a lower-end Commodore, would have instead bought a base model Monaro if the price was only a small premium above the 4 door? Ford did the same thing with the coupe in the 1970's...it came in everything from base model to GT.
Same with the Mustang...Ford should offer it as a simple body style, from base model to high end and high price performance model, as the original Mustang did. In fact in the USA I believe the "modern Mustang" is available as a base model V6 without all the fruit too.

Let's hope to see it on showroom floors, in all model standards, with some interesting new engines!

i dissagree friend v8 sales are still strong and they will pick up again. v8's of today are very powerfull and very good on fuel just add some DI and thats all they need. i get a 14L/100km on my cammed e2 maloo and 13L/100km on my ssv wagon wich to me is amazing but only 15L/100km on my 2010 wrx. see what im getting at? smaller cars have to reverd harder to get anywere especially turbo 4's were theres no power till above 4000rpm
glavas is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-06-2011, 10:59 AM   #28
phillyc
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always factual and beneficial. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpd80
Very interesting......
Nice link. Couldn't get it to work straight from your post though.

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/news/au...rld_debut.html

Great styling on the 'sketch' of the 2014 model. Certainly hope that Mustang / Falcon / Lincoln all merge together.

Very interesting!

Boss349 built. Not yet run. Waiting on a shell.

Retrotech thread
http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthr...1363569&page=6
phillyc is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-06-2011, 11:23 AM   #29
aussie muscle
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
why on gods name you would buy any other form of mustang is beyond me.
quick, you better tell Shelby, etc.
Old 09-06-2011, 11:34 AM   #30
stang65
FPRJET

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011G6E

This i totally agree , we would have had a successful 2 door falcon if they followed this formula.
stang65 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post