Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > The Sales Yard > Spare Parts and Other Accessory Items > Genuine Ford Parts

Genuine Ford Parts A forum for the purchase of genuine Ford parts via an AFF member.

Old 21-03-2021, 05:26 PM   #1
PRO-GT

Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Thanks for the info guys. Mine is June 2006 so would have had the latter from factory. Thanks again!
2007 BF GT Cobra 6 spd manual #43- SOLD
2016 Mustang GT - Current
2010 XR6 Turbo 50th Anniversary - Sold
2006 BF MKII XR6 Turbo Seduce - Sold
2006 BF MKI F6 Typhoon Toxic - Current
PRO-GT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-03-2021, 07:35 PM   #2
JasonACT
Away on leave

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Outstanding work on the FG ICC issues. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The insane amount of work he has put into the Falcon FG ICC is unbelievable. He has shared everything he has done and made a great deal of it available to us all. He has definitely helped a great deal of us with no personal gains to himself. 

I somehow scratched my glove box exterior, so I replaced it with a new one, but that didn't come with the sticker...

I'm mostly posting this (with the uploaded image) so I can print one from work, but I'd be interested in knowing if you can still buy them, and for how much?

(Yeah, I know, that bottom right corner is just so ready to pull!)
JasonACT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-03-2021, 11:01 PM   #3
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonACT View Post
I somehow scratched my glove box exterior, so I replaced it with a new one, but that didn't come with the sticker...

I'm mostly posting this (with the uploaded image) so I can print one from work, but I'd be interested in knowing if you can still buy them, and for how much?

(Yeah, I know, that bottom right corner is just so ready to pull!)
Yes you can still buy them at around $10 each..
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 21-03-2021, 10:18 PM   #4
PRO-GT

Where does that decal sit exactly?
Only for car’s with towbars I assume or all models?
Old 21-03-2021, 11:16 PM   #5
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRO-GT View Post
Where does that decal sit exactly?
Only for car’s with towbars I assume or all models?
Tyre Placard is a must for all models, it just so happens that on these models they have the tow rating as well. On this model it is stuck to the inside of the glove box lid.
Old 22-03-2021, 07:50 AM   #6
PRO-GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLEGEND View Post
Tyre Placard is a must for all models, it just so happens that on these models they have the tow rating as well. On this model it is stuck to the inside of the glove box lid.

Thanks for the info.
If still available I will grab a couple please.
Mine is missing!
Old 22-03-2021, 08:01 PM   #7
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Thanks for the info.
If still available I will grab a couple please.
Mine is missing!
You will need to be a bit more specific on what vehicle you have (maybe supply a VIN) as in FG1 alone there around 12 different decals depending on model etc. Assuming yours is also an FG1 2008-2011, otherwise will need to check availability.

The image below is very specific to that vehicle, so you may need a different one. Would not want to supply you the wrong one for your car. Once verified, I can update the availability and price if need be.
Old 22-03-2021, 08:21 PM   #8
PRO-GT

Bf series 1 F6 typhoon.
Can send you my vin via text message.
Thanks!
Old 22-03-2021, 08:47 PM   #9
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Bf series 1 F6 typhoon.
Can send you my vin via text message.
Thanks!
Well on a BF the tyre placard is located on the drivers door below the lock catch not in the glove box lid, so you might want to check that first and see if its there. If I am correct the one you need is obsolete, but would need a VIN to confirm.
2 users like this post:
Old 23-03-2021, 01:56 PM   #10
mannyb
Starter Motor

I am looking for a replacement headliner for a BA 2003 GTP, trim code B3 FT AX - would you have any hope in finding one. Can find heaps for XR's and falcons but they're a different colour.

Manny
mannyb is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-03-2021, 07:10 PM   #11
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannyb View Post
I am looking for a replacement headliner for a BA 2003 GTP, trim code B3 FT AX - would you have any hope in finding one. Can find heaps for XR's and falcons but they're a different colour.

Manny
Hi Manny,

New or used?

With or without Sunroof?

With or without roof console/sunglass holder?

GT
Old 23-03-2021, 07:19 PM   #12
JAZSXY
Parts Fiend

Can you still get any EB parts NOS? Needing the engine bay and boot lid stickers.

frenzal56, falconxr, loosecannon, lima_been, bo5ton, Mardk, Chapter Four, leakey, POELWYK, Dman4.0, rayban76, tutor, PridenJoy, Aplito Futura, sbutler, Bosko, storta1, portokatsiki, AUte, 5.8, xxxg, FTW-302, LeadFoot81, Peuty, BillM, Sox, needfordspeed, watejs06, CATXR8
JAZSXY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-03-2021, 07:32 PM   #13
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAZSXY View Post
Can you still get any EB parts NOS? Needing the engine bay and boot lid stickers.
Can get some EB parts NOS but the range is getting very limited now.

You need to be more specific on the model EB, 6 or V8. CFI or EFI etc. List the decal in detail ie, emissions, drive belt, jack etc to make it easier to look up.
Old 24-03-2021, 01:27 PM   #14
JAZSXY
Parts Fiend

Quote:
Can get some EB parts NOS but the range is getting very limited now.

You need to be more specific on the model EB, 6 or V8. CFI or EFI etc. List the decal in detail ie, emissions, drive belt, jack etc to make it easier to look up.
1992 Ford EB XR6, EFI.

Engine Bay, Drivebelt, emissions stickers.
Boot: Bootlide Jack Sticker.

Cheers
Jarrod

frenzal56, falconxr, loosecannon, lima_been, bo5ton, Mardk, Chapter Four, leakey, POELWYK, Dman4.0, rayban76, tutor, PridenJoy, Aplito Futura, sbutler, Bosko, storta1, portokatsiki, AUte, 5.8, xxxg, FTW-302, LeadFoot81, Peuty, BillM, Sox, needfordspeed, watejs06, CATXR8
Old 24-03-2021, 11:58 PM   #15
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAZSXY View Post
1992 Ford EB XR6, EFI.

Engine Bay, Drivebelt, emissions stickers.
Boot: Bootlide Jack Sticker.

Cheers
Jarrod
Hi Jarrod,

No luck on original decals, but you can get reproduction ones from the place below.

https://www.grafixunlimited.com.au/f...a_bf_xg_xh/eb/

Cheers,
GT
Old 26-03-2021, 03:39 PM   #16
JAZSXY
Parts Fiend

Quote:
Hi Jarrod,

No luck on original decals, but you can get reproduction ones from the place below.

https://www.grafixunlimited.com.au/f...a_bf_xg_xh/eb/

Cheers,
GT
Cheers GT

Old 23-03-2021, 10:09 PM   #17
matty88

2011 Focus Titanium RHF seat base plastic, where the seat switches live. Anything available?
matty88 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-03-2021, 11:26 PM   #18
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty88 View Post
2011 Focus Titanium RHF seat base plastic, where the seat switches live. Anything available?
Will need a VIN as there are a couple of different types available base don exact build month/year and models.
Old 24-03-2021, 07:49 PM   #19
matty88

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtlegend View Post
will need a vin as there are a couple of different types available base don exact build month/year and models.
wf0kxxgcbkbj39759
matty88 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-03-2021, 12:06 AM   #20
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty88 View Post
wf0kxxgcbkbj39759
Thanks,

You will have to leave this one with me for a couple of days. No stock showing, but could possibly some coming in. I need to confirm and let you know.
Old 26-03-2021, 09:54 PM   #21
Qwerty69
Starter Motor

Thanks GT.

I'm trying for shadow grey all around so will need to pass on the roof console.

Would like to go ahead with -

RH/LH sunvisors - option #3 in your list above, retainer clips in shadow grey to match plus 3 x grab handles, again in grey.

Still confused about 13879. Is that just the bracket for the rear dome lamp or the assembly itself, (like the last picture I posted above)? Keen to get that in grey too, if possible.

Are the A, B and C-pillar trims available in grey?

Cheers,

Q.
Qwerty69 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-03-2021, 10:05 PM   #22
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwerty69 View Post
Thanks GT.

I'm trying for shadow grey all around so will need to pass on the roof console.

Would like to go ahead with -

RH/LH sunvisors - option #3 in your list above, retainer clips in shadow grey to match plus 3 x grab handles, again in grey.

Still confused about 13879. Is that just the bracket for the rear dome lamp or the assembly itself, (like the last picture I posted above)? Keen to get that in grey too, if possible.

Are the A, B and C-pillar trims available in grey?

Cheers,

Q.
Check my post again, i added the pillar trims after I accidently posted before adding them in.

13879 is just the bracket for base models that have a center light not the front console with the two lights like you already have.

if you want the centre lamp, see components below. There are three types, the basic small one, the larger and then the larger with additional map lights.

PM me with what you exactly want and we can organize from there.

FGX Interior Lamps.JPG
Old 27-03-2021, 05:42 PM   #23
YTRY4
Starter Motor

Hey GT,

I had a couple of questions,

Do you know the part number for the plastic piece at the back of the FGX XR8 Bonnet and if it’s vin restricted like the bonnet itself?

And for the G6E Turbo FGx’s, do you have the part numbers for the full roof lining? Currently wanting to convert a G6E FGx to black/shadow grey roof lining.

I see you have posted previously a few different examples, just wasn’t sure if there was a comprehensive list I can take to a dealer to order it all.

Thanks!
YTRY4 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-03-2021, 06:34 PM   #24
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by YTRY4 View Post
Hey GT,

I had a couple of questions,

Do you know the part number for the plastic piece at the back of the FGX XR8 Bonnet and if it’s vin restricted like the bonnet itself?

And for the G6E Turbo FGx’s, do you have the part numbers for the full roof lining? Currently wanting to convert a G6E FGx to black/shadow grey roof lining.

I see you have posted previously a few different examples, just wasn’t sure if there was a comprehensive list I can take to a dealer to order it all.

Thanks!
Rear plastic bonnet filler part number ER2Z16856A. Not VIN restricted.

Shadow grey roof lining without roof console ER2ZF51968BBSH or with roof console ER2ZF51968CBSH. The part with roof console is VIN restricted.

Let me know if you need assistance getting these parts as I can get a discount for forum members. Go to you dealer, get a quote and then compare to what I can get it for, although in this case if freight is required on roof lining, the cost of freight might outweigh any savings, but worth a try.
Old 02-04-2021, 08:01 PM   #25
speedzter

Do you have any info on the "Motorcraft" branded front wheel hub for the FG Falcon ?
All factory Hubs I've seen advertised are Ford branded with part # BG2B663A .

The Motorcraft part has a different number - J2MZ1104B and a fair bit cheaper at $109

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Ford-Mot...T/264564146295

Cheers
speedzter is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-04-2021, 02:02 AM   #26
aussiblue
FG XR6 Ute & Sedan
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Has been floating around the oze tech section for a long time and is always there to give advice when people have an issue. 

Given this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntkk...nel=YepThatsIt

I am sure a few of would like to know what Ford charge approximately at least for the trans service kit (filter, gasket and mechtronic seals) for their FG and Terry with the ZF6HP both for metal and plastic pan varieties. If we want a specific let's say a FG MKII of November 2013 with a metal pan.
Old 03-04-2021, 09:28 AM   #27
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiblue View Post
Given this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntkk...nel=YepThatsIt

I am sure a few of would like to know what Ford charge approximately at least for the trans service kit (filter, gasket and mechtronic seals) for their FG and Terry with the ZF6HP both for metal and plastic pan varieties. If we want a specific let's say a FG MKII of November 2013 with a metal pan.
Retail prices below not including GST for 2013 FG2.

Sump filter $275
Pan gasket $183
Mechtronic sealing sleeves (there are three different type but 4 in total as you need two of one) $24 each.
Metal Pan/Sump $535. 2013 model does not differentiate between metal/plastic. It is only in BF series where there is a choice of metal and plastic. Plastic pan is $615.

I am pretty sure Ford do not offer a filter or trans service kit from what I could find at the moment.
2 users like this post:
Old 03-04-2021, 06:02 PM   #28
mad2
Regular...with metamusal
Donating Member2

Hi ya Legend

any chance the GT window mounted clock base is still available? think it was fitted to the BA?.

top piece in pic below.

Thanks
mad2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-04-2021, 12:13 PM   #29
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad2 View Post
Hi ya Legend

any chance the GT window mounted clock base is still available? think it was fitted to the BA?.

top piece in pic below.

Thanks
Hi mate,

Unfortunately long gone. You are searching for part number BA2T15C000A if that is any help.

GT
Old 05-04-2021, 01:31 PM   #30
mad2
Regular...with metamusal
Donating Member2

Quote:
Hi mate,

Unfortunately long gone. You are searching for part number BA2T15C000A if that is any help.

GT

yeah ....... thought so

Thanks tho
mad2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post