Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 19-05-2014, 04:27 PM   #1
mcnews
Trev

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Trev has owned several boosted fords and has really contributed a lot of info on them. His posts in the bike section are also very helpful. I think he should be recognised as a technical contributor. 
Default Web Design Guru needed one day a week on an ongoing basis

Hi guys,

I need a reliable, knowledgable web guy one day a week or failing that, someone who can put in 6-8 hours a week on a regular basis across two evenings or the like.

They will need to know Wordpress inside out, NextGen gallery etc. Preferably the person will have a good all round knowledge of all aspects of web development and graphics along with the ability to act autonomously and suggest improvements and plans for further development.

The site is already built and live so this will be a tweak, improve, add more functionality style job. This will be an ongoing long-term role.

The site in question can be seen at www.mcnews.com.au .

Old 19-05-2014, 06:27 PM   #2
Lotte
YE-US! Wait. I don't know

Default Re: Web Design Guru needed one day a week on an ongoing basis

Want me to put some feelers out on social media? I've got a couple of people that might be pretty suitable but aren't on the forums.
The Weekender: '06 BF Pursuit, Toxic, lumpy af

Lotte is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-05-2014, 06:50 PM   #3
mcnews
Trev

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Trev has owned several boosted fords and has really contributed a lot of info on them. His posts in the bike section are also very helpful. I think he should be recognised as a technical contributor. 

I will keep that in mind, I have put it out via my own social media for now and will see how things pan out. Put it on here as revheads obviously more suitable :-)
This user likes this post:
Old 19-05-2014, 07:33 PM   #4
Lotte
YE-US! Wait. I don't know

No worries, if you're struggling to find someone, let me know.
The Weekender: '06 BF Pursuit, Toxic, lumpy af

Lotte is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post