Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 27-11-2011, 10:26 PM   #1
ConradP

Default Eibach springs for a LV petrol

I've got a spare set if anyone's interested in buying some, saves them the shipping time from the uk. I live in the eastern melb suburbs so can pickup/drop off/meet or post whatever's best for you. They sell for $209 on europarts where I got them so $200 ono really, I've got a set in my car already and the mate I bought them for bailed on them.

Not sure if they fit the new LW or any previous models, possibly the ls/t.

Old 28-11-2011, 12:19 AM   #2
ConradP

Default Re: Eibach springs for a LV petrol

Just checked the site, they have it at $200au now, I'm not fussed so whatever you want to offer as long as it's not stupid i'll take it.
Old 28-11-2011, 12:59 PM   #3
LordFordNZ

What was the difference in ride/handling etc you noticed?. Did you do the job yourself?
LordFordNZ is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-11-2011, 05:41 PM   #4
ConradP

I got them fitted by pedders, didn't feel comfortable fitting it myself, only done a few small things to my car personally.

I got them fitted after I had my 18" rims fitted and the ride was improved alot, only dropped the car by 2.5cm, so nothing stupid there, but the difference in ride is incredible. Under-steer was reduced allot, ask many other's here on the forums about them as well, they are highly recommended springs.
Old 28-11-2011, 08:03 PM   #5
DJM83
Barra Turbo > V8
Donating Member3

Aaahhh Edit they dont fit XR5.
- Twin 2.5" Stainless Exhaust
- Antz Turboside Intake
- CCForged Phatlux wheels

Last edited by DJM83; 28-11-2011 at 08:12 PM.
DJM83 is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-11-2011, 04:48 PM   #6
LordFordNZ

Thanks - do you think they would be matched ok with the standard 16" alloys?
LordFordNZ is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-11-2011, 05:36 PM   #7
ConradP

Should be, I think In_Focus has 16" on his, not the standard ones but still 16" and he seemed impressed.
Old 29-11-2011, 06:24 PM   #8
casabonka
You can call me Chris

If I hadn't just blown all my cash on my wedding this month aswell as the postage from melb.. it would be very tempting! Saving my cash at the moment for a motorbike, so will just live with my 4WD spec suspension still :P
-Rear Whiteline swaybay
-Lenso 18's w/Kumho rubber
-Tinted Windows
casabonka is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post