Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 19-12-2009, 12:21 PM   #1
Zetec20
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Smile Fwd; A Ford CRUISE TOMORROW

Hey guys,
it's been a while since I've been on the forums but an amazing turn of events has brought me back. About 5 weeks ago I entered a competition Via facebook called Fwd: A ford, on tuesday afternoon I got a call telling me i'd won and was one of 30 finalists in the running to win a brand new Fiesta Zetec!
So they're given me a new Fiesta 5 door manual in the gorgeous morello for 2 weeks and I have to promote the car and have a 'summer experiance' in in and i was thinking no better way to do that than a good old cruise!
meeting place will be heathcote maccas between 10:30am and 11:00am tomorrow Sunday the 20th of december
any and all are welcome even non-fiesta and non-ford drivers!
anyone that has digital still or videos cameras please bring them along and any facebook users please visit www.fwdaford.com and become a fan to help support me, if I win the car i'll be forever grateful and throw a party for all those who attend, any more info just ask on here or sms me on 0438 238 235 i'll be at work this evening from 3 til late so if i take a while to respond that would be why

Old 20-12-2009, 01:28 PM   #2
csv8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Congrats !! hope you win..
Old 20-12-2009, 10:16 PM   #3
dannyhilton
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

That's awesome mate! Didn't realise Ford were doing this, I suppose it worked in the US so why not? Good luck!
dannyhilton is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-12-2009, 10:54 AM   #4
BrisVegas
Noobie

nice one mate, hope you win!
LS Focus Zetec 5dr - gone
WS Fiesta Zetec 5dr - gone
BrisVegas is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-12-2009, 12:49 PM   #5
Zetec20
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

didn't end up goign on the cruise it was too last minute and people pulled out
but if anyone is keen to help or thinks of any ideas or just wants to come down to wollongong for a day and get some photos i'll take you for a spin and show you what this baby is capable of
Old 21-12-2009, 02:23 PM   #6
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

I would've definitely been up for a cruise but had to go to the Airport. BTW I STILL see your old Focus around from time to time and it's still looking good.

Exterior Enhancements: ST170 Wheels, Richbrook Shorty Aerial, Euro-Spec Hatch Handle.

Performance Enhancements: Ate Callipers/EBC Rotors/EBC Greens Stuff Pads, ST170 Suspension, Herrod's Custom Tune, Ford Racing Coated Exhaust Manifold & Bespoke 2.25in Exhaust.

Awards: AFD '07 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '09 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '10 RSOC O/all Best Focus, AFD '10 CFC O/all Best Focus.
Fast Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post